New RP- open

nicksarafan2 said:
Nick chuckled, "yeah you think, we got together only like two weeks ago, now were about to get married and were having a baby, yeah they'll be shocked" Nick said with smile, "and oh don't even get me started on how she'll want us to get married on the ranch... it will be overwhelming... but i love it" Nick said with a wink to the group.
Sara smiled as she Gently Nudged Him "remember when I said Marriage was a act of stupidity.... Well I didnt mean that with You and I cant wait to become your wife" she squeezed his hand letting him know how much she loved him "and I would love to have our wedding at the Ranch actaully I dont care where we get Married as long as its with you"

greg and wendy watched with awwe and they looked at eachother, deep into each others eyes, greg looked at the other two "sara you always know how to make the moment" he said with a smile

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as she Gently Nudged Him "remember when I said Marriage was a act of stupidity.... Well I didn't mean that with You and I cant wait to become your wife" she squeezed his hand letting him know how much she loved him "and I would love to have our wedding at the Ranch actually I don't care where we get Married as long as its with you"

Nick smiled warmly, "aww baby, that's sweet, but my mom will still want an old fashioned wedding, and then she'll force you to eat every thing she makes you till you burst, because she's told me your too skinny, then my grandma will knit you a giant sweater, that will probably be to big, and don't even get me started on what my sisters will do, I'll never see you again" Nick said with a laugh though he was very serious, "so you sure you want me to call them, or you want to just elope?"

Sara grinned at the thought of actually Having a family "well I wont be to skinny for long" she said as she gently rubbed her belly "and honestly I want the big old fashion wedding, I cant wait to meet your family" she sighs as she frowns "they are all the family I've got" she Picked up his cellphone "so lets give them that call"

greg smiled and started to laugh and wendy looked over at him "whats so funny babe", he couldn't stop laughing "i just imaging you two as bloated as a cow" he said looking over at sara

Nick shot Greg a look, "oh dude, do not go there!" Nick said warningly, for Greg's sake though, "and I happen to find a pregnant woman very attractive" Nick looked at Sara and smiled with a wink at his bride to be and mother of his child, it was lovely.

greg laughed and wendy glared at him "well greg you did this to me so your going to have to pay the price" she said with a smirk, greg turned to nick "why would they get so mad they get that sexxy motherhood glow"

nick nodded "true, true, they will be very glowing and sexy, of course they still are" Nick said wile kissing Sara on the cheek.

greg raised his glass and noticed wendy was still staring at him, "what" he asked shrugging his shoulders, "for that little cow comment your telling your family" she said with a smirk, "wendy c'mon, nick tell her i cant do it alone im weak and not like that incase your thinking it" he said with a smug look

Sara looked at Nick "as much as I'm enjoying how incredibly sweet you are being Right now Nick Wendy's right you're part of the reason I'm Pregnant right now and well come Childbirth You will be paying for it" she kissed him sweetly "but just remember whatever I say I dont mean"

Nick gave her a slight frown, "oh right, yeah I'm the youngest in my family so I never knew how a pregnent woman acted, oh well I'll just go hide some where when you do get moody" Nick jocked lightly, "no but serously, it's ok I wont take any thing personaly" Nick said with a wink.

wendy smiled "so nick and sara have the name picked out already so what do you want to name are kids" wendy asked, greg took a sip oh is coffee "if it's both girls then alex and andy or mabey natalie, if both boys then brandon and eric, and if a girl and boy then alex and brandon", wendy smiled "i like it"s she said running her fingers through his hair

nicksarafan2 said:
Nick gave her a slight frown, "oh right, yeah I'm the youngest in my family so I never knew how a pregnent woman acted, oh well I'll just go hide some where when you do get moody" Nick jocked lightly, "no but serously, it's ok I wont take any thing personaly" Nick said with a wink.
Sara smiled at him "I wasnt just talking about the Pregnancy Nicky I was talking about the childbirth as well" she sighs "apparently its very very painful" she shudders at the fear but knows as long as Nicks by her side she'll be okay

Nick thought about that, "right, I hope I don't faint, my dad fainted when my mom had my oldest sister, I hope I don't, becouse I'll be the one holding the camera" Nick said hopefully, he looked at Sara and then at the other two, " and why don't you two name one baby Nick if it's a boy or Nik if it's a girl, works both ways" Nick said with a wink.

Back