New RP- open

When Sara whispered that in his ear Nick's heart raced up he squeezed Sara tighter then he'd ever done, and he too felt like crying.
then a whole slew of emotions washed over him, fear, joy, exsitment, relief.
he was going crazy inside, his whole life had changed like that, and he didn't really mind.

Nick pulled away from the hug and looked at Sara, he smiled, "I'm going to be a daddy... I can't believe it!" Nick said vary happy, he grabbed Sara again and picked her up off the ground with this hug.

she Kissed him,she had to admit that when she first found out she was scared to but Now she couldnt be happier and Knowing it was Nicks made it that much more easier she however also knew thier life would change drastically "you do know we're going to have to tell everyone else about this"

nick smiled slightly, "yeah it isn't somthing we can hide for to long hu?" nick siad wile rubbing her tummy.
and yes Nick was smiling, but then he felt nervoise about telling the others, espechaly Grissom, what would they say? what he say? Nick tried not to think about it to much.

Nick nodded, "it sin't really somthing we can hide for too long hu?" Nick said wile gently rubbing her tummy.
he smiled at her, but inside he started to worrie about telling the others, what would they say? how would they react? what would Grissom do?
Nick tried not to think about it though.

as if reading his thoughts Sara smiled at him as she said "it will be okay , I think most people know about us anyways and the ones that dont well to bad for them I'm taken and *she kisses him softly* I'm not going anywhere baby"

Nick smiled, "I know... oh i just realized... we'll have to move in together I'll have to either sell my house or add on to it, but first we have to get married, oh that means I'd have to buy a ring...." Nick said almost at once as he sat down on his couch, he was thinking a lot about all this stuff.

Sara couldnt help but smile at him "Nick if thats your proposal i'm gonna need a whole lot better then that" she kissed him again, all sorts of thoughts had run through her mind to but just as quickly as she had thouguht them Nick had spoken as if he was reading her mind

well greg and wendy wind up in the same place as one week before, wendy is lying in his arms they didn't want to get up for work then the door rang. Greg kissed wendy on the head "do i have to get it" wendy did the relaxed inhale "we cant keep them waiting", "who would come here at this time it's" he looked at the clock "six thirty" he said with a anoyed tired voice "c'mon greg it must be important" greg paused for a bit and put on his boxers under the covers and then "you know it's rude to answer the door in your underwear", "it's also rude to be at the door at this time" wendy laughed, greg opeded the door but got a big shock and red cheeks, pretty much his whole family was there. His parents and his younger sister (if he has one) and lets not forget nanna and pappa olaf that where stairing at his almost nakedniss and his sister was laughing

Nick sat nervously in the break room, he was trying to drink his coffee, and his hand kept shaking as he did, and the only reason why he was this nervous was because Sara had decided before they went to work that day to tell every one of there big news.
so here Nick sat waiting for her to finish getting ready for her shift, and waiting for the others to arrive in the break room.
"keep it together nick, don't go fainting or throwing up when she tells them" Nick told himself.

Cath happened to be walking by just then. She was in need of a critical energy boost, so she went in and got some coffee. When she saw Nick, she paused. "What's wrong, Nicky? You look upset." She sat down opposite him.

Sara came into the room smiling ,she was nervous as well she had just professed her love to Nick a week ago and Now all of a sudden she's pregnant, apparently they hadnt been so careful thier first official night together but that didnt matter to either of them they were in love, she was more nervous about telling their coworkers that she was pregnant then anything else ,she walked up to Nick kissing his neck "Hi daddy" she squeezed his hand (I dont know where everyone else went but I suppose we can share the other characters here as well)

(I'm not sure what you're looking for but I can play Gregs sister if you want)

Kate Sanders stood across from her brother still laughing "what its not okay for us to visit our brother un announced" she smirks "Perhaps we should have called first it seems as though My brother has company"
Sara Looks at Catherine and gives a polite smile "do you know where the others are Cath? ,Nick and I have some news"

Nick blushed when he noticed Catherine looking at the to of them, he kissed Sara back and she sat next to him, Nick held her hand tight.

"well Cath since your the first in here... we've got some good news to tell you" Nick said wile looking at Sara with a smile, his stomach started to feel less and less nervous as he looked at her.

Back