New RP- open

toomuchovertime

CSI Level Two
Catherine sighed. The placement of the body didn't make sense. The vic, Olivia Shilling, had been attacked by her stairs, but now, she was by her front door, and there were no drag marks or blood to suggest she'd crawled there. She bent down next to the body. "How'd she get here?" she asked into the silence. "I've been workin' with Sofia too much lately," she thought. "Now I'm talking to myself." She laughed a little.

Awesome thanks Now all I have to do is find me a Nicky I'm going for the scenerio I talked about in the Snicker thread (which would mean for ONCE Sara wont be Pregnant in a RP *smirks*)

So could I be Grissom again or, Nick (*smirk* not a snickers fan but I suppose I could try to be him in this RP)

Its okay *smirks* we've got a WHOLE Thread full of Snickers fans willing to Play Nick so I'm sure one of them will come along
You can be Grissom but Just FYI it wont be a GSR RP more then likely it will turn Snicker

(I gotta ask around for a Nick but for now I'll run as Sara)

Sara eyed Catherine "what kind of problem" as Catherine was looking down at the scene before her ,Sara took that opportunity to talk to her "so Gris and I broke up...I guess you know that *she smirks a little* But I bet you dont know why we broke up, I broke up with him because, well because I'm in love with someone else.." she watched as that someone else walked her way, if only she knew how to tell him, she had been obvious about Staring at Nicks Pecks as he walked towards them

greg was on his to the lab and noticed her looking at nick he leaned in

"i say go for it"

he told her and walked off to the lab to go meet his certin someone but it was a secret

Catherine glanced up again. "Well, our vic was attacked over there," she replied, pointing at the stairs. "But there's no drag marks or blood evidence to suggest how she got here." She smiled at Sara. "You're into Nick. I can see it."

greg was looking through the window at the girl he loved and she noticed him he walked in

greg "happy anniversery it has been on year since we started dating and one year of hiding it from the others"

(do we have a wendy)

(*Bats eyelashes* Can I bring a created Character into this cause if not I'll play warrick. Paweez *bats eyes again*)

Back