New RP- open

Wendy smiles at the couple kissing, thinking it was very romantic. But she could see that the guys were beginning to get uncomfortable. So she began to cough, hoping to get the couple's attention.

greg looks at wendy and laughs and whispers "thank you" and kisses her on the cheek, greg wanted it to be his and wendys moment in the sun for once

Nick blushed when he remembered he and Sara were not alone at the moment. he smiled at Sara and put his arm around her waist, "i was starting to think it was me" Nick said playfully.
Then he turned to Greg and Wendy, "I'm sorry, you said that you and Wendy had some news?" Nick asked wile rubbing Sara's back.

Sara smiled as she leaned into him she quietly whispered "what do you say we continue this at your place" then she turned to Greg and Wendy "I'm sorry what were you going to tell us?"

Nick smiled when she whispered this "of course... that would be great", then he turned his atention back to Greg and Wendy.

Sara couldnt be happier then she was at that very moment,she reached for his hand,so many moments she would sit alone dreaming of being with Nick,marrying Nick ,having children with Nick and Now it seemed as though all those dreams would be coming true
(*smirks* you do realize sooner or later in this RP Sara will wind up Pregnant... I really cant help myself)

greg looked at them "thank you for pulling your selfs of of each other to hear that me and wendy want you guys to come celebrate are neptulas with us" he says with a smirk and trying to sound smart

nick laughed lightly, "oh calm down Greg, you're a grown man, anyway congrats on the good news... maybe a rain check on the party?" Nick asked wile shaking Gregs hand in rubbing wendys arm gently.

Sara smiles "really congratulations you guys" she can feel Nicks hand rubbing her arm it sends thousands of tiny sparks up annd down her spine ,they exit the building as soon as they reach the parking lot Sara kisses Nick passionately again

greg wasn't paying attention to sara, he was to busy lost in wendy to evan realize she was gone and he turns to the place she used to be standing "what did you say" he looked around for sara "know that there gone how about you and i go celebrate are nuptuals are selfs" he said with a smirk and kissed wendy, then his phone rang but he just let it ring

Back