NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm going to have to go back and check that out. :shifty: I went back and checked out Callen's 'Death Certificate' wondering if they might have actually put a first name on it. No suck luck! It's still just G. Callen. :lol: I've kinda had the feeling that Hetty might just know it and isn't telling. She's waiting for Callen to remember what it is.

Susan

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Yes, definitely go back and view the document! One has a bunch of *unknowns* on it, but the first one is just chock full of activities. Gold medals, marksmanship, I've forgotten what else, but it blew me away when I read it all. It's got all the correct NCIS Directors names since the show has been on too, all the way back to Morrow. Good continuity!

I remember when the German man she was *married* to called her a vicious pixie, that had me totally [​IMG]!

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Amazing season finale! I did not see that coming at all.

Still not liking Lauren (is that her name?) but I did like the little chat she had with Callen in all the different languages. I would have much preferred they'd let Claire play a British character though as her American accent doesn't sound strong to me at all...

The whole team turning their badges in was a really nice touch too, as was them all going to Prague together.

Can't wait for Season 3! I can't imagine Hetty being very happy she's gone to all those lengths to make them think
    Callen is dead only for him to turn up all guns blazing (literally) on their doorstep though!!!​

4. blackflag

From TVLine:

Matt's Inside Line
    "Who is Callen?" --- I can't wait!!!
    As for a main character getting shot - I hope they aren't getting killed. :eek:

Susan

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

At least we know it probably won't be Deeks, he was already shot this season :lol:

I do hope it's not Callen though, and that whoever it is doesn't die! I like the show exactly the way it is, and that's assuming that Hetty will return at some point. The premiers I'm most looking forward to is CSI and NCIS LA!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The whole "Who is Callen" thing totally made the song "Who is Johnny?" from "Short Circuit" pop into my head LOL. It'll be interesting to see where they go with that storyline, with the way they left things in the season finale... especially where Hetty is concerned.

Is Nate still considered a main character, because if so I can totally see him being the one getting shot and then being on crutches for a couple of weeks... or did that already happen and that's why I can picture it in my head? I'm so forgetful LOL. If its not Nate, then I'm thinking it'll probably be Sam. It would be most interesting if it was him because he's such a big, tough guy and for him to have to have help getting around would be interesting... he'd probably be wanting to do everything himself, but then tries and is unable to. All the other characters have been injured before aside from Nell and I don't really think they'd have her getting shot. Unless they are considering Claire Forlani's character a main character and she's the one who gets shot.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, looks like Claire Forlani is sticking around.

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

As long as Hetty is sticking around, I guess I can handle Claire Forlani!
    Thanks for posting that article Shane!

9. blackflag

Some more from Entertainment Weekly:

EW - (last question)

Susan

10. blackflag

From TV Guide:

TV Guide Mega Buzz

This one sounds like it's going to be fun! :lol: Deeks and Sam!!! :guffaw:

Susan

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, if they're swapping partners, Sam/Deeks would be interesting because Sam finds him annoying lol. But this means Kensi and Callen will be paired together and that's something I always like to see even though I adore Sam and Callen's friendship and interaction.

I really hope Lauren Hunter doesn't stick around too long. I want Hetty back as the boss and I want Lauren gone. She does NOT fit in with the cast at all. Perhaps if they had hired someone else... but Claire Forlani doesn't mesh with the rest of them.

12. blackflag

From TVGuide.com:

NCIS: Los Angeles Season 3 First Look (click for 2 pics)

Finally!!! :eek: I can't wait for those first 4 episodes now.

Susan

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm looking so forward to this next season. I'll now have my 2 favorite tv show nights back to back. Yay for Tuesday and Wednesday nights!!

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I watch show only because of her!

...both Chris and LL kind of..annoy me.
    Even tho there are quite priceless moments in the show :lol::lol:

15. blackflag

I love the team of Sam and Callen. I started watching it for the action tho. :lol: (both them and H5O and now I'm hooked on both)

From TV Guide:
    Lucky Kensi! :thumbsup:

NCIS: LA / Hawaii 5-O Crossover

Susan