Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI ADAM, Nov 5, 2008.

?

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

1. Nickley (NICK + riLEY

47.6%
  2. Ney

9.5%
  3. Rick (Riley + nICK)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RNR (Riley Nick Romance)

47.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Anyone else think these 2 would be a good couple? Nick lost his best friend and I think he finally needs a girlfriend.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Nick and Riley

Wow, that was fast... *thinks it over* I don't see why not... I watched Let It Bleed and they make a good team, though I half expected Riley to make a couple of snarky comments. I can totally picture Nick raising an eyebrow... think we'll get that in later episodes?

*Off Topic* You're from Toronto too?

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You know I'll catch crap from my CatNip shipper friends, but I was thinking the same thing. That maybe TPTB are trying to hook Reily and Nick up. They do work together well. So...

I guess we'll have to see where it goes if it goes anywhere at all. :D

4. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Ya i live in Toronto as well. Great city

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Do you have a thread title or a ship name picked out yet? Here is the thread title rule thread. When you get it picked out - I can change the thread title for you.

CSI Adam - welcome to the board. Please read the shipper central rules. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  6. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Sorry Im new and don't know all the rules yet. Im trying to think of another title

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I wouldn't mind if they did as long as they don't rush into things... I'd like to see them them develop a comradeship, you know, friendly banter, sarcastic comments, and going for some beer and dinner food. It'd probably be a good way for TPTB to approach this... besides, Riley would not want to be a typical love interest. She's too non-cookie-cutter for that. She'd want to have story arcs and good character development before TPTB decide to pair her with Nick.

Hmm... *puts on thinking cap* How 'bout 'Cause She's No Cookie Cutter? Or how 'bout CSIs Snark and Sarcasm? What do you guys think?

8. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Re: Nick and Riley #1

Im interested to see the next episode. Nick and Riley get a gun pointed at them (hopefully) by an old women. I almost want nick to get shot and be alright. I would like to see how riley would react. This is just a wish but id like to see Nick take the bullet fir Riley. Again probably won't happen but it doesn't hurt to hope

9. LaDeDa04

LaDeDa04 Civilian

I definitely agree with you that they would be adorable.
    It would be awesome for him to take a bullet for her.
    I would probably be like "awwww".

They are so cute together and aboslutely ah-dorable.
    I'm on board this ship.

10. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Tell we what you guys would like the title to be. Here are the 2 choices.

Nick & Riley #1 "Welcome to Vegas".

or

Nick & Riley #1 "I'm going after her".

If you have another idea feel free to run it by me.

11. LaDeDa04

LaDeDa04 Civilian

Both are good.
    I think I vote the second one though.

12. ladyhunter

Those are both really cute titles. :D

I'd like to see them take it slow too. I think lots of flirting is in order first. Nick is great with the one-liners and he knows how to say things to a lady.

I also think after all Nick has been through, he needs someone, really needs someone to lean on. Riley is perfect because she is an outsider still and she would be fairly unbiased.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm all for the second one... I think he will try to go after, but we all know that she's gonna be tough to get! But before all that, I would love to see bantering and going for a beer after work. Since both her parents are shrinks, I think it's safe to say that Riley would be more than a good listener, which is what Nick needs.

14. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

Nick and Riley #1 "I'm going after her"

There was definitely tension between Riley and Nick last night. They really did not agree with how to handle the gun women situation. Riley wanted to shoot but Nick did not even draw his weapon. Riley looked scared and kept calling his name and wanted him to do something. Nick has had more than a few guns in his face so I don't think he's afraid anymore. I would have loved for a scene between these 2 later but it did not happen. They should have discussed later in the locker room why Nick didn't pull his gun and I think he should of told Riley about his past experiences (stalker, grave danger, all the guns in his face, ect......)

15. ladyhunter

I agree with everything you just posted CSI ADAM
    Nick was very cool and calm in dealing with that elderly woman. Like you said, he's had a gun in his face and faced danger a few times to be able to be calmer about things.

Riley is new, she jumped the gun ( no pun intended) when she saw the old woman pull out her gun.

I do like the idea of Nick and Riley talking about what happened. Possibly a tender moment... Riley confiding in Nick that she was scared ;)

OOO I see a fanfic coming out of that scene ;)