NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe it'll only be a temporary firing like Ryan on Miami. I hope so because I like Deeks. Besides which he's their liason to the LAPD, so technically Hetty can't fire him, she can only request that he no longer work with them.

2. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, I'm so confused. Who is the woman at the end? Sam is married and with a kid? And why can't we see her face? Is she gonna be like Nile's wife Maris on Fraiser where we never see her face? Or do they just not want to reveal it yet? Or is this not a real wife and he's undercover again? I feel silly because I thought Sam actually had feelings for the Sudan woman. Now I'm just really cofuzzled lol.

3. GregNickRyanFan

So glad that Deeks being "fired" was a ruse. Spoilers talked like he and Kensi would kiss, but unless I was out of the room for a bit during the episode, I never saw a kiss.

Any word on when/if Nate will return this season?

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

They never kissed. I only watched this episode because of Eric Christian Olsen and Daniela Ruah's tweets. :lol: I'm glad Deeks being fired wasn't really what went on too because the only reason I ever watch LA is for Deeks. :D

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

There was no kiss, but I think that Kensi was angling more towards a kiss or at least some sort of declaration from Deeks, whereas Deeks
    because he knew it was all a ruse, didn't want Kensi to say something she'd later regret

I admit to being a little dissapointed by this ep, mainly because I was hoping for some more background detail on Deeks and/or another good scene with him and Hetty. But overall, I did love it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Ah, okay. I'm glad I didn't miss a kiss between them lol.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Does anyone know if the episode that is on Tuesday is new or not. I can't remember if I've seen one where
    Deeks was shot in a conveinent store robbery or whatever that description was. It sounds a little familiar, but I'm not sure. It could be that it just sounds a little like a SVU episode I saw or something.

I'm just wondering if the show is gonna be new again before the new year (as well as NCIS and Unforgettable).

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

The one this coming Tuesday called Personal, is from last season back in February. Deeks was shot, pretty much like you said. It was one of my personal favorites of last season, but I'm a big Deeks fan.

The episode on the 13th is brand new, called Higher Power. I'm going to assume the ones on the 20th and 27th will be repeats.

NCIS will probably follow the same pattern, as would Unforgettable, I assume.

9. GregNickRyanFan

10. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

One of my favourites as well, but I'm also a big Deeks fan. Loved that whole ep, but especially the final scene - Hetty's very last line just makes me go, awww!

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I know, I just love scenes between Deeks and Hetty. She's definitely like a surrogate mother to all of them, not just Deeks, but I particularly like their time together. :thumbsup:

And the last ep was very good too! ECO can play both comedy and drama expertly in my opinion. :cool:

12. GregNickRyanFan

New ep tomorrow night and it looks like
    we might get to see Sam's daughter. The info says "Sam looks for the perfect Christmas gift for his daughter".

13. GregNickRyanFan

I don't like the assistant director guy. I kept hoping someone would punch him. He's arrogant and needs to be brought down several pegs.

Nell and Eric were cute. Eric in the pj pants, adorable LOL.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Looks like everyone's getting involved this time.

Upcoming Crossover with Hawaii Five-O

This will be fun: :)

Kensi and Deeks

Susan

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Wow, I absolutely can't wait for either of these two upcoming episodes!!

I know this is going to be for May sweeps, and we have to wait quite a while, but it sounds like just the type of crossover I'll love! H50 has now jumped into my top 4 shows, joining CSI and both NCIS's, which has pushed a couple of other shows down in the pecking order. Can't wait to see Callen and Sam in Hawaii! We also know that Steve did his training at Coronado, and I assume that is where Sam did his, plus we know they already know either other. I hope Steve has to pay Sam back with that promised dinner when they come to the island :lol: And seeing Steve and Danny on the mainland will be great!

This sounds totally hilarious!! I love it when they are undercover together :guffaw: