Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Maybe Mandy was away at a fingerprints conference and Nick is cranky because he doesn't have his girl ;)

I bet she can calm him down when she gets back :)

Oh I'm sure Mandy's got lots of little ways with those nimble fingers of hers to make Nicky a happy boy.

I hope she gives him hell though for calling her friends 'knuckleheads', gees that wasn't very nice of him. He was being a grumpy old man!! Kidding!

A real curmudgeon, worthy of Jack Nicholson curmudgeon. I could see Mandy putting up with it to a degree and then finally putting her foot down and saying, "Take a pill, dude!!

Last edited:
Hi all! Kinda dipping my toes in the thread here. Love Nick and Mandy! le sigh.

Hehheeheheheh....my stories..do have Mandy and Nick comforting each other in wonderful, delightful ways..

You guys made good points about Catherine and Mandy in For Warrick. I guess I was looking at it from Mandy's perspective and she probably felt that after all these years to have someone so high up not trust her was painful-at least that is how she felt about it.

But I'm sure Nick would explain it to her later, in bed and then make it up to her.:devil:

Love fanfics! Can I get a link to yours? Don't recognize your user name from ff.net.

Click on my signature below and you can find them. Warning they are smutty, smutty and more smutty.

Gees, anybody notice how cranky Nicky was. Wow, he sure needs some Mandy lovin' like nobody else can love him. She'd take good care of him, but still keep him in his place.

As for Nick being with a twenty-something. I hope they don't go that route. I wasn't a big fan of GSR, but at least Sara wasn't in her twenties, so I'll give Grissom that much of the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, Nick needs a WOMAN with experience and something tells me our Mandy has a lot of that under her belt.

Now I know love can cross generations, I mean I was 22 when I met my previous husband and he was 32, but c'mon Nick is almost 40 and putting him with someone born after 1985 is stretching it.

Wasn't that interesting about the rules about dating in the lab?

Thank you! Finally saw the link. *smacks self upside the head* I've been reading your stories for months now! Love them! There's a couple I haven't read yet. Need to do so.

Thank eee..much appreciated..

I was pretty disappointed that our Mandy wasn't with Nicky.

It would have been funny to watch his expression as she explained her theory about Mr. Ed being a sci fi show. Hehehe..she's so cool.

The Mr. Ed comment = hilarity. I so wish Nicky had been there to hear her say that. I can't imagine what he would have said. I can imagine that he'd get that look on his face like he was trying hard not to laugh, but he'd probably end up laughing. Then Mandy would be like "why are you laughing?" and he'd say, "I'm sorry, honey... but, Mr. Ed is NOT sci-fi. It is fiction, but there's nothing scientific about a talking horse." :guffaw:

The Mr. Ed comment = hilarity. I so wish Nicky had been there to hear her say that. I can't imagine what he would have said. I can imagine that he'd get that look on his face like he was trying hard not to laugh, but he'd probably end up laughing. Then Mandy would be like "why are you laughing?" and he'd say, "I'm sorry, honey... but, Mr. Ed is NOT sci-fi. It is fiction, but there's nothing scientific about a talking horse." :guffaw:

Oh that would start a big argument!

A hot debate which would lead to hot and heavy sex, probably in the Denali where Mandy would...well..how about another horse analogy here!:guffaw:

Those two have so much chemistry, they light up a room.

Okay so I was at the dentist for a routine visit and I had the new girl and her name was Mandy and I didn't think anything of it, then I saw pictures of her husband and kids and I giggled and was like 'Cute family. What's your husband's name?' and she answered with a smile and said 'Nick' I almost died trying to hold in my fangirl screams ahaha :guffaw:
Anyway, yeah I CRAVE Nick and Mandy to become more than friends (-cough- they probably already are -cough-)

They are too perfect for each other -sigh- but I guess that is what good ol' fanfiction is for :D

Okay so I was at the dentist for a routine visit and I had the new girl and her name was Mandy and I didn't think anything of it, then I saw pictures of her husband and kids and I giggled and was like 'Cute family. What's your husband's name?' and she answered with a smile and said 'Nick' I almost died trying to hold in my fangirl screams ahaha :guffaw:
Anyway, yeah I CRAVE Nick and Mandy to become more than friends (-cough- they probably already are -cough-)

They are too perfect for each other -sigh- but I guess that is what good ol' fanfiction is for :D

OMG! That is just too funny! Wow!!!

LMAO! That's so cool. I thought you were going to say he looked like our Nick. :lol:

Mandy and Nick would be such a cute couple. Wouldn't they make cute babies? What do you think they would name their kids? Well, I could see Nick having a son and naming him something after Warrick... either Rick or maybe Warren.

Man that has to mean something :D

The two are made for each other. Their chemistry can be smelled miles away :)

Mandy and Nick would be such a cute couple. Wouldn't they make cute babies? What do you think they would name their kids? Well, I could see Nick having a son and naming him something after Warrick... either Rick or maybe Warren.

Of course the two of them would have cute babies... with big brown puppy dog eyes :adore: The thing with the names is cute, I could imagine Nick doing something like that :)

Oh but Mandy would have to have a say in the matter, and knowing her, she'd probably come up with a really wacky name for the baby. She's got the crazy way about her.

And that's why Nick and her belong together, she's a noncomformist while Nick at times appears to be part of the pack. If he were wolf, he wouldn't be the alpha dog, but the dog following the alpha.

Mandy could introduce Nick to a world where it's okay to be wacky and crazy.

Oh but Mandy would have to have a say in the matter, and knowing her, she'd probably come up with a really wacky name for the baby. She's got the crazy way about her.

And that's why Nick and her belong together, she's a noncomformist while Nick at times appears to be part of the pack. If he were wolf, he wouldn't be the alpha dog, but the dog following the alpha.

Mandy could introduce Nick to a world where it's okay to be wacky and crazy.

Yeah that's right and I would love it that way though :devil: Nick needs something like that maybe he would be more square if he would find a place where he would feel it's okay to just let go.

That would be something Mandy would show him :devil::devil::devil:

Nick doesn't need a conventional girl, a blonde pretty thing-he needs someone unpredictable, wacky and crazy.

I mean to put him with a stereotypical blonde would be...well..too stereotypical..put him with a girl who could challenge him, stand up to him. He seems like he wants to be the dominant one in the relationship, but Mandy could keep him grounded.

Nick doesn't need a conventional girl, a blonde pretty thing-he needs someone unpredictable, wacky and crazy.

I mean to put him with a stereotypical blonde would be...well..too stereotypical..put him with a girl who could challenge him, stand up to him. He seems like he wants to be the dominant one in the relationship, but Mandy could keep him grounded.

And that's why he always had the stereotypical blonde/redheaded girls... A relationship between Nick and Mandy needs to grow first, it's no love on first sight and that's why it would be something which could hold forever if they would be together :)

And Nick needs someone who keeps him grounded. He sometimes is really sitting on a high horse and therefor he needs Mandy to knock him of that horse :devil:

Yeah, our Mandy would keep his ego in check :devil::devil::devil:

Oh my shipper heart is happy.

Nick mentioned he checked the finger print results with Mandy-damn I wish there had been a scene, but oh well.

I wonder what else they were discussing besides fingerprints?:devil:

"So what do I get with my results?" Mandy asks Nick.

Nick smiles.:devil:

Back