Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Okay, time to revive this thread.

I was over at the CBS website and noticed something in the bottom left-hand corner of the CSI: Miami page. It's a picture of Eva with some awesome sunglasses on, and it says: "Miami Vista / Get a VIP tour of the city with CSI Boa Vista". You guys should watch it... it's really, really cute! :D (And she gives a tiny shoutout to Eric/Natalia! *squee*)

Hmm... Yeah, I want her character to be happy, but I guess I want her to be happy without having a significant other. The woman needs to take a break from dating. God only knows how long she had been with Nick, and then she left him not too long before she came to Miami-Dade CSI, and then her and Eric got together...

She needs a break. Needs to learn to live without a man. Needs to be happy on her own.

Yeah, that was adorable, Kaya sitting on Jon's lap. I also loved Eva jumping around behind Adam... very cute.

I don't think we have anything to worry about, mjszud. I saw the TV Guide special and it really didn't look like it was anything big... Jon grabbed Eva's arm out of the blue while they were filming and it just kind of...clicked? ( For them, at least. It looked kind of awkward to me, but maybe that's just because this E/C and possible R/N is breaking my E/N and R/C -shipping heart. :( ) But, anyway... I wouldn't be too concerned about it. It's not so much love that she feels for him... more like sympathy and understanding. She was in his position before, so... yeah.

... I'm kind of sad that the season finale is here. I remember going crazy this past summer due to CSI: Miami withdrawal. The reruns didn't even help me after a while. (I also remember, a year ago today, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before, etc., etc., I was asking my mom: "Who do you think the mole is?!" I literally drove her insane. (Well... not literally-literally, but it came pretty close.) And then I almost literally went insane when Natalia told Eric that she was the mole. I freaked. Not a fun season finale. Let's hope that this one is better for Natalia.

2. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Oh my Gee, lol... This woman who works with my dad looks SO much like Eva... She had to of thought I was crazy 'cause I just kept looking at her... I mean hair color, skin tone, face alll reminded me of Eva...

3. Juma

Juma Police Officer

hehe. loved the vids! Kaya looks kinda sceptic...... hehe

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hi guys! how do i feel about the season finale? a little disappointed. i was waiting for something bigger. 2 things made me happy tho- eric had the old familiar flirty grin when he was talking to nat & eric w/ the little girl! too cute. so heres a ? to get us through the dreadful repeats- in the episode when nat tells ryan that its not her first crime (by choice or whatever) ok heres my ?- we all assume it was her ordeal w/ nick right? but for it to be an actual CRIME SCENE doesnt someone have to be dead??? id love to hear anyones theories on this!

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

so we know a little more about Natalia. she has nieces! so i'm assuming they are Christine's dauthers cause Anya doesnt have any and i dont think Nat has a brother.its cool but i would have like it if Nat had chidren she would be a good mother.

6. athlov

athlov Guest

Well, obviously all there needs for there to be a crime scene is a crime and a scene. So I guess if she called the police and they came to wherever she was, then that would be the crime scene.

Nobody has to die. Like in Spring Brake from the end of season one, the crime scene is on the beach where the second girl was bitten. :D

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i think its so cool that she has neices & yah im assuming they are christines also. itd be nice to show her w/ them in an epi or something cuz i think it fits her character (wanting children & being motherly)- she was married after all so obviously she was ready for a family & not just focused on a career. i think miami needs a baby in the picture to bring in some good drama (erics? YES!!!)

8. LiLAqUaMaRiE

LiLAqUaMaRiE Dead on Arrival

Hello people! I hope I'm not dead to the forum...sorry for not being here in so long.

Okay anyway, the finale - Natalia moments with Ryan. *squee* They were so CUTE! I couldn't help it - hell I'd squee if she's with H, Eric or Ryan. I'm a sucker for anything and everything that deals with Natalia. It's just the fact that she's supporting him when when the tables were turned he didn't support her. I mean, she's been in his shoes with the whole "mole" business and with the way he treated her - I bet he's thankful she's not resentful. Cause she could have easily treated him the same, if she wanted too.

But yea I, too, loved the fact that she had nieces. It seems fitting. And I agree with mjszud, miami needs a baby in the picture. I know Alexx, Calleigh and Nat would go nuts over the child.

Ok, I must go now. I'm trying to work on a Nat fic. Hopefully I can get it started at least tonight.

Later people!

9. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

I agree with you 1000 %!!!!Must not be Horatio.
    I cant accept that !!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hee hee i saw the video! i loved the little eric/nat shout out, that was cute. im w/ you "standbehindh" it cant be horatios! no ryan either, i think hes to into his job & sometimes self centered but eric would be an awesome dad now that hes looking at life in anew way. i think out of all the characters they are the only 2 that would make time for a family; cal, also like ryan, i think would be too into her career to be a mommy, but i could totally see it in natalia. remember in the epi where that diamond lady had all the kids working for her & nat was all ticked off! im still just convinced she was once pregnant & nick caused her to lose the baby, what a jerk!

11. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

That makes total sense! It explains how she knows about pregnancy tests and why she doesn't currently have a kid. Maybe her case came through MDPD and they didn't convict Nick so she used her FBI contacts and got in to be a mole?

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ya know, i always wonder if they'll give us any more details about her being the "mole" cuz when she told eric in "one of their own" she kept trying to explain that it wasnt a job she wanted & that she didnt ask for it so whats that mean? i think the writers need to continue off of that next season & maybe it'll be something to kinda settle some trust issues that she has w/ others. i read so much bad stuff about her from viewers & i really hate it cuz people look @ the whole 'mole' thing as so terrible. it would be nice if they would clear some things up w/ that next season.

13. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Just dropping by to say that I'm alive... and also to say that Eva's got an Emmy submission!

"Internal Affairs" is the episode that The Academy will watch and use to determine whether or not Eva should be nominated for Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. (Which she should be, because she's really talented. I'm watching the episode right now and doing my best to pull the acting apart... not having too much luck as far as Eva's acting goes. Some other people... I never realized how craptastic their acting is. We've got some serious overacting and underacting going on. Back to Eva, though... I'm not through with it yet, but she's doing great so far.)

Oh, geez... Don't even get me started on the season finale. That was all kinds of crap. Highly disappointing. I can't remember what the crime was or what else happened... only that Eric was cute with the kid and that Natalia got major props for helping out Ryan. AND that "Aunt Natalia" got way too excited over that baby monitor. That was adorable.

I agree with athlov. All that you need to have a crime scene is a crime and a scene.

What Natalia said threw me off, though... There's a commentaty for that episode on the Season 4 DVD and the woman talking points out that that was her hinting at the relationship between her and Nick. I'm going to guess that she had called the cops or the neighbors had called the cops once and they came, but she stayed with him afterwards. Because later in Season 5 Nick says to her that he still has her ring from the "night she walked out." And that kind of made me think of her walking out voluntarily... taking off her ring and throwing it at him, then storming out. Not being taken out of a crime scene via EMS.

I don't know about a baby, but I think there should be a kid in the picture. I know Alexx has two of 'em, but I think Natalia should have one. I'd love it if she has a two or three year old daughter that she had to give up for adoption in order to save her from Nick.

Oh, it would be so cute... Pigtails! Being looked after by Calleigh or Alexx or Eric or Ryan in the break room! Forcing one of the boys to play Hide-and-Seek with her!

Natalia just has to be careful and make sure Horatio doesn't get anywhere near lil' Boa Vista.

That's what I've been saying for a while... And I emailed Corey about it, but he never responded. (I don't remember what I said, but I know it was in the same email with Eric/Calleigh. While I was pissed when I sent that email, I don't think I yelled or anything. [At least... I hope I didn't. (Kidding :p)])

They actually did clear up some things about the mole thing in "Rio" and "Going Under", but both of those scenes were cut in editing. :(

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

yee haw, i hope she gets nominated. thatd be so cool!! would that be a first for any of the miami characters? thats too bad they cut those scenes out. im sure it would of helped her character 'image' if they had left them in. how did you hear of that?

15. Juma

Juma Police Officer

as for the emmy nomination. That's soo cool. But I feel like no one on csi (any csi) ever wins. so don't be too dissappointed guys......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.