New RP- open

Sara grinned as she squeezed Nicks hand,she wasnt showing yet so there was no way Catherine or anyoneelse could know ,she took her free hand and put it on her stomach "Nick and I are going to have a baby"

(*laughs* well Kate on LOST is one of my favorite characters so that name happened to pop in my head)
Kate smirked at him he really wasnt that much older then she was but he still liked to throw that in Her face "well No it seems as though You might have female company"
Sara looked at Cath "Uh" she smirks "I just told you what the big news was"

nick smiled He was relieved by her reaction, "were um, about two weeks along... i'm glad your happy Catherine" Nick said happily.
though he expected her reaction to be a good one, she was cool about stuff like that.

Sara looks at her "lets just say Last week when Nick and I had our first official night together it was More special then the love we share for eachother" she smiles at Nick hoping Cath would get that she was only a week along

Kate smiled "I Heard you were getting married" she smiled "where is this fiancee of yours I'd love to meet her"

(I'm sorry my dial up is screwing me up, I'll try and get back on track now :rolleyes: , just ignore my last post)

Nick smiled very relieved, "good this is good... now can you tell the others?" Nick asked Catherine half joking and half seriously.

greg looked at kate "uhh hold on" he went to go and check on wendy "put some close on we have some visitors" he said kind of loadly
(me and ilovesnickers agreeded to share wendy because she's bussy)

(thats okay NSfan I was actaully gonna say ignore my last post because it could very well be two weeks ago either way works for me, However this is my last post for the Night I GTG *sighs* I have to get up early tommorow for work)

Sara looked at Cath,then back at Nick "we're both pretty nervous on how others will react to this Namely well Ecklie he might fire us and well Grissom I think he still has feelings for me" she looks at Nick knowing He still felt uneasy when she talked about Grissom ,she gives him a grin "Its okay Nicky I am very happy with you now You have nothing to worry about"
Kate eyes her brother "Yahuh Mom told me the minute you told her"

(ok this will be my last for tonight :D )

Nick smiled at her, "i know Sara, though Grissom scares me the most... so Cath can you tell him?" Nick asked with pleading eyes, "or at least be there when we tell him" Nick suggested.

(love the banner)

greg looked at wendy and rushing her "my family is here" wendy was fixing her hair "what", "yeah they just showed up" he said putting on a pair of pants, "well it's about time they meet me", "wendy we have work we can have the loving reunion after" wendy laughed

Back