Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and be a good girl and hold out for Christmas. I intend to put it on our Christmas wish list that will be sent to the in-laws. The sooner I get the list out to them the easier it will be for me not to buy it. I hope that Gum Drops and Rashomana are among the commentaries.

softcake i am uber jealous of your fun new avvie :p
im sad, on spike last night they had a commercial for all the csi dvds and they showed a clip of one of the special features with george in it :( i could eat for two weeks on the money those dvds cost :lol: and ive already told 'santa' (ie mom) that all i want for christmas is american cash to finance my new york trip :lol:

Stokydream said:
Elsie you have good hands to make Avatars :)

Thanks everyone, but it's mostly because I am bored on an evening... And it is an excuse to look at yet more pics of the lovely George! I then annoy Softcake with my many creations and yet she is still being polite about them. ;)

maple , the second season 5 dvd in England went on sale for about £30, which I believe is around $65. It is very expensive over here.... Enjoy New York though, one of my favourite cities, partly because it confused me as a small child. (I live in York, and kind of thought they were the same place. I was very little at the time).

Elsie said:

Thanks everyone, but it's mostly because I am bored on an evening... And it is an excuse to look at yet more pics of the lovely George! I then annoy Softcake with my many creations and yet she is still being polite about them. ;)

You're funny, elsie :D It's really a great deal of annoyance to me having to look at pictures of Nicky, I can't tell you how much it bothers me! :lol: At least you bribed me with the lovely avatar :D

And because it's fun, another package delivery :D Damn, that pic is a little too dark..

Well, I just went through the yearbook for Texas Tech that my co-worker brought in, and sadly, GE is not in it. It was from the year 1981, which I think is the year BEFORE he went to school there. DARN!

McStokes :)
i found in IMDb "Graduated from Belton High School in Belton, TX in 1985"
"Texas Tech University graduate of 1990"

Sabine

Hope you don't mind my hijacking the ward for a moment but I was just in the misc group and there is a thread there called Light a Candle. It's a thread to help wipe out online child abuse. Here's the link

Light a Candle. Maybe with all our help there will no longer be child abuse of any kind.

Back to our regular drooling now. Thanks

Wow...then I was really off! I think I just got so excited that someone had an actual Yearbook from that school since it's so far away! (I live in New York State).

Ya know, Jacquie...you've got me thinking again! I think I will go make him register as an alumnus on the website right now! I'm on a mission now!

Jacquie - Gumdrops - yes, Rashomama - no, and George does commentary on Poppin Tags.

I'm now the proud owner of CSI season 3. I've got 2 birthdays and Christmas in the next month and a half so 6 is out of my price range, and they didn't have 2 and 5. I thought it was a good trade off - commentary on Burked, which I'm desperate to hear (it's never in at the rental place) for shirtless Nick in Let the Seller Beware. :D

On the Buzz cut theme - This was a hard decision (all except for the winner :p) For everyone except nicksarafan, who only submitted 1, if I have 1 I have more than 1. :D

your runners up (in no particular order):
Jacquie - you're right I am hooked on this one right now :rolleyes:
Softcake - I know they split the team up but he just all around rocked in Mea Culpa
Elsie - yes I am looking at the buzz cut, but I just have to enjoy my dirty mind too - can they change the angle of the camera just a little :devil:
nicksarafan - not only do I love his face in this one, but I can't help but to stare at the little owl over his shoulder
Babs - next to the ATM scene in Dead Ringer this has got to be one of my favorite scenes. I sit like that in the middle of the floor all the time.

the winner is:

Jacquie - I got hooked on it shortly after you posted it yesterday, and have taken every chance I can to sit and stare at it. :lol: I just melt at the look on his face.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back