New RP- open

Wendy smiled at Greg after the kiss ended. "Why dont we continue this party elsewhere? Say, at our place??"
(do they even live together? if they don't i can edit.)

Wendy laughed. "Well sometimes i do! I know i'm irresistable, but you just can't seem to get enough of me!" She teases Greg mercilessly.

wendy mock-gasps! "I can't believe that you just gave me that look!! Am i supposed to 'jump' you now, with you acting and looking all sexy?" She loves teasing Greg, and seeing him getting riled up.

Sara and Nick wind up at his house,she Kisses him passionately ,they barely get to the couch having thier way with eachother (Within PG 13 Limits mind you) throwing caution to the wind

Nick kissed Sara's neck as she ran her fingers through his hair, "I have been waiting so long for this" Nick said against her neck.

Sara gazes into Nicks eyes as she kisses him back "Me to" she continues to stare at him "I've waisted so much time looking for Mr Right when he's been right here all along" Niether one of them Thought of the consequences thier night of passion might have all they cared about was being together (Hmmm a bit of forshadowing perhaps....I"d love to skip ahead a bit but CSIKicksUrass and Paris arent on at the moment and I'm not sure if skipping ahead would affect thier scenes so *smirks* the infamous Pregnant thing may not happen till tommorow)

(1 week since there night together)

Nick paced back and fourth in the hallway, he looked worried and nervouse, he kept checking hiis watch as well, then the bathroom door opened, nick's heart almost stopped with antisapation when he saw Sara, "well?" he asked in a soft tone.

Sara smiled as she looked at him,her actions spoke louder then no words ever could, a slow tear fell down her cheek as she wrapped her arms around Nick she quietly whispered in his ear "we're going to have a baby"

Back