NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That sounds like so much fun! I just started watching H50 a little bit, so I'll have to make sure to catch this one. Lucky girl! :p

I started watching L.A. because I already watch NCIS and I loved the backdoor pilot, so it seemed natural to just add it to my list. I have to say that I've gotten quite attached to Deeks since they added him to the show, but I love them all and you can tell they have a great time working together.

What I would like to see in the future, is another cross-over with NCIS too. The characters have grown in two seasons so I'd love to see them interact with the original team, plus they have 4 core team members each now, and Gibbs and Callen have a prior relationship. I have a lot of reasons I'd love to see all 8 together :lol:

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh I would love to see an NCIS/NCIS LA crossover! Imagine Gibbs trying to pull his usual lack of respect for authority figure crap on Hetty! And how long do you think it would take before he Gibbs!slapped Deeks! (did you know that Mark Harmon and Eric Christian Olsen appeared in a movie together?)

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I don't think it would take long at all for Deeks to get Gibbs!slapped :lol:
    Gibbs could even do a double-hander with Tony and Deeks on each side.

Yes, I watched Local Boys a long time ago just for Mark Harmon, but I just re-watched it last winter after realizing that ECO was in it :)

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From Entertainment Weekly:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Who Gets Shot in the Premier (click for the video)

There’s trouble afoot on NCIS: LA.

As previously teased, a beloved member of the team is going to take a bullet in the show’s Sept. 20 premiere. But who? The explosive new promo, which EW has scored exclusively, has your answer…[Major spoiler ahead!!]

IT’S HETTY!

As you pick your jaw up off the floor, allow executive producer Shane Brennan to explain the decision, and how it ties together Hetty (Linda Hunt) and Callen (Chris O’Donnell): “Linda is always up for anything, and it seemed right. It seemed like the right way for us to get into revealing a big piece of Callen’s backstory and, in the process, her backstory. We find out as much about Callen as we do about Hetty in this first episode. It was really, I guess, a way of us exploring the hidden relationship between Callen and Hetty.”

And while Brennan says the premiere — which will pick up seconds after the finale and be told in real-time — will reveal “quite a lot,” a new string of questions will most certainly arise from the information we learn. “When you [watch] at something like this, you get answers, but then you’re like, ‘Ok, but why did that happen. Or when did that happen?’ There are always questions that spring from the answers.”

So can fans expect a massive cliffhanger ending in the premiere? Brennan wouldn’t say. But he teased, “It isn’t quite what you think; that’s what I’ll say. I’m a great believer in playing with the audience’s expectations. And I guess that’s one of the reasons NCIS: LA is successful. We keep them a little unsettled.”

Susan

5. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Wow!! I've read all of the spoilers over the last few pages and I am ridiculously excited for the new season! Drama!!

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh, wow :eek: I can hardly wait! Thanks for posting that Blackflag!

7. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

'Los Angeles' has far surpassed the original IMO, just like 'NCIS' surpassed 'JAG' in terms of character development and quality, Eric Christian Olsen and Daniela Ruah are both great actors, hopefully they'll stick around for at least a few more seasons.

After reading the spoilers I REALLY can't wait for the new season :p

8. blackflag

More from Entertainment Weekly.

EW Spoiler Room

So the premier is in real time and then we jump ahead to September? :confused:
    Wonder who isn't there when they find out that Hetty was shot. I do hope she's OK. :( Gotta love Hetty. :lol:

Susan

9. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for posting that Blackflag!

My two cents below:

I'm going to guess and say that Kensi and Deeks might not be there. I can't imagine that they would not have Sam there with Callen, but that's just my opinion. I thought I read elsewhere that Hetty isn't going anywhere in the long run, so I'm hoping this is just to scare us, like Brennan says. It's the lull after and the smack on the head that we should worry about :lol:

10. blackflag

9:00 tonight can't come fast enough. :lol:

From Insider:

Nobody's safe as NCIS: LA returns
    (There's a video but I had a lot of problems with the picture - got the sound OK.)

September 20, 2011

The wait is almost over for fans of NCIS: Los Angeles, and one question looms heaviest as we jump into season 3—are we finally going to find out what happened to Hetty??

The season 2 finale undoubtedly left viewers with more questions than answers, but as Christina McLarty came to discover on the top-secret set, not many are savvy to the hush-hush happenings of Operation Comescu.

"It's very secretive," explains Chris O'Donnell, who says he honestly couldn't give a straight answer to our probing questions. "They give us one page at a time."

With an ominous air, LL Cool J reveals "nobody's safe" in the upcoming episodes. "Its scary but we gotta wait and see."

Watch the video for your taste of things to come tonight!

Susan

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh, I can hardly wait!
    You've probably just finished watching now on the East Coast, but I still have another 2 hours to wait :scream:

12. blackflag

It was awesome! :bolian: When it was over I looked at the clock saying - What? Already? :lol:

It starts out with a glimpse of the very end and then it picks up the second the season finale ended. It was a very fast paced, high energy episode. And you find out some good stuff about Callen - but not his first name. :lol:

Susan

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really thought Lauren was against them for a little bit there lol. Like Callen, I didn't trust her until she shot that woman. Good episode, really enjoyed it.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Claire's accent seemed a bit strained last night. Sounded like she was having some Fake American problems, which is kinda funny because she usually does well.

The NSA lady got on my nerves. She didn't really do much of anything, but there was that undertone of "I'm in the NSA so I'm special" even before she decided to be a complete bitch to Nell. (That really, really bothered me. Chick, you have no idea who the person that just walked up to you is. There's no reason to immediately be an ass.)

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

OMG, I was laughing so hard over her accent issues! I was wondering how Callen kept a straight face once or twice :eek:

I thought her accent was fine in the season premier, but last night was a whole other story for some reason :lol:

I love the character of Deeks, but I wish they'd stop having him say "done" every time they give him and Kensi an assignment and they leave the room :p

I also hope they bring Hetty back in to the office the next episode or two, we don't need her staying at home all of the time, but I did like the tension between her and Callen over his file and it's contents.

So far it's been a great start to the season! :bolian:

ETA: Oh and yes to your comments about the NSA lady and Nell :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011