New RP- open

Sara looked from Cath to Nick "No its okay Cath as scared as we both might be we need to do this on our own but can you be there when we tell him" she smiles "that would be a big help"

mean while greg had to tell his family "sorry to you all but we both have work, we both work at the same place so after are jobs we can all go out to dinner", his mom smiled at him "it's ok greggy we know how important your job is" greg closed his eys, he didn't like the name greggy and infront of his felonce, wendy's fave went red she was trying not to laugh "i cant wait you can make you're selfs at home" his mom smiled and greg took his car keys

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked from Cath to Nick "No its okay Cath as scared as we both might be we need to do this on our own but can you be there when we tell him" she smiles "that would be a big help"
She smiled. "Sure I'll be there. When do you want to tell him?"

"He should be here along with the others shortly we all worked the same case"she looked at Nick squeezing his hand they were both nervous about this

greg and wendy looked his family "see you tonight so we can catch up", his mom smiled "ok greggy", gregs face went red with imbarrement and wendy's went red with laughter, "bye" greg said to all with his face still pink

Kate smirked as she looked at her brother "by Greggy Oh by the way what do you have to eat in here" she started to rummage through his tiny kitchen

greg looked back "bye bye katey bear and what evers there", he waved a smug bye and closed the door putting his hand around wendy's shoulder

(ok do we have people to play Grissom and warrick? if not I can play one or both :D )

Nick was once again sitting nervously waiting for Gill and the others to arrive, it was going to be hard, but Nick knew with Sara and Catherine there Grissom couldn't kill him.
Then Nick looked over at Sara, he smiled and was put at ease, she looked so beautiful, he was happy, he would be able to share this with her, the one person he truly loved.
he looked at the clock and saw that they would arrive very soon.

(I dont remember if we have Gris or Warrick because if we do they havent posted in here in forever so You can take them if you'd like or I can take Warrick and you can have Grissom which ever is easiest for you)

Sara couldnt help but smile back at Nick,she Loved him with all her heart and sole and now she was carrying his child ,she squeezed his hand "Knowing i'm doing this with you Makes everything okay" she kisses his hand as the others walk in.

(ooh i will play Grissom)

Grissom quickly noticed Sara kiss the top of Nick's hand, and he was confused to say the least, "good morning, Sara... Nick" Grissom said wile eyeing the young man.

Nick almost bolted from his seat when he heard Grissom's voice, Nick stood up from his chair and faced the older man, Nick looked at sara then at Grissom, and he knew as some one who was always trying to prove himself to Grissom, and he knew he had to tell Grissom himself, Nick took
Sara's Hand in his, "Grissom I... we have some news to share" Nick said wile putting on a brave face.

Sara squeezed Nicks hand Grissom had never found out that Nick was the reason why she broke up with him so she knew hearing that and then hearing she was carrying Nicks child would be Hard On him

Grissom stood there waiting for what the young CSI was going to tell him, but from what he'd seen, he already knew,
"yes Nick" Grissom asked he removed his glasses.

Nick smiled in his way, "Sara and I are um together..." Nick paused so he could gage Grissom's reaction, and build up courage for the next part.

Grissom sighed, "really... well I um, I don't know how to respond to that" Grissom said, he looked at Catherine who sat silently in the room, he knew she knew of this.

Nick swallowed hard, "and We're going to have a baby" Nick said fast, he stood his ground waiting for his reaction, he squeezed Sara's hand tightly.

Cath put a hand on Nick's shoulder as they waited for Grissom to react. "Gil, I know this is hard to hear, bit this is a good thing. I can feel it."

Back