Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Wow we RuGged Wonderers (or whatever we Ryan/Greg shippers might call ourselves) are dominating this thread! :lol:

I know, they should put JT and ES on the cover... walking the beach... together... I'm sure the sells would skyrocket in the first day of it's being released! :D I can't believe how the magazine editors and CSI writers can't see this... I can't believe they haven't figure out how hot Ryan and Greg would be together! I swear something's definitely wrong with them...

Huh, just realized they do dress similar... maybe they share the same stylist in CSI? :lol: Or I think in the beginning, the CSI producers sort of making Ryan dresses like Greg cuz he was new and Greg is a well-loved character, they want the viewers liking Ryan too. Hmm I dunno if that makes sense... but I'm glad their personality is very different. Well, cuz, you know, it makes it more interesting. Opposite attracts ;) It'd suck if they make Ryan an exact clone of Greg, wouldn't it?

Damn I can't wait till the crossover! Do you have any idea when it's gonna air? Any info?

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

GAHHH!!!! Silhouette i love your icon! :lol: :D Im jealous!

I dont know if there is a crossover..I heard there was a possiblity but it wasnt for sure...am i missing something? Is there gonna be a crossover!?

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'd have to say that's highly unlikley, sorry. But I'm sure you can find some nice fanfiction somewhere to help ease the disappointment.
    :)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Once again I forgot about this thread :lol: Im sorry guys!! I had to dig it up from the bottom of the pile lol ;) I love Greg n Ryan!! :lol:

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I did too, you're not alone.

I think I may need to add it to my favorite topics list. Just so I won't forget it. *toggles the topic so her originally blonde haired mind won't forget about it* Okay, done, once I post.

Dum-de-dum-dum DUM!! I just felt like doing that. Uhhh... I still need to work on my possible story in which they will meet. I will get it started, I'm just so busy! *grrr*

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Nice pics, but remember to keep them no bigger than 400x400. :)

8. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

Those two make me want to be interrogated :devil:(sp?)

9. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I'm a greg and ryan fan :) so what are we discussing?

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oops! Sorry BabaOReilly!! And thanks :)

:lol: I was thinking that too, MrsGregHSanders! I mean, c'mon... who wouldn't? Especially if they're staring at you with those eyes... *melts*
    They're gonna have a hard time making me to say anything. Not because I'm guilty and hiding it, but because I'd be speechless and continuely fainting :lol:

I'm Greg and Ryan fan too, CSI_Chic :) They're my fave characters in CSI... Which one you come to love first? And why you love them?

I used to watch LV so Greg's been my fave for so long. While Ryan is my sister's (yeah we have our own share of the CSI guys :lol:). Then I start watching Miami along with her too, that's when I discover the hotness that is Ryan Wolfe :D

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Wow.....I love those pics! Ive been away too long!!!!
    *sighs* I say we go to Miami, kidnap Ryan, then march over to Vegas and kidnap Greg, hehe, wouldn't that be something....
    *goes off, dreaming, and begins to formulate plans*
    Oh and the pics were gorgeous!

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sounds like a good plan... I'm in. What do we need? *formulate plans along with CSIVegasMiamiNY* :D

And what are we going to do with them once we've kidnapped them? ... oh wait, I know :devil:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Personally, I think Greg's face is more symmetrical and Ryan's is more rounder. Ryan looks like a Greek god to me! *faints*
    I love Greg too. But I miss the old Greg...Oh well, we all have to grow up sometime...*sigh*

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I've kinda been avoiding this. Ryan's nose has like a little ball at the end while Greg's is *thinks of a proper word, because she is actually lost for words*

But don't get me wrong, they have BEAUTIFUL noses!!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

ROTFL! Everything on Ryan's face is rounded, and everything on Greg's face is...*snaps her finger as if it would help her remember*..umm Pointy!
    But they're both hot...don't get me wrong!

:D