Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

• Total voters
That was a solid episode Thursday. I liked how Nick at least mentioned Warrick in this episode. It's no where near the emotion we wanted to see but maybe after Grissom is gone Nick will be in the spot light more. He and Riley didn't have a scene together in this episode either which kinda sucked. Hope they work together a lot soon.

but maybe after Grissom is gone Nick will be in the spot light more. He and Riley didn't have a scene together in this episode either which kinda sucked.
At least we saw that Nick is slowly talking about Warrick again... that's a first step towards to accepting Riley, so as long as he's doing that, I don't mind the lack of scenes as much. I hope that there's a scene next episode... I would have liked to see some friendly banter. *crosses fingers*

Looks like it is decided. The nickname we will go by is RNR. Thank you to everyone that voted in the poll. And thank you HappyHarper13 for the suggestion. Great idea.

Looks like it is decided. The nickname we will go by is RNR.

Cool! RNR totally suits the two of them... now we just need some scenes to go along with them. Do you think that we'll at least get some interaction in the next episode. I would like to see Riley talk to Nick, even if it's just a line or two. *crosses fingers*

I saw a preview for the next episode. It was the scene where Grissom announces he is leaving. It was funny when Nick said "we should all go out for diner later and new level 3 buys." Greg obviously got promoted and Riley was joking with him about it. I also liked out Nick told her to watch her back. I hope we get more than that but I have a feeling this episode will be dedicated to Grissom and Fishburne's new character. They will probably get most of the scenes.

I also liked out Nick told her to watch her back. I hope we get more than that but I have a feeling this episode will be dedicated to Grissom and Fishburne's new character.

I think so to, but I like that Nick and Riley have a scene together... at this point, I'm taking all I can get. Anyways, I like the idea of Nick and Riley going to the diner with the rest of the team. It's a good opportunity for Riley to hear stories about the CSIs and I'm sure that Nick would tell a few of his own.

You're right. I will take any scene I can get at this point. I really would like Nick to at least mention Warrick when Riley is present and maybe they can develop a better friendship if Nick gets it off his chest. I still think deep down Nick has to be feeling some guilt about Warrick's death. He was in the diner the whole time and I still think he should of been the one to find him.

I really would like Nick to at least mention Warrick when Riley is present and maybe they can develop a better friendship if Nick gets it off his chest.

Me too... besides, I think that Nick and Riley should at least start talking a little. It doesn't have to be about something dramatic. It can just start off with talking about something funny that happened in the lab and then work their way up until he's comfortable enough to share important things with her. Maybe they could clink their beer bottles for Warrick...

I hoped there was a thread for them.
I like the vibe between them. Riley can hold her own with Nick. I can see them as a potential couple down the road. They look like a match together as they are already interesting with each other.

Hey Kiane, welcome to the thread! We definitely need more shippers around here...

Does anyone know what Riley gave to Nick at the end of the last episode? She put something on his desk.

It was the fetal pig that Hodges brought in... by the way, did anyone notice the scene in the end where Catherine watches them in the office. You can just see Riley and Nick smiling at each other and they were in the door frame, so it looked like TPTB were high lighting the two of them. Coincidence?

was it really the pig? when Hodges brought it in it looked like a big jar but what Riley put on his desk looked a lot smaller. I really like how they highlighted the two at the end. This season is starting to get good. Can't wait to see what else develops.

CSI ADAM, please remember that each post in the Shipper Central Forum needs to contain three ON TOPIC discussion. Thank you.

was it really the pig? when Hodges brought it in it looked like a big jar but what Riley put on his desk looked a lot smaller.

It really was the pig, I kid you not... I just think that Riley has a better grip on it. Anyways, I'm curious to see what'll happen with those two. Maybe they could work a case together? We've only seen that once before and they were with Greg so that probably doesn't count. I really want to see how they'd interact if they were by themselves.

Ya I wanna see them work a case alone too. I've always seen her with greg and I'm kinda getting sick of it. I hope the second half of the season gets away from that. I've read a few spoilers and they sound very promising. I don't want to give it away but from what i hear Nick and Riley both get a storyline coming up.

Back