Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

whoops. crmsvn I meant that I don't like him to look sad on the show. I knew he was extremely mad :D

csi_fanatic87 said:

I know! That was one of my favorite Ryan scenes. Such angerand passion...*clears throat* Yeah, that was a great scene. :D

YES!! angry Ryan = hot Ryan. lol. I enjoyed the outburst. Calleigh intervening was also interesting.

AND. Lovin W Moseley. I totally <3 your avatar. :p

:D I loved the Miami season final, but I was really :mad: ticked about the LV season final, so actually about half-way through it I stopped watching it, and watched an old LV episode instead.

( By the way do you guys like my new avatar; assuming nobody deletes it before you guys see it)

I love Greg and Ryan! Nerds with Badges Rock!! :lol:

Anyone here interested in taking a trip on the Greg/Ryan ship, the RuGged Wonders Ocean Liner? (Okay, so I made up the whole Ocean Liner part :D) If so, please come and check in with us at Shippers Central and look for the Greg/Ryan thread. :devil: See you there!

Yeah, I know... I sound like an infomercial. hehehe :lol:

:lol: See? How can you say no to smoothies? Especially when they're served alongside some Greg/Ryan hotness... :devil: Come sail with us and oggle at the hottest nerds in CSI! :lol:

*steals a smoothie and some cookies* ;)

Er, not that this thread isn't fun, but it's getting a bit chatty in here. Anybody who wants to discuss the Greg/Ryan ship can go do so in the shipper thread here.

Discussion in this thread should be more general (and less chatty). :)

Heya people... I was bored and I ended up playing with Photoshop. And taddaaa... My first Ryan/Greg manip.

For all you Ryan and Greg lovers... What are you gonna do if you could have them both together in one couch? ;) :devil:

gregryan-sofa-manip.jpg

;)

A little 'present'. Enjoy :)

PS: Me? I'd be sitting right there, between their entwined legs ;) :devil:

Back