Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Hey since alot of people like Greg Sanders and Ryan Wolfe, why not have a lil thread just for them??

*Feel free to post and images of them here! The more the merrier! (i.e. icons,wallpapers,pics, etc.)

RULES:

1- The images must ONLY contain Greg or Ryan in them!
2- nothing negative in here about them! If you want to say something negative, make your own thread

That's it- have fun!

I do! I love them so much! Greg's my favorite!
Gregwearingabandaid.jpg
Poor greg got hurt When the lab exploded, but he's sexy anyways!

RULES:

1- The images must ONLY contain Greg or Ryan in them!
2- nothing negative in here about them! If you want to say something negative, make your own thread

Umm... *steps on Baba and HaM's toes* I'd like to point out that every thread goes with board rules and you really cannot make own rules to thread. In this case, well, it's same thing than staying on topic so no big deal but second one.

You cannot deny access from those who dislike characters to this thread. They can state their opinion as long they give reasons and it doesn't go to flaming or other way insulting (I mean, they point out nicely why they don't like, and not just jump in here and yell "GREGS JUST STUPID! IHATE HIM!"

I know, I also think it's pointless for those, who dislike the characters come to these threads but they still have that right and right to have an opinion.

My opinion for example is that I think Ryan kicks ass but I really really dislike Greg.

*steps off Baba and HaM's toes*

OUCH! My toes...

:lol:

Yeah, what DaWacko said. And then some.
Please be mindful of image sizes if you're posting those, and if at all possible post a link instead, since some people still have slower internet dial-up.

If this thread gets too fluffy, I'm shutting it down. And since this is for Greg AND Ryan fans, I expect to see both equally represented in posts, otherwise, what's the point? Anything less, and they might as well each have their own threads in the CSI and Miami threads respectively.

Got it?
Great. :)

Edited to Add: It occurs to me that this sounded a little harsh and I may have scared away posters... sorry, that was not what I intended to do! :eek:

I don't mind a little fluff- it is the nature of a thread that raves about actors/characters after all. :) However, please try and keep it to topic by discussing both characters because, as I mentioned, we could easily start individual threads for these characters in their respective shows' forums, OK?

And while it's not a real rule, it would be nice if we could just stick to having posters who do indeed love both the characters. It's not forbidden to say you don't like them, but it seems in bad taste to me to come into a thread dedicated to fans of these characters and slam them. Surely there are other threads where you can do this? ;)

Thanks, and please have fun chatting about these two cuties. :)

I love Greg AND Ryan. How could you not love them?

And I promise I'll behave. As I wrote earlier: I hate bad manners. Especially if they are mine. :p

So for now I just can at this: I'm obsessed!!! :lol:

Thanks for opening the threat! :D

Back