Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugs

mugs Witness

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

i was watching the last epi of season 4 last night. was i the only one who felt soooooooooooooooooo bad for Natalia when they all found out that she was the mole

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

thanks for posting those pics noealonso, they are sooo great. she's absolutely gorgeous! especially in the cute white dress. where is her daughter? isn't that the sort of thing you would totally take a kid to?

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i think Kaya is to young for this harry potter. it would scare her i think.

4. NataliaBoaVista

NataliaBoaVista Civilian

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

Well I like Natalia I think shes beautiful but I think she would look even better with either Ryan or Eric. Eric because they both are hot and almost did have a baby together.Ryan because well they look good together and they have great chemistrey.I just dont want to see her with Horatio. But I too think that they are wasting her as a DNA analyst she would totally be better as a CSI instead.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!! just as veggie was saying - nothing good from corey miller. it was all -thanx for watching, bla, bla, bla. now we have to wait even longer to even get a hint of whats going to be up w/ her this season. does anyone if she herself answers e-mails? does she have an address? if anyone knows please let me know & i'll try to send her the ?'s i asked corey. that just sucks so bad, i wanted something for us to go on , even if just for some good discussion.how 'bout we make our own news! i still want her to have a 2 year old child in hiding, what do you all think?

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Her having a two year old in hiding sounds good. Would you have her dead husband be the father or another man? What reason would you give for the child being in hiding?

7. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

noealonso thank you for those pics!! she looks great!! :D

Emily was also there, wouldn't it be cool to have pic of the two of them together?

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Oh, yeah... He says, "And who are you?" And then she goes, "I'm the person who's gonna take you down for murder."

I was thinking about that one, too. :)

I agree. As strange as this might sound, it's refreshing to see a CSI cry. It's like: *GASP* So they ARE human! Their jobs and their lives should be taking a huge toll on them, yet they're always so tough and... maybe not relaxed, but... not affected. I think Natalia's the only one who goes to a therapist, but the rest of them could definitely use one.

That's a good one! Except maybe instead of "she'll", it should be "she's"... seeing as how she finally started.

So... maybe Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One! (Have to shorten the names because it won't all fit otherwise.)

My thoughts exactly! And Dan could help Ryan dunk the girls... Maybe Alexx can bring her kids over for a little while... It'd be awesome. I'd love to see something like that.

Eh... I'm not too bummed about that. Corey always gave me crap answers anyway. Never actually answered my questions.

Thanks for the pics! She looks great!

Earlier today, the TV Guide channel covered the premiere and within the first minute of me watching it, they showed Eva. No interview, but she was posing in front of the poster.

Definitely. I was also in shock, though. Prior to the finale, there was an interview with Ann Donahue. In it she said that Eva and Rex were being added as regulars and she also said that the mole would have to be fired, so I didn't think it would be Natalia.

The scene where she told Eric was really sad, but the last scene killed me when Valera just turned her back and walked out. Burn.

Just curious... What country are you in? Did you see any of season five yet?

Your best bet is probably her official website, but even that's not guaranteed.

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

thats my favorite so far!

i didn't feel bad for natalia when she was outed as the mole because at the time i didn't like her (obviously i've changed my mind :D) now that i do like her i enjoy s4 so much more, she makes it worth watching again. there wasn't much i liked about s4 because of whats-her-name, the one that destroyed the last shreds of the real Horatio. but i'm not going there...i'll get upset.

10. SpunkySparky

SpunkySparky Dead on Arrival

We do have an "Ask Eva" portion on her message board. When Eva gets the chance she goes in and answers some questions. There is no guarentee that she'll answer your question but better to ask and not have answered then to not ask at all.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

it definately would be nick's baby. back in the 'skeletons' epi, she told eric 'those home pregnancy tests don't work on me'; it's been my theory that maybe shes been pregnant before. anyway, w/ nick being abusive & all is the reason for the baby in hiding & yes, he's dead now but i'm sure the writers could come up w/ something else to throw in there. that whole pregnancy thing has just really stuck w/ me ever since. it's a possibility that it's nothing or that was pregnant & miscarried 'cuz of nick. who knows!! I' love for her to be a mom, tho. i think it would fit her character well & it would also give a good reason as to why she was the 'mole'. it's all just theory, i'd love to see anything huge happen w/ nat. she spent half of the last season doing little parts & i'm just ready for her to have some more screen. don't get me wrong, i love eric (obviously) & H & calleigh but i feel like cal was in the spotlight alot the first few seasons & eric has been non stop for the past 2 & everything revolves around H, so it's high time for some natalia, i say!!

12. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Mine too! :D

It's true...we need more Natalia in s6...but I don't want anything related to Nick...

Does anybody know where can I find good pics of her?

13. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I agree. I'd love to see Natalia as a mother... I can actually see her as a mother, too. It definitely fits Natalia and it can bring out a whole other side to her. I think Eva would do a fabulous job with it, too.

I third it! :D

Actually... I'd like to see something related to Nick. At least... kind of. I'd like there to be a case where a woman is found beaten in her home by her husband (Wow, that sounds so bad... I promise that I'm not actually heartless!) and it affects Natalia so much that she throws herself into the case, doing so much that it's as if she's the only one working on it. I'd want her to interact with the victim, too. Comfort her, go to the hospital with her, interview her, etc. I think that would be a great episode for Natalia.

And since I'm talking about episode ideas... I'd love for there to be an episode where a case tests all of the CSIs in some way. The episode can be titled "Flashbacks" and something they find at a crime scene--evidence or just the scene in general--or something they learn in an interview could trigger an unwelcomed flashback to each CSI. There's some nice angst and character development right there.

I know that Miami Style has a lot of CSI: Miami screencaps and Willowfriend has a lot of All My Children screencaps. (If those are what you're looking for.)

There should be some photos up on her site, too. I believe they're in what's called "The Vault." And there are a few threads on her message boards with pictures in them. (There are also some pictures in this thread if you search for them.)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well so far according to the latest spoilers i'm not seeing any mention of Nat except for her & Eric going to a scene. I know she'll be in the epis but would it hurt for them to have her do more? I'm just starting to get ticked, as far as personal issues it's all about H, Eric, Ryan's job. I can handle Ryan's job & all 'cuz well obviously the finale but how much more can Eric take? They need to let him just work & concentrate on his recovery. Now he's seeing dead people; i want Nat to see her dead husband & freak out! OK, i'm a little better, needed to vent!

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

that would be so awesome! the only one to ever have flashbacks was H and i thought that was great, a peek into his life before we met him. they need to do that for everyone. basically it all comes down to us wanting to get to know the more personal side of our beloved csis. i think its about time TPTB give us at least a little sneak peek into their lives, into their pasts, whatever. we wanna know what makes them tick! or at least i do, i hope i'm not out on a limb here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.