New RP- open

greg smiled

greg "where is everybody i want to tell them the news"

wendy looked at him

greg "we want to tell them the good news"

wendy laughed and kissed him

Sara smiles as she holds Nicks hand she whispers to him "should we keep this a secret for awhile" she notices she's holding his hand "I dont think I can"

(Actually CSIStokes I got someone thats willing to Play Nick SHE JUST Pmed me but You can have him till she gets here)

(I didnt mean to sound all Mean and Rude but I had actually pmed quite a few People Lastnight and they hadnt responded I had JUST got home from work and a class after work and I found a Response from one of them in a PM so No hard feelings, I'm not sure if we have a Grissom if not you can have him)

Sara smiles "You heard the rumors of me and Grissom breaking up right? that I broke up with him because I was in love with another guy" she stares lovingly at Nick giving Greg the hint on who that guy is

greg smiles and winks at sara and whispers "thats great but dont steel are thunder" he was just joking around with her and kisses wendy on the cheek and wendy smiles at him gives him a hug and greg smiles at nick knowing what sara just told him

"thats nice sara it really is" he smiles at her , greg "i have to go phone a couple of people can you handle the compliments on your own" wendly laughs "ill be fine she kisses him, "who aer you going to call" , "family, you want to use my phone after" wendy smiles "my mom would love to hear the news" greg winks at wendy and goes into a corner

(hi everyone! csikicksurass, u dont mind if i play wendy? cuz if u really want her, thats ok, but if u dont mind then thats awesome. i just thought that i would ask you.)

Back