Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I had the weirdest plot bunny last night of Tina dying and Nick being awarded custody of Eli, and the amusement of him and Mandy taking care of him...

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That sounds like a great fan fic. I love it already.

I'm writing another one which is very smutty but very delicious.

I hope y'all like it.

I hope season 10 brings on CANON for Nick and Mandy!

3. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

[​IMG] Bow wow chicka wow wow.
    More Manic smut
    Yes, I approve of the shipping name Manic :D

And aww, I can see Nick, Mandy and Eli being one big family together...maybe with Mandy expecting one herself :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah, I think they'd make great parents.

So here's a question for you all (or the few that are here, we're small but sweet us Manic fans).

What do you think would set off the jealousy streak in Nick and Mandy? I could see Nick being jealous of Mandy everytime she hangs out with Henry. I could see Mandy being jealous everytime Nick hangs out with Riley?

What do you guys think?

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Great that you guys want to come up with new ManicFics :D Can't wait to read them :)

Jealousy streak???
    Well I think Nick would be jealous when Mandy hangs out with Henry, too :) Other then that I guess he is on the safe side... I can't even imagine how hard it must be for Mandy on the other side...

I mean she has a handsome looking guy on the line and so it must be hard for her to see all this goddamn woman staring at Nick... Not that she has to worry about that (because I think Nick wouldn't cheat on her) but I think it really pisses her off. I really couldn't blame her... I mean Nick with his profession will always have to deal with the different types of woman. I don't think she would be jealous on someone in particular. I think it's just hard for her to deal with the fact that her dude will always have the beautiful looking woman's eyes on him.

And I guess Nick didn't even feel like that. He don't thinks about himself as a ladies-man that much... I think he is somehow like a woman in that way... complaining about the bodyparts he hates on himself but on the other side a typical guy, self-confident enough to know that he can get what he wants.

Poor Mandy... but she don't has to worry, her dude would never leave her :)

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

You know, I don't think I can really come up with anything that they could get jealous over. Nothing that would convince me anyway. Both Nick and Mandy seem like very open and understanding people, trustworthy toward the other.

I mean, I can totally see Mandy getting frustrated by other females if they tried to wedge themselves in between her and Nick, and especially if Nick did nothing to prevent it, but I can't really see it resulting in jealously...only a pissed off little lady that Nick should be afraid of. :lol: If I were Mandy, and I had Nick on my arm, I'd be like; 'eat your pretty little hearts out all you want girls, but he's mine.'

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Ohhhhhhhh we're short before slipping onto the second page :eek: We can't let this happen to our great couple :)

I was wondering about that song in the songfic challenge... that would give a great Nick/Mandy story :devil: Sad that I don't think I can write something like that...

But maybe others are going to write fics about Mandy and Nick :D That would be cool to read. If there will be some I'll let you all know so you can read them :) I guess myfuturecsi will be one of the Nick/Mandy story writers anyway, huh??? :lol:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I will neither confirm or deny that information. LOL.
    I sure hope season 10 brings more Mandy and Nick scenes..or even make them canon. I hope Nick doesn't bring home some tart from Honoloulou when really the main woman for him would be Mandy, dandy.

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Come on... :lol: You need to say that this song is made for them :devil: :devil: :devil:

I hope for them being canon in season 10 too :) Damn, that would be awesome :D

Damn Nick needs a girl finally... a girl who could keep his head streight, not just a pretty young thing without brains...

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Heh, if Nick was going out with a girl who was nothing more than a trophy girlfriend or someone with little more than looks, me thinks our Nicky would get bored pretty quickly. He'd never get bored with Mandy. Mandy is just full of all kinds of awesomeness. She's never boring. :lol:

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I will neither confirm or deny that I will be writing a songfic ;)

I was reading about Sara Goldfinger's lawsuit. I really, really hope she doesn't get in trouble too much because she is the creator of the "Oh Mandy" scene and has written most of the wonderful Mandy and Nick scenes for us. SG has got the right idea:thumbsup:. She knows they belong together. Let's just hope TPTB at CBS don't get too ticked off with her. She's a wonderful writer and creator.

12. Everlovin

Everlovin Victim

Myfuturecsi, I read your new fic yesterday and WOW! Loved it!

Got a couple of ideas for Manic fics in the works. It'll be a while beause a) I've never written for CSI and b) I'm a slow writer. But it'll get there!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks so much and feel free to leave a review. I love getting reviews.

So what's up for next season folks? I hope everything works out with Sara Goldfinger because she's written some of the best Nick and Mandy scenes such as "Oh Mandy" and "Deep Fried and Minty Fresh". I'm sure it will work out for her.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

It needs to work out for her... otherwise we won't get our beloved Nick/Mandy moments :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Read your fic too myfuturecsi :) And I also reviewed it :D Damn that was a great fic ;)

I'm all for Nick and Mandy being cannon in season 10!!!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

My goodness gracious..we can't let this lovely thread fall to the bottom..

I was looking on the internet and found some funny moments of Sheeri Rappaport..she's done some naughty movies and so I'll have to learn how to use photoshop to put Nick's head in those photos.:devil::lol: