Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Whoa!
    They have the same pose!!

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Every now and then I kinda think they look alike, 'cause of how they dress and stuff. (And how their poses are so much alike.) My mom still compares them and I always have to correct her.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha ok in that pic i think they look scary similar :lol: but now that i know what they look like equally i dont get them confused :p

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You know, I still don't ever get them confused, but I thought it interesting to see how people get JT confused with ES. :D I hope they get to meet soon and maybe work together (like have a scene together) during a crossover between the shows. *wishful thinking sigh* I think that would be so cute! :D

5. szmandatogoholic

I'd love it!! I've been thinking of it for the whole entire summer.

Why hasn't the producers done anything yet to satisfy this craving for us Greg/Ryan shippers to see them working together?!

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

They should have put Jon in the tv guide the other week ago for the one the was "the men of CSI." They had Eric R., Eric S. and Carmen G. on the front. Jon and Eric together on the beach..OMG faints..I bought it in hopes they would have something about Togo in it but NO..eh.Tv guide blew it big time..I would have bought about 5 copies of it. j/p

7. szmandatogoholic

Adam Rodriguez, not Eric. He just plays someone named Eric. But I seriously thought they should've put Jon on the cover, too! He's way better looking than Adam. (Especially since Adam has that beard.) That would've had TV Guide sells skyrocketing, probably. :lol: Just to see if Jon and Eric are really related or not.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ommgg if they put Jon and Eric on the cover they would have met!! :mad: Because didn't all 3 of them meet! Thats despressing. Jon is soo much hotter then Adam. I totally don't think he's hot :rolleyes: andd then they could have met eachother :(

9. szmandatogoholic

Oh, mannn! They would have met!!! And they could've seen what they actually look like in person, and not on TV, because I know Eric Szmanda, like, watches the first 10 minutes of CSI: Miami. :D

10. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Ahh, I do that ALL the time, too! I end up screwing up the names for Adam/Eric and Eric/Greg all the time, cuz I tend to talk about both of them frequently, and then flipping back and forth between character names and actor names, and the two instances of "Eric" in there... so confusing, hurts my brain. :lol:

I do think Adam's very handsome, but I would have liked to see Jon on there, too. *sigh* Maybe someday, someday we'll get Eric and Jon together, be it on screen or paper or ANYTHING! *hopes*

Now, could someone point me in the direction of this picture? Ok, so I'm probably Google-savvy enough to find it on my own, but frankly, I'm very lazy. Plus, it just needs to be posted on here anyways at some point in time, might as well do it now. :D

11. szmandatogoholic

I posted a whole bunch of the articles in the thread about "Did anyone see theTV Guide from Aug. 7-13?" It has the cover included. :D I couldn't find the one of Adam in the TV Guide, but I found the cover from TVguide.com

*thinks to self* WHY Adam?! Why not Jon? He soooo much better looking... And he would go GREAT with Eric and Carmine on the front *goes back to her map*

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think Adam is handsome...Not HOT. Jon is hot. Greg is hot. They are ment to be :p :devil: I just realized this isnt the ship bored..woops! They would be awesome friends ;)

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ooppps adam or eric..you all knew what I meant hehe. I think tv guides sales would have tripled with Jon and Eric on the cover. The pic of all of them on the beach is great. I dont know where on here you can find the picture Quicky, I bought the tv, I haven't seen any of the pics posted. At least I don't remember seeing them.

14. szmandatogoholic

The TVG sales would have skyrocketed if Jon was on the cover with Eric and Carmine. Mainly for the ladies to look at the pics of Eric and Jon on the beach... :devil:

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah, so many people ask Jon and Eric if they see a resemblance, and if they have ever met. When the writers were thinking of who to have on the cover I can't believe they said Eric and Adam... They're crazy! I didn't buy the magasine but if both Eric and Jon were on I definatly would have.