Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI ADAM, Nov 5, 2008.

?

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

1. Nickley (NICK + riLEY

47.6%
  2. Ney

9.5%
  3. Rick (Riley + nICK)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RNR (Riley Nick Romance)

47.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Really hope these two get a scene or two together tonight!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, now that sounds very promising... by the way, do you think there'll be any scenes between them in tonight's episode? I'm not asking for much, just some interaction and a little banter 'cause I'm taking all I can get at this point. Hopefully the banter and interactions will grow throughout the season 'cause I want to see how things will progress.

3. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Wow! There has not been any posts on here in awhile. I have not been following CSI: LV very closely but started to recently because of Riley. I don't know why but she became an instant favorite of mine. I was watching the rerun tonight, and I really think that Nick and Riley go well together. Although it may be awhile before we get anything shipwise between them, but I would love it if the writers decided to do something there. Nick and Riley's interaction is always interesting.:)

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey HipHuggers#1Fan, welcome to the thread! Good to see another RnR shipper... we definitely need more of those to keep the thread alive.

Good to know... I personally would love to see some friendship scenes for the time being. You know, light banter, working cases together, hanging out at the diner, stuff like that. I'm really curious to see how TPTB will tackle this one...

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Me too! I know it is too early to expect alot, so I am enjoying their interaction as friends(for now;)). I have been meaning to ask for awhile what does TPTB stand for? The writers? or what? As for being an RnR shipper......well I am undecided, but I can definitely see it. I just am not sure how many ships I can keep up with*bewildered laugh*. I think I will make time though:). As I have said before I am a sucker for romance:adore:.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

TPTB is short for The Powers That Be, aka the producers, the writers and everyone else who decides what gets on the show.

Exactly... besides, I have a feeling that they're gonna be great friends. There's so much potential for those two and I would like to see them team up sometime... I'm curious how they would work as partners in crime so to speak.

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Thank you for answering my question!

I too would love to see how Riley and Nick's friendship commences. I am pretty positive there will be one. For now of course I would love to see them work together more, maybe show the dynamics of their personalties and how they(their personalties) go together. Of course I am really look forward to more Rileyisms ("I saw what you did and I am never going to forget it":guffaw:.) I love her sense of humor!

8. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Hey everyone. It's nice to see some chat on this board. RNR all the way. Hope this weeks episode is be.tter than the promo looks

9. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

What do you mean? The episode looks great (MintyFresh?!), of course not for RNR but we expected that. Maybe they will work together in this episode, it is the most we can expect. Personally I am looking forward to more Rileyisms. I love those! I am trying to be paitient with the RNR storyline it will get there eventually, I am positive. I am just enjoying the moment for now. I am looking forward to how they play off of each other. Greg and Riley have a brother/sister relationship and that is always fun to watch. But, Nick and Riley have more tension I would like to see them smooth that out, and move on to a closer relationship..........We shall see what TPTB does with this. Till then I guess I will just watch *sighs* What a waste.:)

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*dances around* Me too! I personally would love to see how Nick would react to them. It's a good opportunity for them to play off each other and engage in some friendly banter. Hopefully we'll see a little of that in upcoming episodes.

11. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Riley is very refreshing from all the other very serious CSI's(no offense, I love them too:)). Nick's reaction to her and Greg talking about his(Greg's) hair-pulling habits was funny.

Only one more day!!!

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I looked up what RNR might stand for and this is what I got:

AcronymDefinition

RNR Rock 'N Roll

RNR Royal Naval Reserve

RNR Ribonucleotide Reductase

RNR Receive Not Ready

RNR Research News Reporter

RNR Rest and Relaxation

RNR Registry of Nursing Research

RNR Rest and Recreation

RNR Right-Now-Retailing

RNR Random Noise Radar

RNR Rhein-Neckar Region

RNR Ring No Reply

RNR Registered Nurses, Retired, Inc.

RNR Response Not Required

RNR Receiver not Ready

Just thought I would share this with you, enjoy!

*can you tell I am really bored?*

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* I wonder what Nick and Riley would have to say... I know that Riley would have a Rileyism for this. Nick would probably shake his head and say that we have too much time on our hands. *shakes head* Anyways, hopefully there'll be a scene in tonight's episode... *crosses fingers*

14. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I liked the Nick and Riley scenes last night. There was a fair bit of smiling and laughing going on and I especially liked the fast food scene in the break room.

15. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I loved that scene too!

I don't remember the exact words but it was something like this.......

Riley(to Ray): "the power of suggestion"
    Nick: "I just really like them" (this is the part I am unsure of)
    Riley: "That's because they put crack in them."

LOL, I love her!

Yes, I know I have way too much time on my hands:lol:. Plus an active imagination.