Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

LOL...I knew it. I was waitng for this thread to pop up :) I am reserving at least until round one sweeps are over, but I don't think things are looking to good for the Boa.

No, I don't like the Snake Lady. First... wtf is her meaning for the show? Cold cases... well... don't they have enough to handle already? Why to bring some cold cases? This ain't Cold Case.

Woman, you are in the wrong Bruckheimer show!

I hope they only keep her that 13 episodes.

Woman, you are in the wrong Bruckheimer show!

I hope they only keep her that 13 episodes.

I couldn't agree with you more !!

I really don't see the point of her .. only to explain the new fancy offices and labs her so called Federal "grant" has paid for .. whooopdido !!! :lol:

The jury is still out for me. Apparently, according to Eva La Rue's website, the writers are easing her in slowly! We've hardly seen her yet, but the whole 'cold case' thing doesn't quite fit into the show's set-up. Like Ducky said, don't they have enough to do anyway! We shall see. I do detect a little bit of chemistry between her and H though.

SHE WON*T BE HAVING ANY CHEMISTRY WITH MY H! GRRRR!

:lol: Aw, Ducky! I just think they might play-off each other well - I'm not talking 'ship' talk, honest! Anyway, there's only one woman for our H, and she's in Brazil. :(

It's ok... I had just woken up when wrote last comment and I was confused :p

You know...for some reason.. she reminds me about Rebecca.

I know what you mean. Rebecca had too much attitude for my liking. We've not seen much of Boa's character yet, so it's difficult to comment. First impressions, I like her more than I thought I would, but there's been little to go on. We need to see a bit more of her.

Uhm..Emphasizing on the "bit* part. As *bit* as possible. Yeah, she does remind me of Rebecca too. :rolleyes:

Possible Spoiler
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
@
Hmm...I just had a thought...isn't H suppose to feel responsible for the death of a "love" insterest this season. Maybe Natalia won't be around that long...

Okay for the whole "federal grant" thing?? Okay wouldnt the government want to pay more money for say...HOT CASES? Ones with people who could still be alive, and sum bags who are still close enough to catch?? I mean..THINK..The writers need some "off-time". I think they should let us write and episode. :lol:

I was lukewarm about Natalia originally, however, Eva LaRue is so damn nice (she actually hangs out with her net fans - how cool is that!) that she's sold me on the whole Natalia thing.

And I mean sold partially, actually. We still don't know what the deal with Natalia is. The original spoilers painted her as a bit of a bitch, but we've seen none of that so far. She's been nice to the other characters and tries to help out as much as she can. Originally, she was supposed to be kinda greedy and cold, but it seems they've changed it. Now when she tells them she can't help them it's because she literally can't, not because she won't.

Also, my best friend in high school was named Natalia, so I take that as a shout out to MEEEEEEEEEE!!

However, and I'll maintain this until the day I die, she's completely wasted as a DNA analyst. I still don't know what the writers were thinking. If they want Natalia to be a main character, I cannot fathom why they would make her a DNA analyst, seeing as this show is about CSIs. And yes, Greg was an analyst with star billing, but they quickly remedied that by making him a CSI. Why? You can't give an analyst too much screen time, seeing as all they do all day is process samples. And that's not too exciting. So I wonder how they're going to remedy this. Increase the screen time around the lab? Hardly Miami's signature. They're all about explosions and such. So how will they give Eva the screen time a person with star billing deserves?

I really, really, really wish they'd made her a CSI. She could've transferred from another lab with a high ranking and work alongside Horatio. Also, the Miami teem is desperate for a leader, and Eva has that strong presence that totally would've conveyed that leadership feeling. She seems really strong and authoritative. What a shame.

This is basically going to turn out into another Milos fiasco. If Natalia remains an analyst, I can't see how they'll be able to give her too much screen time, which might prompt the producers to get bored with her and dump her (like they did with Sofia) or Eva will simply walk. Think before you act, writers. Think before you act!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Hmm...I just had a thought...isn't H suppose to feel responsible for the death of a "love" insterest this season. Maybe Natalia won't be around that long...

Yeah, but Horatio's corpse bride is actually called Rachel Turner.

Well all I have to say about Boa Vista, is that I don't hate her, I've learned to accept new characters, I just don't know what the writers are thinking. If only I had the chance to meet them. There would be so much to say and so little time. As Boa Vista, I hope she becomes a valuable member of the cast, and I wish the actress all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back