New RP- open

greg and wendy came into the room "uh you guys are not going to believe what happened this morning, my parents was at the door well not just my parents my family and i answered in my boxers", wendy realized there was alot of tension in the room "greg" she said trying to stop him, "so anyway im gonna put them in a nice hotel because theres no room for them at are place" he stops and looks at everybody "whats going on"

Sara looked at Nick and smiled "I know this is hard on you Grissom but You have to know I love him and quite possibly I've always loved him I was just with you to Mask those feelings and Nothing you say or do will stop us from being together and Me having his baby"
Just as she was about to say this Warrick Walked into the room "whats this I hear about a baby, who'se having a baby who got who Pregnant" he knew that Greg and Wendy were pretty hot and heavy these day he had just assumed it was them "Greg did you???" he looked at Wendy for an answer

Grissom looked at all the people who now appeared and blowing up at nick now would look bad in front of the others, so he just sighed and looked at the two, "fine... I'll want to talk to you two later" Grissom said before leaving.

Nick let out a heavy sigh, "wow ok that was weird!" Nick said letting out a light laugh, he gave Sara a hug and kissed her hand gently, "why don't you tell them" Nick said with a cute smile.
Nick felt good, like all this wight was lifted off her shoulders, he liked standing up to Grissom like that, and that Sara was the one to be by his side when he did it.

wendy looked at warrick "yes and no", greg looked at wendy "what does that mean", wendy smiled "suprise" greg couldn't get the smile of his face "we just got engaged", wendy laughed "and soon you will be a daddy so we might have to move the wedding up", greg was to over joyed to say anything and wendy turned to sara "im sorry sara this is your moment in the sun, well you'res and nicks"

Sara smiled grinning at Wendy ,then looked at Warrick "Wendy's not the only one pregnant, Nick and I are going to have a baby"
Warrick spewed out the coffee he had just taken a drink out of "WHAT but you two got together a week ago"
Sara gave him a look "we know that and well we werent exactly careful that First time"
Warrick looks at Nick "I'm happy for you I really am But I expect you to make a honest woman out of her" he said in true big brother fashion

"congrats Greg Wendy" Nick said happy for his young friend, he then turned and smiled at his good friend, "Rick you know me... of course, I love her a lot... and I um... well I guess I should ask you Sara" Nick said as he got on one knee, he pulled a little box from his pocket and looked up at her "in the presence of all our friends, will you Sara Sidle... be my wife?" Nick asked, his voice a little shaky.

greg was still in shock and wendy shook him "greg, greg honey", he turned to her and smiled and kissed her "i love you", wendy laughed "i love you to but greg we have to celebrate sara and nicks baby, she got pregant first" she said sarcasticlly and greg smiled "what a day, first my whole family wakes me up in the morning, then i find out that my sister, well not kate but you sara is also pregnant and then my lovley feonce is going to have my baby, my baby" wendy smiled and greg turned to sara "oh and sara im very happy for you and nick, but you know i just found imn going to be a dad so" he smiled

nicksarafan2 said:
"congrats Greg Wendy" Nick said happy for his young friend, he then turned and smiled at his good friend, "Rick you know me... of course, I love her a lot... and I um... well I guess I should ask you Sara" Nick said as he got on one knee, he pulled a little box from his pocket and looked up at her "in the presence of all our friends, will you Sara Sidle... be my wife?" Nick asked, his voice a little shaky.
Sara looks at him a small tear drips from her eyes but this time its a tear of Joy and not one of Sorrow ,she wraps her arms around Nick in a hug as she grins and nods her head "yes, yes, yes I'll Marry you Nicky" she kisses him softly "I Love you" she wipes her tear as she gazes into his eyes

wendy is clapping for them and greg puts his arm around her "wow thats two in two days" he said totaly spoiling the moment, he put his hand on wendy's stomach and she put her hand over his and they shared a glance with each other and they looked back at ther two happy friends

Nick kissed Sara over and over, "oh I'm so happy, this is one crazy week!" Nick said wile holding Sara close to him, he rubbed her tummy Gently. Nick was happy all nervousness went out the window, it was a good day.

greg looked at them "i think it's safe to say that it's now time to celebrate, and it's only fair that there is no alchohal and to keep it traditon i say franks dinner" wendy laughs "a husband and father to be wants to celebrate at a diner", greg laughed "a hungry husband and father to be doesn't want to spoil tradtion, and besides you get a big meal and i want my baby to be nice and fat, and my child" wendy laughed and hit him on the arm

Sara smiled as she leaned into Nicks embrace "but crazy in a good way" she looked at Greg and Wendy "I'm sorry I didnt mean to steal your thunder this just sort of happened"
Warrick looked at the two as he smirked at Nick "didnt I tell you you'd wind up together some day"
Sara raised an eyebrow "you two use to talk about me?" she questioned

wendy put her hand on saras shoulder "you dont have to say sorry, if it's anything we ruinded your moment" greg looked at them "yeah yeah your both sorry, im hungry" wendy looked back at him and raised her eyebrows "do you want this baby to have a daddy", gregs face went blanc "im sorry you two"

Nick laughed, "yes we did, you know guy stuff, but he was right" nick said wile kissing her gently.
Then nick turned to the others "hey now no one spoiled any ones moment, we're all just sharing in oddly similar happy moments all at once" Nick said being the usual mediator that he was, "and I also agree with Greg, we should eat... why we must eat at the place that smell like beacon, i don't know, but what I do know is that before Greg, I'm the hungriest person here, so let's go" Nick said wile gently pushing Sara to the door.

Back