Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

I don't understand the emmy's. They don't like to give nominations to shows that a lot of people really watch and it goes ignored. I think CSI is too serious for them or something, but I will never understand. :rolleyes:

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

the emmy people are weird, i really hope Eva gets a nomination but of course i would be really surprise by that. She has to much talent for them its like the entire cast of the 3 csi do great work and none of them get credit for it from someone else than the fans.

Eva went on LA premiere of Surf's up with Kaya and that little girl is so cute!!

http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=277042&s=eva%20larue&sfld=C&vwmd=e

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

is that ger daughter??
    she's realy cute

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

tonight on ABC its the alma awards and Eva's gonna be there. She's prensenting a category with Amaury Nolasco.

5. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Eva did an interview on some morning show a while back and she mentioned it. She didn't really go into any details, though... She just said that there were a few scenes in the beginning of the season that explained why she became a CSI, but they were left on the cutting room floor.

I'm going to be really blunt here: the reason why no one on any of the CSI shows ever wins is because no one on any of the CSI shows is that great of an actor. Sure, some have their good episodes, but they also have their bad episodes. (And then you've got some that are just painful to watch.)

It also depends on the writers a lot of the time. We all know by now that the Miami writers aren't that great. When they start a dramatic storyline with one of the characters, it looks promising... but then they don't carry through with it the right way, and a great opportunity for an actor to show off their skills is lost.

I finished watching Internal Affairs the other day, and Eva did everything she could with what she was given by the writers. She showed the audience what Natalia was thinking, what she was feeling, etc., without going overboard and overacting.

While I'd love to see Eva get nominated, I honestly don't know if it'll happen. (She's up against a lot of talented women.) It'd be nice... C'mon, Academy, let's go for a third time!

Yeah... it's kind of like the Tony Awards. There are a lot of really good, popular musicals and plays on Broadway, but because the show is so well-known doesn't mean that it's the best.

Kaya is too adorable. I still remember her when Eva did Live with Regis and Kelly... Her faces for the camera were too cute!

Yeah... Did anyone else see her? She looked absolutely stunning. And her dress was beautiful!

6. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Wow! She sure doesn't look 40. Hope I look that good when I get there. ;) Thanks for posting the pics, noealonso. And I love your signature!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

WOW! Thanx for the pix! I did watch her on the awards show but i didn't really get a good full view of her gown. She looked gorgeous. Is it just me or is the top half kinda see-thru-ey?? Oh well, if you got the goods, show it, right? See-thru or not she looked fabulous & very classy!!!

9. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

she's 40 and looking that great?
    hope it's going to me as well :D

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

11. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Isn't it crazy? When I first saw Eva, I figured she was no older than thirty. I was in shock when I found out how old she actually was. What's her secret?

She was SO gorgeous. I love the way she carried herself when she went out on stage. And who was the guy she was presenting with? They held hands walking out... They'd make an adorable couple. ;)

Thanks so much for that link! I took a look at some of the other photos, too, and did any of you catch those few pictures of Eva and Rex together? I think it was on page four...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure if I have a comment on that last one... :eek:

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Heh, yeah...haven't you ever notice how those CSI celebs are always kissing? It gets me confused because if anybody I knew did that to someone at work, they'd find a divorce file on their table when they got home.

Then again, Eva doesn't have anything to worry about since she is single. I didn't see her at the awards though.

13. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wow she does look great! Not even close to 40! Wow it's funny because I saw this one clip and Rex kept on saying how he had the hott for Emily (Calleigh) and how he wishes that their charaters had a relationship! But now look at him with Eva! What a playa! :lol:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

awww, i think thats sweet. you know rex deserves a little smooch, he seems like a nice guy. i cant say that i could see their characters together tho. shes like super-latino-cha-cha girl & hes like bull-riding-texas-boy. maybe w calleigh tho, them both being "country" like. he could be like 'hey sweet cheeks' & give her a big smack on the butt! anyhoo, cute pix!! love eva/nat!!

15. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Just stopping by to remind everyone that Eva's going to be presenting tonight on the Daytime Emmy Awards. The show starts at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.

Haha... I remember seeing a video a while back where Rex was saying that Calleigh and Natalia should get in a fight over Frank. That'd be funny.

Although I think I could see Natalia and Calleigh teaming up to fight someone else more than I could see them fighting each other.

Oh, how you make me giggle. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.