NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Maybe she was just having a bad day? Because you're right, she was fine before, but last night just didn't work.

Must be his catchphrase. :lol:

I liked how that scene between Hetty and Callen was tense, but proved that he does trust her. Because he didn't open the file.

My favorite part about the bitchy!NSA moment was the look on Eric's face when she said it. It was totally an "oh, this will end poorly" look, and it made me laugh.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think I need to watch this episode again. I can't even remember an NSA chick lol. Of course that could be because I was computing at the same time LOL.

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

In fairiness to the NSA woman, from her POV, Nell had spent most of the day walking around with files, taking messages from Hetty, dealing with admin stuff. How was she to know that Nell was an analyst rather than just a 'mail room clerk'? (doesn't excuse her rudeness though).

I'm still completely underwhelmed by Hunter. I find the character insincere and the actress unconvincing, and the less said about the accent the better. (seriously, pick an accent and stick with it, or better yet, have the writers come up with a reason to use her natural accent, but don't make the viewers suffer through her attempts at a convincing american one)

The sooner Hetty is back on the job and Hunter shown the door, the better. Honestly, my enjoyment of the last few eps of S2 and my anticipation of S3 was considerably lessened by the knowledge that she was going to be there. Still, maybe she'll go the same way as Hetty's predecessor.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, yeah, I can understand not thinking that Nell was an analyst. Still.

I like Claire Forlani, but it's just not working for some reason, and it's not even the accent. It's almost like she's trying too hard to act like the person in charge, but that might just be the character in general. And it wouldn't have been hard to let her use a British accent. It's like the most easily explained accent on American television.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, Hunter has zapped a lot of my enthusiasm for this show. I just want Hetty back where she belongs. Hunter has no chemistry with the cast like Hetty does. Everything just feels so off with her there.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Message to the NSA woman - If you don't know it's better to keep your mouth firmly shut instead of putting your foot in it. ;)

The more I watch Hunter and the more I watch how the team just doesn't like her, the more I miss Hetty. :(

Love the way Hetty's face popped up full screen on Deeks laptop. :guffaw: And Sam's response to Deeks slamming the top down on Hetty. :guffaw: Also love that she's keeping track of them. The text messages! :lol: While it wouldn't surprise me if she did have camera's watching them I really think that she just knows them that good. (Which is why she's so much better than Hunter - she knows this team!)

Susan

7. GregNickRyanFan

Two words: Thank Goodness!

Hunter is gone and Hetty is back where she belongs. I was getting really annoyed with Hunter LOL. I still don't understand why she switched the team around like that. And I knew Ashley was one of her aliases all along.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ That. Plus her accent was horrible, not just last week. :lol: I'm so glad Hetty is back.

9. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I actually liked the idea of swapping partners. The whole team *should* be able to work with whatever partner the case dictates (IMO). And it adds a bit of variety to the show. (plus I love the way Deeks gets on Sam's nerves practically just by existing!)

As for the whole alpha-male issue between Sam and Deeks, heh, I think we all know who was going to be the winner in that little contest! (personally I think that Callen and Sam are two alpha males as well, but Sam just lets G *think* he's in charge ;-)

10. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, I wasn't opposed to the partner swapping... I just didn't understand why she did it. She had to have had a reason. And I agree they should all work with whomever works best in whatever case. Sam's annoyance with Deeks is funny.

:lol: You're probably right about that. hehe.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think that Hunter was trying to keep the team distracted so they wouldn't notice that she was setting up her own cover.
    Either way, she's gone, wooh-hoo :lol:

12. blackflag

Damn! I don't get Entertainment Tonight any more. :scream:

Callen's past to be revealed (there's a video)

Susan

13. blackflag

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

15. blackflag

No! I've gotten used to Deeks. :eek:

Didn't Deeks just introduce himself as LAPD back on Tuesday night? I mean if he's still LAPD all she should be able to do is ask for a different liaison. :confused: (If he's not NCIS then she's not his boss.)