Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becca91

Becca91 Victim

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

I saw her on the Daytime Emmy's! She did an amazing job as everyone knew she would...congrats on the invitation to present!!

2. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah they're great! *stares up into the sky and thinks about them* ahhhh good times good times! :D

3. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

She is really gorgeous in that dress! thanks for the pictures.

5. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I always love when she presents. She's so animated, using her hands, making sly little comments. So much fun to watch.

And then when she opened the envelope: "And the Emmy goes to..." [stops and stares] "...Is it two? OH! NO! Christian LeBlanc as Michael Balton on The Young and The Restless!" And then she laughed at herself... It was so great. I guess she thought Christian LeBlanc and Michael Balton were two of the nominated actors. :lol:

I also loved watching Elmo with Tyra. He was SO CUTE! (I know this is totally off-topic, but I'm posting the transcript of him and Tyra.)

[Tyra comes out to present the next award.]
    Tyra: "I am so excited to be here, in Hollywood, before my talk show makes the big move to New York City. You guys, I'm so excited--the Tyra Show is movin' to New York! And it is my pleasure to tell everyone about the awards in the categories of children's programs that were presented last night."
    [Elmo pops up on the side of the stage, sitting on a ledge.]
    Elmo: "Uh, excuse Elmo Miss Tyra. Miss Tyra? Come 'ere, come 'ere, come 'ere, come 'ere. Come 'ere. Come 'ere! Over HERE!" [Tyra walks over.] "Did you say children?"
    Tyra: "Elmo, what are you doing here?"
    [Tyra walks behind the ledge.]
    Elmo: "Well, Elmo heard all the people having a good time..." [Tyra walks behind Elmo to get on the other side of him.] "Where you at?! Oh, there you are!" [giggles] "Elmo didn't want to miss all the fun." [Elmo stares at Tyra.] "Whoa! NICE dress!"
    Tyra: "You like my dress?"
    Elmo: "HUBBA HUBBA! ...Elmo likes award shows!"
    Tyra: "Thank you, Elmo. Elmo, am I supposed to be standing in front with you?"
    Elmo: "That's okay, you can be behind there, it's okay."
    Tyra: "I'm gonna come to the front. I don't think I'm supposed to be behind here."
    [Tyra starts around Elmo to get to the front.]
    Elmo: "Okay, c'mon. Hurry up, time is money!"
    [Tyra gets to the front.]
    Tyra: "I think that's better."
    Elmo: "Yes, that's better."
    Tyra: [somewhat high-pitched] "Hi!"
    Elmo: "Hi!"
    Tyra: "Well, thank you, Elmo. I was just going to tell everybody about the Emmy awards that were presented to writers and performers in shows in the children's categories."
    Elmo: "But Elmo's friend Kevin, he won twelve Emmys. Count them--TWELVE. EMMYS."
    Tyra: "Well, the Tyra Show won two Emmys for hair and makeup."
    Elmo: [mocking her] "Ah ha ha haaaaaaa! ...Well... Elmo doesn't really know what Kevin does. He just lies around all the time. Elmo doesn't understand why he got so many Emmys." [Elmo turns around to look at Kevin, the guy working him.]
    Tyra: "Well, here are the awards--"
    Elmo: [interrupts] "WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK THERE?" [He turns around, looks back at Tyra, and laughs.] "Okay, let's do it together, let's do it together."
    Tyra: "You want to do it together?"
    Elmo: "Yeah."
    [They both start talking, but they're saying different things.]
    Tyra: "Elmo, you're doing it wrong!"
    Elmo: "What do you mean, Elmo's doing it wrong?"
    Tyra: "You're doing it wrong, Elmo?"
    Elmo: "What? Get ready! Do it!"
    Tyra: "Okay, what's my line, look." [points to the teleprompter] "Here are the awards for the hard-working people who definitely--" [turns to Elmo] "--don't lie down on the job. 'Cause Kevin lies down for his job."
    Elmo: "Well, Elmo just said that! ...But that's okay, just do what Elmo does. Say this, say this, say this, say this."
    Tyra: "Okay."
    Elmo: "The winners... Get ready."
    Elmo & Tyra: "The winners..."
    Elmo: "...of Emmys for outstanding children's programming are..."
    [Camera cuts to video.]

It was HILARIOUS. If I find a video online, I'm pointing you all toward it.

Thanks so much for those, noealonso! She looks gorgeous. As always.

She really did! When she was walking toward the microphone, the slit kept getting longer and longer... I thought she was going to be showing underwear any second! :p

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hi eva fans. i missed the awards, damn, but thanx for the pix, she looks so cute. i love her hair like that. ok so this is why im here, does anyone here ever post over on the miami wiki page or the message board?if your a natalia fan please go to both & post, she needs support over there & ive been posting (& arguing) w/ lots of people & its driving me nuts, so PLEASE anytime your on the computer try & stop by over there to support natalia!! www.cbs.com ( csi:miami, wiki & message board). thanks!!!

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I love the picture of her fixing her hem. :p It's so fun to see stars are real people too, even when they are absolutely gorgeous.

8. patluver144

I know what you mean by that HoratioStalker !
    Just makes you feel closer to them! :D

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

those pictures are great. she is so gorgeous! i just love her. i think ELR is a fantastic actress but it took me some time...okay, a lot of time, to warm up to natalia. but she's grown on me and now she's definately one of my favorite characters.

10. patluver144

yeah she's great! for a while I started to realize she had this way about her that made you realized that's she pretty great!

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

great interview, she's so real.im confused though, she talked in the interview about her mom raising 2 kids- i read somewhere she has 2 sisters and a brother. maybe it was a misprint or something. well im a mom & married, & my mother raised me & my 2 sisters being single so i love to hear her speak about her divorce & kaya, it makes me just admire her that much more!!

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

my mom raised my sister and i all by herself to so its something i admire ! i've check Eva's bio and Nikka is her sister that her mom had with her dad and Lara is the child her father had with his second wife. So she has 2 sister and no brother acording to imdb but they could be wrong.

14. SpunkySparky

SpunkySparky Dead on Arrival

She does have a brother too, Louis.

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

that was a great article. my mom raised me by herself and i know it was never easy for her so i really respect eva for that. i didn't know she was on the George Lopez Show, actually i've never even watched that show but i'll have to catch it sometime if she's on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.