Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Hehheeheheheh....my stories..do have Mandy and Nick comforting each other in wonderful, delightful ways..

Of course they comfort each other well in your stories... maybe we should send some of them to the script writers... What do you think? ;) I'm sure they would be pretty impressed and they would get some nice ideas for Nick and Mandy together :thumbsup:

You guys made good points about Catherine and Mandy in For Warrick. I guess I was looking at it from Mandy's perspective and she probably felt that after all these years to have someone so high up not trust her was painful-at least that is how she felt about it.

But I'm sure Nick would explain it to her later, in bed and then make it up to her.:devil:
Yeah I saw it your way too... man I would hate it if they wouldn't trust me after working with them for so long...

Anyway of course Nick would never treat Mandy like that :devil: He would be honest and would make her forget about it :devil:

Oh did I mention I love this thread??? No then now I do :)

Nick and Mandy are my favourite CSI couple :D And this is the best place to talk about them :)

Are they really called Nandy now??? That sounds cute. Simply right for the two :devil: Dandy... Mandy... Nandy... that has something :p

Hopefully in the next episode we'll get some new Mandy moments again... and I would be pleased to get some Nandy moments too :devil:

Somebody else mentioned Manic..which I think is great and describes their crazy relationship.

More Nandy, Manic moments please..

Manic, huh??? Yeah that sounds pretty crazy but it fits well to the two of them because they have a really crazy relationship :lol:

Sometimes I wish I could hide in the closet of them just to watch :devil: Who knows what crazy things they would do... :devil:

Hehe, too bad CSI isn't on Monday nights. N&M's theme song could then be "Manic Monday". :lol: Speaking of which, what do you think their theme song would be? (Other than "Oh Mandy" that is). :lol:

Sorry about that HellsBells..

Oh lord. A theme for Nick and Mandy. It would have to be a funny kind of song because they are pretty quirky couple.

Something like, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better or course Oh Mandy.

You know, I have a really sick mind, but those lyrics really can taken in many ways..

Oh Mandy
Well you came:devil::devil:
And you gave:devil::devil::devil: I bet she did
Without taking-well Mandy is very giving:devil:

Any other songs people can think of?

All the little nicknames for their quirky relationship sounds great, but I am still leaning toward the MANIC one myself. I totally agree that it describes their 'relationship' rather well. As for their song? Well the only one that comes to mind at the moment is 'Amanda' by Boston, but it really wouldn't be considered a song for the pair...more so a song Nick would probably sing to her. LOL, especially if she got bored of 'Oh Mandy' (can't really say that she would though...not with him singing it to her). I'd have to take a moment to sit back and think of something good.

I must say that we've been blessed with quite a few little scenes between the two this season. I sure hope it continues. It seems that whenever Sheeri's been on the show this season, tptb has found some way of getting a little scene in between her and George. I wonder if there's truly something more to it then we are actually seeing.

I think the Michelle Branch song "You Get Me" is kind of quirky and would fit them.

One line/verse especially: "some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon. Who wants to be ordinary in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying as long as I'm you're girl." :D

I'm really hoping we'll get a Mandy/Nick scene in this week's episode.

I wonder what Nick would think/say if he saw Mandy in one of those costumes. :lol:

'Amanda' by Boston, but it really wouldn't be considered a song for the pair...more so a song Nick would probably sing to her. LOL, especially if she got bored of 'Oh Mandy' (can't really say that she would though...not with him singing it to her).

Yeah, I wouldn't get bored with it either. He's got a really nice voice. :)

Oh Mandy can't get enough of Her song :devil: That grinning face she had when she told Nick to "sing it dude" :devil: Nick looked like his face would fall asleep :guffaw:But the smile he had during singing that song says it all :devil:

This should also be the song for the two but if Mandy wants something not that soppy maybe Nick should mix it up with some Hardrock song... That would be interesting :devil: Oh my mind is going to places I don't want to talk about... :devil::devil::devil:

Well, he could always sing to her while they are having sex..actually I think I wrote something to that extent in one of my fics.

Actually, a more angsty Nick/Mandy song is Ludo's Love Me Dead..it's very funny and very creepy song, but it kind of makes me think of them.

Now can you imagine any babies they would have? Good lord would they be cute as buttons. Both Nick and Mandy have brown eyes and brown air and their babies would be adorable.

...Now can you imagine any babies they would have? Good lord would they be cute as buttons. Both Nick and Mandy have brown eyes and brown air and their babies would be adorable.

Can I finish that for you??? They would look like cute little kittens in a basket??? Was that the phrase you use so often??? :lol:
I love the imagination of that :devil:

Well their babies can just be cute, like their parents :lol: Man their babies would have that sweet big brown eyes, like puppy dog eyes :adore:

And to that singing from Nick while having sex with Mandy is a great idea... I think they practice it already :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Btw, myfuturecsi your avi is cute :adore:

Last edited:
Hi all! Kinda dipping my toes in the thread here. Love Nick and Mandy! le sigh.

I didn't really get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her either. I just chalked it up to; "The less that needs to know, the better!" Sure it might have seemed like a slap in the face at the time seeing Mandy's been around since the beginning, but I don't think there was anything to it.

But out of everyone that visits her lab, I think Nick is the most enjoyable for her...duh, lol! Always has a little comment for her, a smile, a little tune (oh mandy), or playful banter. And Like you guys said, hes very understanding.

I'd love for Mandy to be the one that Nick trusts enough and takes comfort in if and when he opens fully about his feelings for his fallen friend. I think she'd know exactly how to handle him.

Yeah that's right. I'm sure Mandy would be the right one for our guy. Isn't it sad that everybody thinks so and the writers still try sometimes to get Nick a girlfriend who could be his daughter??? Man in my eyes Nicky needs a real woman... he needs MANDY :devil: And she needs him, he makes her happy... wish I could write that into the show script :)

What? I don't really follow this fandom - *is a sciFi geek* - They're still trying to pair him up with every random early 20 something?

Yeah I would love that too :adore: Man, thank god we've a great fanfic writer for stories like that in here, haven't we myfuturecsi??? ;):p
Hehheeheheheh....my stories..do have Mandy and Nick comforting each other in wonderful, delightful ways..

You guys made good points about Catherine and Mandy in For Warrick. I guess I was looking at it from Mandy's perspective and she probably felt that after all these years to have someone so high up not trust her was painful-at least that is how she felt about it.

But I'm sure Nick would explain it to her later, in bed and then make it up to her.:devil:

Love fanfics! Can I get a link to yours? Don't recognize your user name from ff.net.

Hi all! Kinda dipping my toes in the thread here. Love Nick and Mandy! le sigh.

I didn't really get the feeling that Cath didn't trust her either. I just chalked it up to; "The less that needs to know, the better!" Sure it might have seemed like a slap in the face at the time seeing Mandy's been around since the beginning, but I don't think there was anything to it.

But out of everyone that visits her lab, I think Nick is the most enjoyable for her...duh, lol! Always has a little comment for her, a smile, a little tune (oh mandy), or playful banter. And Like you guys said, hes very understanding.

I'd love for Mandy to be the one that Nick trusts enough and takes comfort in if and when he opens fully about his feelings for his fallen friend. I think she'd know exactly how to handle him.

Yeah that's right. I'm sure Mandy would be the right one for our guy. Isn't it sad that everybody thinks so and the writers still try sometimes to get Nick a girlfriend who could be his daughter??? Man in my eyes Nicky needs a real woman... he needs MANDY :devil: And she needs him, he makes her happy... wish I could write that into the show script :)

What? I don't really follow this fandom - *is a sciFi geek* - They're still trying to pair him up with every random early 20 something?

Yeah I would love that too :adore: Man, thank god we've a great fanfic writer for stories like that in here, haven't we myfuturecsi??? ;):p

Love fanfics! Can I get a link to yours? Don't recognize your user name from ff.net.

Click on my signature below and you can find them. Warning they are smutty, smutty and more smutty.

Gees, anybody notice how cranky Nicky was. Wow, he sure needs some Mandy lovin' like nobody else can love him. She'd take good care of him, but still keep him in his place.

As for Nick being with a twenty-something. I hope they don't go that route. I wasn't a big fan of GSR, but at least Sara wasn't in her twenties, so I'll give Grissom that much of the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, Nick needs a WOMAN with experience and something tells me our Mandy has a lot of that under her belt.

Now I know love can cross generations, I mean I was 22 when I met my previous husband and he was 32, but c'mon Nick is almost 40 and putting him with someone born after 1985 is stretching it.

Wasn't that interesting about the rules about dating in the lab?

Last edited:
Click on my signature below and you can find them. Warning they are smutty, smutty and more smutty.

Well I think your fanfics are great. They are smutty but they have a high number of fellings in them :) They are about what Nick and Mandy need and about how they help each other with life's problems. Short and sweet: I LOVE THEM :D

Gees, anybody notice how cranky Nicky was. Wow, he sure needs some Mandy lovin' like nobody else can love him. She'd take good care of him, but still keep him in his place.

As for Nick being with a twenty-something. I hope they don't go that route. I wasn't a big fan of GSR, but at least Sara wasn't in her twenties, so I'll give Grissom that much of the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, Nick needs a WOMAN with experience and something tells me our Mandy has a lot of that under her belt.

Now I know love can cross generations, I mean I was 22 when I met my previous husband and he was 32, but c'mon Nick is almost 40 and putting him with someone born after 1985 is stretching it.

Wasn't that interesting about the rules about dating in the lab?
Yeah he has been pretty rude... would he be with Mandy that wouldn't have happened :devil: She would give him the needed kick in the butt when he's acting out his arrogant side. She would keep him grounded in the real world and she would be there when he needs someone to talk too about his problems. They're perfect for each other :devil::devil::devil: The only thing we need to do now is to make sure the writers get that finally :shifty:

Back