Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

I just saw Turn, Turn, Turn. I liked the moment that Nick and Mandy had together with the "FYI, your battery's dead", but I guess I would have liked to see her towards the end. I kind of envision that perhaps after the episode ended, Mandy found him and comforted him.

Uhoh. That's a plot bunny...

Pssst..click on my signature.

Anyways, I find this season we are getting more Nick and Mandy scenes, maybe the TPTB are reading this board and thinking, "Hmm..that wouldn't be such a bad idea.."

Then again, if wishes were horses..but I can still hope.

Pssst..click on my signature.

Anyways, I find this season we are getting more Nick and Mandy scenes, maybe the TPTB are reading this board and thinking, "Hmm..that wouldn't be such a bad idea.."

Then again, if wishes were horses..but I can still hope.

I hope with you :) Man nobody can deny that the two of them are simply made for each other...

You're right we get more of the two of them together this season but there should be more and you know that, do you??? ;)

Hopefully there're some lovely scenes and moments left for the rest of the season :devil:

Sadly Mandy wasn't in last week's ep. She's not in this week's ep either I don't think. But, isn't it telling how she hardly ever has any scenes with anyone but Nick. The only exception I can think of it her scene with Cath in For Warrick. But, every other time, someone comes up to another CSI and says something like "I sent the prints to Mandy and she found such and such" rather than showing her in a scene with anyone but Nick. That speaks volumes. :)

Sadly Mandy wasn't in last week's ep. She's not in this week's ep either I don't think. But, isn't it telling how she hardly ever has any scenes with anyone but Nick. The only exception I can think of it her scene with Cath in For Warrick. But, every other time, someone comes up to another CSI and says something like "I sent the prints to Mandy and she found such and such" rather than showing her in a scene with anyone but Nick. That speaks volumes. :)

Well that's exactly what I thought :) But I would love to see Mandy more often, together with Nick of course. We know what they're up to :devil:

Yeah..I know what they are up to...Nick has got the office locked so they can discuss finger prints in private, but then are doing other things besides finger print discussion:devil:..heehehe but that is a good point, her only scenes this season are with the Nickster..interesting..of course after Catherine made it clear that she doesn't trust Mandy, she probably doesn't feel very comfortable with anyone right now except Nick. In Deep Fried and Minty Fresh, when she made that mistake, he was very understanding..although I'm sure in private she made up for it..:devil:

Yeah..I know what they are up to...Nick has got the office locked so they can discuss finger prints in private, but then are doing other things besides finger print discussion:devil:..heehehe but that is a good point, her only scenes this season are with the Nickster..interesting..of course after Catherine made it clear that she doesn't trust Mandy, she probably doesn't feel very comfortable with anyone right now except Nick. In Deep Fried and Minty Fresh, when she made that mistake, he was very understanding..although I'm sure in private she made up for it..:devil:

Or maybe Mandy is educating Nick in finding prints on skin...:devil:

Sure she's making up for it, we know how :devil: I think Nicky can't complain :devil:
Yeah he was so understanding in Deep Fried and Minty Fresh, nobody else would have reacted that cool like he did there. Nick for sure don't makes her feel uncomfortable, he makes her feeling really good :devil: Finding fingerprints on various bodyparts is a good one, maybe Mandy can learn something from him too :lol:

I don't think Catherine distrusts Mandy. Ecklie told them they had to keep the investigation (about Warrick's killer) quiet and between themselves, which excludes Mandy. Ecklie was the boss, Cath was just following orders.

I don't think Catherine distrusts Mandy. Ecklie told them they had to keep the investigation (about Warrick's killer) quiet and between themselves, which excludes Mandy. Ecklie was the boss, Cath was just following orders.

Yeah you're right with that one but anyway I'm sure that this was hard for Mandy... I mean how would you feel when you would be a member of the lab for such a long time and then you'll be simply left out... it must feel like Cath distrusts her for Mandy.

Thank god Nicky is there to comfort her :devil:

I"m not saying Mandy didn't feel that way, but I just didn't get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her or anything. I thought too that Cath was also trying to protect her. If McKeen had found out, he would have found a way to put the fork in everyone involved.

I wonder if Nick and Mandy ever talk about Warrick. It would be nice to see a scene where Nick's flipping through a photo album or sees a pic of the old team and sighs and speaks out loud something about how he misses Warrick. Then Mandy would come in and just stay there with him, offering her support. That would be so sweet. :D

I"m not saying Mandy didn't feel that way, but I just didn't get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her or anything. I thought too that Cath was also trying to protect her. If McKeen had found out, he would have found a way to put the fork in everyone involved.

I wonder if Nick and Mandy ever talk about Warrick. It would be nice to see a scene where Nick's flipping through a photo album or sees a pic of the old team and sighs and speaks out loud something about how he misses Warrick. Then Mandy would come in and just stay there with him, offering her support. That would be so sweet. :D

Yeah I would love that too :adore: Man, thank god we've a great fanfic writer for stories like that in here, haven't we myfuturecsi??? ;):p

I'm sure Mandy supports Nick in this diffiult time... man, why don't the writers get that the two of them belong together???

I didn't really get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her either. I just chalked it up to; "The less that needs to know, the better!" Sure it might have seemed like a slap in the face at the time seeing Mandy's been around since the beginning, but I don't think there was anything to it.

But out of everyone that visits her lab, I think Nick is the most enjoyable for her...duh, lol! Always has a little comment for her, a smile, a little tune (oh mandy), or playful banter. And Like you guys said, hes very understanding.

I'd love for Mandy to be the one that Nick trusts enough and takes comfort in if and when he opens fully about his feelings for his fallen friend. I think she'd know exactly how to handle him.

I didn't really get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her either. I just chalked it up to; "The less that needs to know, the better!" Sure it might have seemed like a slap in the face at the time seeing Mandy's been around since the beginning, but I don't think there was anything to it.

But out of everyone that visits her lab, I think Nick is the most enjoyable for her...duh, lol! Always has a little comment for her, a smile, a little tune (oh mandy), or playful banter. And Like you guys said, hes very understanding.

I'd love for Mandy to be the one that Nick trusts enough and takes comfort in if and when he opens fully about his feelings for his fallen friend. I think she'd know exactly how to handle him.

Yeah that's right. I'm sure Mandy would be the right one for our guy. Isn't it sad that everybody thinks so and the writers still try sometimes to get Nick a girlfriend who could be his daughter??? Man in my eyes Nicky needs a real woman... he needs MANDY :devil: And she needs him, he makes her happy... wish I could write that into the show script :)

Yeah I would love that too :adore: Man, thank god we've a great fanfic writer for stories like that in here, haven't we myfuturecsi??? ;):p
Hehheeheheheh....my stories..do have Mandy and Nick comforting each other in wonderful, delightful ways..

You guys made good points about Catherine and Mandy in For Warrick. I guess I was looking at it from Mandy's perspective and she probably felt that after all these years to have someone so high up not trust her was painful-at least that is how she felt about it.

But I'm sure Nick would explain it to her later, in bed and then make it up to her.:devil:

Back