Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I knew that would make you happy, mfcsi. As soon as I heard Nick mention her name, I thought that. :lol: Couldn't they have showed him getting the results from her? I mean, any excuse to have those two on screen together is a good one. :)

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well since it wasn't meant to be..we can use our imaginations on their meeting.

Nick: Mandy darlin' I need to confer with you on a case.

Mandy: You know what do to..

Nick: Oh Mandy...well you came and you gave..

Mandy: Uh huh..

Nick looks confused and then smiles: Oh...let's go to my Denali darlin and talk about Cat's prints

Mandy::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

You should write a fanfic about that :devil::devil::devil: I would love to read it :)

Yeah it's sad that we didn't get a Nick/Mandy scene in the last episode... I really want to know what Mandy would say if she would see Nick for the first time after he got his hair trimmed...

Ohhhh she could be so mean at that point... in a funny way of course :devil::devil::devil::devil:

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know I was listening to Lily Allen's Smile and you know Mandy kind of reminds me of Lily Allen. In fact, I think if God forbid, Mandy and Nick break up, she would be that viscious to him:devil:..at first..but I don't think Mandy would smile for long if Nick cried.:(

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

No she's too caring for that... she would cry with him :( That's what makes them so cute together... Mandy can keep Nick's temper in check but on the other hand she'll also be there when Nick gets emotional... I so loved those moments in your fics, when Nick would be down and Mandy would sit with him and together they would cry :) Even if Mandy is the strong one in that relationship (because Nick has always that shit luck and needs comfort) she's not a robot... she's emotional too.

I so love this couple, so cute :adore:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And what, pretell is wrong with redheads, Miss Nickyfan? :wtf: Hmmmmmmm? :)

I think a redhead would be perfect for him! :thumbsup: So there! :p

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

MANDY'S IN THE SEASON FINALE!

Rock on.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hmmm..and does this redhead's name start with an S?;):p

Well I don't mind as long she's of reasonable age..which makes Mandy perfect since the actress playing her was born 1977 and Nick was born in 1971 making them 6 years apart. Perfect.

I agree with 100 per cent. Awesome. Mandy rocks!

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Ohhhh Speedy did I hurt your feelings??? Sorry ;)

Like I already wrote you I don't have anything against redheads... as long as they fit to our Nick.

It's great that Mandy is in the season finale... I really missed her.
    Maybe we get a new Nick/Mandy scene to make us happy :) The thing I love to look forward to :D

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Sad that we didn't get any Nick/Mandy scenes in last days episode...

But at least Mandy was there. Poor girl... I'm sure she would have loved to be at home in her bed with some nice company :devil::devil::devil:

What would have Nick done, when that guy would have laid a hand on her??? I guess we would have seen the Texan devil then :lol: I guess he wouldn't have making himself a fool infront of all the bikers...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was thinking that too. I kept thinking, "Nicky, come rescue your girl." :lol: It's too bad they didn't have a scene together. Mandy was so funny though freaking out about the biker's dirty, greasy hands. :lol: She was just adorable. I really wish we'd seen Nick outside the room looking in on her and seeing how she was reacting and then just smirking/grinning with that "that's my girl" look on his face. hehe.

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well I'm sure she would have liked Nick's hands better :devil::devil::devil:

Ohhhh I get nasty thoughts right now... stop thinking brain, stop thinking

myfuturecsi are you going to write a fanfic about that??? ;)

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Awwww...Nickyfan..you just gave me a wonderful idea...wonderful idea..

but I'm sure Nick would have gone over and took care of his girl, although I'm sure Mandy would have told him no, no because she wouldn't want anything to happen to her guy. They are both very protective of one another.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Cool myfuturecsi, can't wait to read the result of your idea :D

Yeah they are very protective of one another, like kitties :)
    Nick would never want his girl in any danger. I'm sure that he would be a real pain in the ass for whoever touched HIS Mandy. And Mandy herself would keep Nick out of trouble, when his temper is flaring...

That's why they belong together, dammit :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

15. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

I have a feeling that anyone who would EVER think of harming Mandy would be greeting by the fury of Mr. Stokes, which can not be pleasant in any shape or form for said person, ha.
    Same for if anyone would harm Nick. Don't make Mandy mad. You wouldn't like mandy when she's mad. :lol:

This is sorta off topic...well not really. It's about Nick and Mandy... :guffaw: Sorry, I have a rambling problem, 'specially when it comes to my CSI couples...just ask my friends, haha.
    Anyway, I was listening to that old LMNT song 'Hey Juliet' and I so can see Nick singing or thinking it about Mandy.
    It's too cute and you know Nick wants to run away with Mandy :)