NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Welcome guys, here putting up a thread for NCIS: Los Angeles that is to premiere Sept.22. (and guys I will try to get as much on pics updates everything but if I don't cut me some slack its my first thread):)
    Here is a brief of the show:
    NCIS: LOS ANGELES is a drama about the high stakes world of undercover surveillance at the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, this team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen (Chris O'Donnell) is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. His partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J), a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Both Callen and Hanna report to Special Agent Lara Macy the OSP team leader responsible for directing the operations and making life-or-death decisions. Assisting the team is Special Agent Kensi Blye (Daniela Ruah), the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenalin rush that comes with undercover work, and Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor), adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions. Armed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit team relies on each other to do what is necessary to protect national interests. Shane Brennan ("NCIS") is the executive producer for CBS Television Studios.

(Chris O'Donnell). . . . . . . . . Special Agent "G" Callen"
    (LL COOL J). . . . . . . . . . . . Special Agent "Sam Hanna"
    (Daniela Ruah). . . . . . . . . . Special Agent "Kensi Blye"
    (Pete Cambor). . . . . . . . . . Operational Psychologist "Nate Getz"
    (?). . . . . . . . . . Special Agent OSP leader "Lara Macy"
    (Linda Hunt). . . . . . . . . . . . (?)
    (Adam Jamal Craig). . . . . . . . Special New Agent "Dominic Vaile"

Shane Brennan. . . . . . "Executive Producer"

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I just have one stupid, quick qustion:

Where did Louise Lombard go? I remember she was supposed to play the boss :confused:

3. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Your question isn't stupid it's actually a good one;)

Everyone is asking that ques. but no one really knows why she got kicked off because she got dismissed.No one really knows why.
    Now they dont know if Lara Macy will be played by someone else or if the Lara Macy character will be cut off.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh ok, thanks for the answer.
    Well poor Sofia, if they gave her sack :(. I really like her ;)

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You know, I'm really looking forward to watch this new tv show :D
    It looks awesome, i saw a behind the scenes and it looks amazing!!

You know, I saw E/C Lover icon and that actress looked a portuguese actress but I was like 'Hmm... That woman looks Daniela Ruah to me, but maybe it's not 'cause she's portuguese and this is a US show' but then I made some research and it's really her :D She was in some portuguese soap operas [I hate soap operas :lol:] and hse's a really great actress :)

I'm really looking forward to watch it :D

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I'm looking forward to this... I love Callen and Nate. :D

7. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

yeah me too I'm reallly looking forward to it;)
    Daniela Ruah is a very talented woman because I've been checking out videos of her auditions and stuff like that and she's very good.

Its funny because csifann1 how I know your Portuguese and Daniela's Portuguese I knew there would be a match.
    Daniela is like the Emily Procter in this show and Daniela has made it to my top 5;)

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Seriously, could they not have come up with a better name for this show? Naming it after the city has been done.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to watch this one. I don't have time for new shows :lol:

9. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I know Dragonfly I thought that as well maybe naming it OSP because is what they do.
    like OSP(Office of Special Projects)
    I dont know why they went with that name.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, she is! And she seems a very nice person too :)

I think this is gonna be my new addiction after CSI, Fringe and Criminal Minds :lol:

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

yeah I hope it is your new addiction cuz' I know that it will be my addiction too right after CSI: Miami.
    I know it became my new addiction because when I saw the NCIS episodes "Legend" I know it was just amazing and the characters go so well together;)

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

wait, there was already an episode with this character?? I'm going to download it, for sure :D

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

yeah there was two episodes legend 1 and legend 2;)

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I think they didn't go with OSP because NCIS:OSP is just too many letters... :lol:

I guess they couldn't think of how else to describe it besides "Los Angeles"...

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This will answer your question: From EW magazine.com

Question: What's the deal with Louise Lombard's exit from NCIS: Los Angeles? I thought she was great. Are they recasting the character, or making a new one entirely? --Amy

Ausiello:
    That's TBD. My guess? They'll introduce a new character. And as far as why Lombard got the boot, I hear Macy didn't test well with viewers.

I was looking forward to NCIS:LA because of Louise. But I will still watch and give the show a try.