New RP- open

nicksarafan2 said:
Nick smiled, "ah Disney theme, yeah they have a whole Disney thing at Home Depot, ok it's settled I'll bring my tool belt and Warrick, and we'll work on your baby room first then we'll move onto our baby room" Nick said with a smile, he nudged Sara hoping it was ok to go out and decorate all ready.

Sara couldnt help but grin at Nick ,for some reason as much as they'd grown close she had no idea he'd be the Disney loving,Home Remodeling kind of guy, she gently nudged him "are you really sure you're ready to give up your Man room" she questioned him

wendy laughed "we dont have that problem because all of gregs rooms were fenimine beofore i came in" she said looking at greg with a smug look, greg had a smile on his face but he was glaring at her "your making it worse" he said still smiling and she rubbed his hand

"great so Greg has girly rooms and you don't want your boy to grow up in a pink room because he could turn into me... wow, your girls sure got yourselves some good fellas" Nick said with a smirk and a roll of his eyes.
"any way yes I'm prepared to give up my man room for a princess, Disney theme room with all the fixins" Nick said laying on the accent real thick, he winked at sara, he knew she liked it.
"and yes we are doing hard work, we have to put furniture together, then we have to paint and prep, and oh so much, I will be the Ty Pennington Of the Las Vegas CSI" Nick said proudly.

"nah nick you are whats his face the one with the guitar and he wears the cowboy hat alot, im ty" wendy started to laugh and greg turned to her "whats so funny about that" he said with a raised eyebrow and wiping the greese of his face, wendy smirked "because he has the ability to make things like beds and cabnits without it breaking", greg smirked "c'mon wendy we all know that the bed broke because we" he looked at sara and nick "forgot to add some nails", wendy wiped the greese that he forgot from his face "greg honey there is no way you cant make that not sound dirty", once again he looked at the othe two "so wendy i was wondering since we are having twins i was thinking that are apartment isn't big enough for all of us so how about we move into a house", wendy was happy with the idea and shocked that greg was willing to make such a big move, instead of answering she rapped her arms around him and gave him a huge kiss

Meanwhile, back at the lab, Cath was heading to Trace. Little did she know, her domestic abuse case was about to change. Her phone vibrated in her hip pocket. "Willows."

nicksarafan2 said:
"great so Greg has girly rooms and you don't want your boy to grow up in a pink room because he could turn into me... wow, your girls sure got yourselves some good fellas" Nick said with a smirk and a roll of his eyes.
"any way yes I'm prepared to give up my man room for a princess, Disney theme room with all the fixins" Nick said laying on the accent real thick, he winked at sara, he knew she liked it.
"and yes we are doing hard work, we have to put furniture together, then we have to paint and prep, and oh so much, I will be the Ty Pennington Of the Las Vegas CSI" Nick said proudly.
Sara smiled at Nick "You'd make a fine Ty Pennington" she whispered in his ear "though You're much cuter then he is and I dont think Ty's got a girlfriend" she smiled again "so the question is which Disney Princess do we want to Pick"

wendy was still over joyed to listen to anyone but greg, he is sipping down his coffee and a thought enters his head and he couldn't swallow so he starts coughing like anything, wendy starts patting his back "whats wrong", "i just remembered something" he says still coughing, "how are we going to tell are parents" he says to all of them

Cath gasped. "Brass, what is that noise in the background? She heard a crash. "Do you need backup? Where are you? I'll call Gil, and we'll come get you." She was starting to panic. Brass wasn't answering, and he always did.

(Do we have a Brass even?)

Back