Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Of course Ryan's face is rounded, he has a baby face. :p
    Right here is where you can get a better look at Ryan/Jon's nose and tattoo, BE CAREFUL, it's a hot pic. :lol: :p (I actually drooled first I saw it. Since then I learned to control my drool.)
    And here is a good but slightly big pic of all of Greg/Eric's features. *drool* The pic wouldn't be dial-up friendly, probably.

And there ya go. My explanation is further explained in those pics. LOOK AT THEIR NOSES!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

wheww Thanks for those wonderful visuals Szmandatogoholic !

That's the last thing any of us would like to see when before going to bed ;)

Question: Have any of you had any dreams with either Eric/Greg or Ryan/Jon?

I had one the other day...It was weird lol :lol:

3. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Oh, My, Ever, Loving, God, Those are fantastic pics! I may need lessons in how to control my drool, They are soooooo HAWT! Its unbelievable!

Oh, and yes, I have had dreams lol :lol: And thats all u need to know :devil: :lol:

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh, yes, I've had plenty of dreams. And they've all had Jon, Eric, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Carmine Giovinazzo.

Y'all should check out the link in my siggy... if you have a LJ, that is. Ryan/Greg fans have their own LJ.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

ROTFL! Alright...I Ain't gonna ask! :lol:

When is Greg finally going to get some action on the show? (you know, besides almost getting beat to death by K-fed?)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I figured I would revive this thread. It almost got lost!

7. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Hey, how about a pic, to revive this thread?
    Greg
    Run John, Run!

Also, I saw an ep last night, where Greg has dark hair, and he looked a lot like Ryan. Also, my dad always gets confused between the two of them lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

From what movie is the pic you have of eric from?

And that shirt does not look that flattering on Jon :(

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally agree. The guy's hot, he just needs a shirt that shows it :D

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! I've been away for far too long. I noticed too that Ryan has the more rounded features and Greg's is more, um... pointy, for lack of a better word. :lol:

They're both oozing with sexiness, but I'd have to say that since Ryan's my favorite (Greg comes in at a very close 2nd) that he would always be "The Gorgeous One" in my book. :devil: *bows down and worships 'The Gorgeous One'* :lol:

11. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*yippie*

This a thread I really like!

I love both, Greg and Ryan, the same way. My fave charas in CSI. So I think I'll feel very comfortable in here. :D

And I really can't decide who's hotter. :rolleyes: :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

mmm.... Greg.... *drools*
    I love my sig. ^_^

13. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

*Puts her hand in the air*

Nother Greg and Ryan fan, i love them both. Epescially Ryan, who i think is so HOT. I used to preffer Eric but my sister got me liking Ryan instead, i've now gone off Eric. And i still love speed even though he's dead :(.

Anyway i think Greg and Ryan are cute, i just love some of the comments Greg comes out with and some of the silly stuff he does, they need more people like that around the lab cause he brightens your day up and makes you laugh. I deffinatly think we should see him out in the feild more, he's good in the feild when you do actually see him but that's not frequently.

As for Ryan i just love him full stop, he's gorgeous and i love his smile, his laugh is cute as well *shrugs. i'm weird*, he's just a great guy. And who cares that he's different cause i sure like different. I'm glad he's ok now though after the nail incident and i'm glad he's back working in the lab.

14. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

*drools all over keyboard* GREG!!!!!!!!!!

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Mmmmm... RYAN!!! *thuds*

Greg makes me smile... :)

But Ryan makes me SQUEEEEE!!!!! :lol:

Aw, heck! I love them both!!! :D