New RP- open

Sara smiles "I like the diner though Nick and I have had some great times there" she grins "for some reason I'm craving Peanut butter and pickles is that weird?" she raises an eyebrow

Nick smiled, "no... i was craving that the other day" Nick joked, he stuck his tongue out as he laughed at his joke, "but we can go there if you want sunshine, it's all the same to me" Nick said sweetly.

Sara grinned as she Looked at him,she loved it when he called her that "hmmm considering the fact that you Hate peanut butter You must be having sympathy symptons" she smirks a little

greg looked at them "you know they have peanut butter at franks" he said yelling when he said frank, wendy held his hand "calm down where going just wait" he pouted "i dont want to wait", greg said going back in the chair "greg honey i love you but your being a baby, your a grown man"

Nick winked at Sara, "oh yeah I do hate peanut butter... how about ice cream and pickles...mmmm" Nick suggested wile rubbing his own tummy.
"ok well enough about weird food, let's go before Greg starts trying to eat us" Nick said wile patting Greg on the back.

greg was still pouting "he's right you know" he looks at nick and raises a eyebrow "you know you got alot of beef on you nick", wendy rubbed gregs arm "you remember how the hanible movie gave you nightmares i dont think it's a good idea to become one", greg looks at wendy "no it didn't wendy and be quiet" he said trying to seem like a big man and wendy laughed

Nick eyed Greg, "good you finally admit I'm bigger then you" Nick laughed, "and you had nightmares hu?" Nick asked, he stepped closer to Greg, "and I ate it with faba beans" Nick said in his best Hannibal impersonation, he chuckled lightly, oh how he missed teasing Greg.

Sara gave them a look "honey I think you're scaring young Greg" they both knew how much Greg hated being treated like the youngest sibling in the "csi family"
They had finally arrived at Franks when Sara realized how hungry she was "okay now this is just wrong I'm actually craving Meat now and i'm a vegittarian"

greg looked discruntled "thank you wendy honey im a lauginh stock", she rubbed his arm "no your not your just fun to tease" he smirked at her and then at nick "and i can take you on and sara it's nicks baby it's going to be wantin meat twenty four seven" he looked back at the menu and wendy gave him a kiss "i love you" greg looked at her "i love you to" he said in a angry voice

Nick put his arms up, "yes!!! thank you lord!!" Nick said cheering, he then looked at Sara, "sorry I um... lets have waffles, who like waffles?" Nick asked, knowing Sara wouldn't like him wanting her to be a meat eater, Nick leaned over to her, "you can eat all the meat you want and I wont tell a soul" nick said before kissing her cheek gently.
Nick then got out and ran over to her side to open the door, he helped Sara out of the truck.
he smiled at her, "I hope though that your cravings don't get to weird... there's only so much stuff I can watch you eat" Nick said with a slight smile.

She smiles at him "that makes two of us baby" she laughs at his meat comment ,then gazes into his eyes "I'm honestly more afraid of the mood swings and Ugh the morning sickness its already not very nice to me" she raises an eyebrow "did you know Our baby for some reason or another doesnt like Blood which is ironic since well Uh all we see is blood"
she wasnt sure if she should be telling him this she knew he'd get protective of her during her pregnancy

Nick noticed Greg's glare, "oh Greg, I'm sorry little buddy, come here" nick said wile pulling Greg into a hug, "I'm only teasing you man, you know your my boy" Nick said hoping this helped the situation.

Sara looked at Nick as she smiled he had always been a softy which was part of the reason she loved him so much ,she remembered how Grissom would spend more time on his bugs and his work then he would her ,she also remembered the numerous times Nick had always been there for her She took His hand as they entered the diner and ordered thier food

Back