New RP- open

greg was trying not to smile "im not a little buddy, why is it you guys treat me like a baby brother" he said with a smirk "im engaged, im going to be a dad for god sakes, that old lab rat is gone"

Nick let Sara sit in the booth first, then he fallowed, "Greg, I know your going to be a daddy and your getting married, hey who has always treated you good, and who let you work on you first case, remember the scuba guy in a tree, your my main man Greg" Nick said more serious now.
then he turned to Sara, "and you are my Girl" Nick said wile rubbing her tummy again, he put his arm around her shoulder and was happy.

Sara looks at Greg "we didnt mean to insult you but you really are like a kid brother to me and a brother in law to Nick,its like the younger sibling no matter how old you get you will never be immune to the teasing and you'll always be the youngest" she looked at Nick ,she smiles "You have always been My Guy even when I was with HIM I imagined being with you" she put her hand on top of his wondering if thier unborn child knew how loved it was and how in love its parents were

greg smiled and turned to wendy "you hear that wendy i solved a case before i was a csi im the main guy", wendy laughed "yeah you might be the main guy but your still going to be a daddy, and i dont want any of your smugyness rubbing off on her", greg looked at her "oh it's not going to be a girl", wendy looked at greg and raised a eyebrow "how do you know", greg looked at wendy "because didn't you hear if you do it stand..." he turned to the others hoping they didn't hear him

Nick nearly spit out his coffee the waitress just left him, "wow, um on a completely different note, i actually don't care what the baby is, but I'd like a daughter, maybe because i have all of these sisters, but for some reason I always wanted a daughter" Nick said sweetly, "how about you sara? boy or girl?" Nick asked wile looking at her.

greg looked at wendy "i wont open my mouth anymore deal", wendy laughed "no but when it comes to baby making you better not open up your pretty little mouth" greg laughed "agreed" he turned to nick "see nick im not a little boy"

Sara looked at Nick smiling "I have a feeling its a girl and You know they say Mothers intuiton is never wrong" she gazes into his eyes,she then turns to Greg as she smirks "I guess you dont want to know all the places Nick and I have...." she grins " and well our new child may or may not have been concieved in Trace" she gages Gregs reaction "I guess its good you're not a techie anymore huh"

Nick started to blush, "wow, this conversation took a very Vegas turn, where is the waitress?" Nick asked wile looking around, trying to avoid the subject, he looked back and saw all eyes on him, "yes!! ok you crazy people happy now!! we did it o=in your labs!" Nick said, he was trying to hold in a laugh.

wendys mouth was open and greg was rubbing his eyes "i dont think i can get that picture out of my head" wendy took a drink in discussed and greg shivered "nick your not going near my baby" he said while pointing at him with a smirk

Sara raised an eyebrow "ah dont blame him it was My idea" she smirked a little "I wonder what would come up if they alsed it" she saw the look in his eyes and quickly changed the subject "so how about that ball game on tv I was actually shocked that the team won needless to say I owe 'Rick some Money"

greg looked up "thank you god for letting her change the subject", wendy laughed "i dont like baseball and greg doesn't like them well not baseball"

Nick smirked, "any way, I still ow warrick for that basketball game, i can't believe Miami beat the Mavericks, they were my team" Nick said wile chuckling lightly, "and you better let me near your baby, I think I'm the only person in the lab other then Catherine, who knows anything about babies" Nick said proudly.

Sara smirks "Uh Greg he has nieces and Nephews and well i'm glad You know about Babies honey because I know absolutely nothing about how to raise a child"

Back