Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Whenever I post here, I usually do my best to respond to all of the posts since my last... but I'm just too lazy to do that right now. :p So instead I'll just get right to the main reason for my posting here:

If you haven't already heard, Eva was nominated for an Imagen Award in the category of Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Natalia on CSI: Miami. (Yay!) :D

its so great that she has a nomination for her work in csi miami. i hope she wins.

I just watched Cries in the Dark on Lifetime with Eva in it. I think it was a really good movie.

I hope Eva gets the award.

thats so cool! what are those awards? i dont think ive ever seen them & when do they air? anyone know? does anyone else think our lovely little natalia reminds you of a female version of tim speedle? i do, i was just discussing it at the miami wiki site. well, loving natalia & i hope eva wins. BTW, i love your icon of NBV, ilh214 , & the pic of her & H, however im not a shipper, but i thought it was touching that he was there for her the same way he is for the rest of the team!

i've never heard of Imagen Awards, when are they? and are they televised? anyway, i hope she wins. she deserves it, she's a great actress and she's done a great job on the show and brought a lot to it. i didn't think we'd have another female csi after megan and since i really didn't like her i wasn't bothered by that. but natalia seems to balance out the team.

btw, thanks mjszud. i think that moment solidified her as a part of the team.

mjszud said:
does anyone else think our lovely little natalia reminds you of a female version of tim speedle? i do, i was just discussing it at the miami wiki site.

Where on csi miami wiki did you talked about that? i'd like to read it, it really sound interesting she kinda does remind me of Speedle.

hello veggie!! my bad, its actually on the 'message board' site. theres one thread called "natalia" (im doing my best to keep that one going w/ NICE comments) but theres another one thats titled "natalia boa vista". its very short so far but im hoping it stays supportive for nat. i'd love to see you post there. as far as the speedle thing, i just posted a small comment on how i viewed her character and another girl agreed- id love to keep it going tho (its on the second thread i mentioned) hopefully ill see ya there!

Monday's episode(darkroom) is one of my favorite so i cant wait to see it again! i just love it when Natalia call Erica "news chick" it make me laugh every time! Also it just show how important her sister is to her and i like that. It would be cool if in season 6 we could see her 2 sisters and her nieces. i would love to see her family.

i agree, im planning an e-mail to corey miller to ask him if he can tell me whats in store for her this season. any ?'s you want, let me know & i'll add them on. i plan to ask if the 'mole' situation will ever be brought back up & if we'll hear more on her past w/ nick. im not asking any 'shippy' ?'s, tho. but i will voice my opinion on the one im for, of course. i've considered ?ing the "bad shot" thing, but not sure. let me know of anyones ?'s if ya got any!

I have 2 question. Could you ask him about Madison if he's gonna bring her back this year and also ask him about Natalia's 2 sisters are we gonna see Christine and her children and/or Anya.

Sure, I've got questions!

1. Will Ryan finally quit messing things up and become the smooth, competent CSI we know he can be?
2. Will they make H more human and more involved in day-to-day things and do some investigating like he did in season 1-2?
3. Will Natalia be fully developed into a full-fledged CSI who can investigate on her own like Calleigh or Eric?

Hi all! just swinging by to say i sent out my e-mail to corey a few days ago. i hope i get a response! i kept the ?'s strictly nat related cuz i wanted a good solid response just about her. i'll be here as i get it!! (if i get it) i better, i put alot of thought into what i had to say & i made sure he knew i was sending it to him on behalf of all us fans here & that we loved & supported nat's character!

Hey everyone!
I'm new here and I had to post in this thread! :)

When Natalia first appear on the show I didn't really know what to think of her, but she has really grown on me, she's just great, and adorable! and needless to say amaizingly gorgeous!...can't still believe she's fourty! :eek:

Hi gals, refreshing the thread, here. I watched "darkroom" again the other night. I didn't even notice it before but after she calls out to Erica "hey news chick" & starts to argue, then Calleigh steps in- she calls her 'Nat'. I thought that was so nice, it made it seem like they were buddies :cool:. I've only heard Nick call her that. BTW, welcome Patricia! Hope you like it here. It's always good to see more Nat fans!! What's your favorite Nat epi/moment?

Mmmmm...actually, I didn't pay that much attention to her before...I've started recently...but I'd say my favourite moment was the end of "Internal Affairs"...that moment with H, it was sooo cute! She really relies on him, I like that! (just in case I’m not talking love here, just trust) ;)
one sweet cap
another sweet cap

:D

I also loved her on "Dark room" of courseª!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back