Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI ADAM, Nov 5, 2008.

?

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

1. Nickley (NICK + riLEY

47.6%
  2. Ney

9.5%
  3. Rick (Riley + nICK)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RNR (Riley Nick Romance)

47.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Just a quick reminder, please remember to post at least three lines of on topic discussion, per the Shipper Central rules. Thank you.

2. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I'm glad that Nick has an episode about him. He deserves it. I agree on the Nick and Riley dynamic on screen during this episode. I would like them to be at ease with each other and a friendship builds. They do have a spark between them. They have become a ship I'm most interested in seeing developed.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Good to know... I would like to see Riley offer to help Nick on the case. He would probably say no, but I think he would appreciate her lending a hand. Anyways, I'm hoping that TPTB would maybe put Riley on the case with him, but they aren't that generous so I'm hoping for a couple of scenes instead...

4. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I enjoyed Nick's centric episode. I liked Nick and Riley's scenes. During his birthday moment, when she offered him pancakes and he glanced her way and said another time.
    When he rushed out the office, she looked back at him.

When they were in the motel, and heard the couple making out. The look on Riley's face. Then Nick said, maybe they heard something.

I felt sad at the end, when Nick cried over the girl and couldn't hold it in.

The new promo looks interesting.

5. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

This episode was really good. I loved the Nick and Riley scene at the motel and the comment about Warrick's son's college fund was so nice. However, here in Canada the episode came on late and I didn't see the birthday cake scene. Can someone please post a video link to it for me please.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It got cut out 'cause of American Idol... *considers poking* But I did see the hotel room scene and the looks on their faces was hilarious! I was waiting for Nick to tease her about having to check out the other room... I'm thinking it's one of those behind the scenes thing. *shakes head* Anyways, there was a birthday cake scene? Man, I always miss the good stuff...

7. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

The scene with the birthday cake is at the start for those of you who didn't see it. I love how Riley asked Nick to go for pancakes. Was she asking the whole team to go or just Nick? Because to me it was almost like she was asking him out on a date or so I hope. Too bad he said no though. Fantastic episode though. George Eads is as talented as any actor in the CSI franchise. Honestly, I don't see how William Peterson, David Caruso, Gary Sinise, Adam Rodriguez, Emily Proctor, or any one else is better than him. He did so good in that episode it was a privalege to watch.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
  8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys.

Please remember that here at Shipper central the only video allowed to be posted are CBS authorized PROMOS. Videoclips are not allowed. Also, the promo must be associated with the ship in discussion. Thank you.

9. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Riley intentionally asked Nick about the pancakes. It did seem as she was asking him out. He said another time, so there's hope. Did you notice how her focus was on Nick during the birthday scene? At the end she gazed back at him, when he left.

10. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

I was hoping for a scene with Nick and Riley in the locker room after his talk with Ray but oh well, (maybe a post-ep fanfic?)I did think her invitation for birthday pancakes was cute-"my treat". Since my other ship on Miami just went canon I keep hoping that TPTB will give Nick a special someone and Riley would be perfect, they have similar personalities and share a dry sense of humor-they look good together too.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey scotty, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often...

Unfortunately, we don't have that kind of luck... *pokes TPTB* I would have loved to see something like that. Hmm, maybe he did take up her pancake offer later on 'cause he did say 'maybe later'. I'm thinking it's one of those behind the scenes kind of things.

12. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Hi scotty. Welcome. I would like to see Nick happy, and he finds someone - hopefully Riley. I liked their scenes last night, when he said she missed the shot, then she said something in jest. Riley and Nick play off good with each other. She's just what Nick needs.

Then when Nick said she could handle the situation, it showed that he trusted in her judgement.

13. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I love how Nick was so concerned last night for Riley. He said he wanted to talk to her and didn't want to stand around and do nothing. I also like that he asked how she was holding up. He showed a lot of trust in her. It would of been great if they hugged at the end the way Cath and Ray did but oh well. Hope we get something before the end of the season.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And they communicated well with each other, which is a big step for the both of them. It was cute to see Nick want to talk to her, even though she couldn't... they still found a way around that though. *crosses fingers* Let's hope there's more moments like that in the future.

15. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Absolutely. I don't like how Greg-Riley shippers were obsessing after the last episode. So what if they called each other by the wrong name?