Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Yep he (John) even put it up on his Official Site in a newsletter he has on there from spring 2005 and this sounds so sweet.

One thing I wish I could go back and change was that I didn't know how deep Eva's unhappiness was in staying on the East coast. She really wanted to go home to California. I should have been more sensitive to that, instead of digging in my heels and being a typical stubborn Irishman.

So, this summer we're packing up and heading west and we'll share the raising of our daughter Kaya. Maybe not in the same house, but with a shared sense of love, guidance, and joy.

I kind of hope the Ex Hubby storyline isn't too long, while I like Eva's character, drawing it out, down plays what they have a chance at getting out there, domestic violence and the many points and turns it can be portrayed.

John has been on Desp Housewives in a couple of eps!
And he's shooting a tvmovie, I think.
And let's face it, most tv/movie work is in LA.

Did anyone catch Eva on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson the other night? She looked great!

Destiny said:
Re: The Marriage on and off screen

Eva and John's Characters on AMC were married first, they were married on March 11, 1994, about 2 yrs and 8 months later the real-life couple got married on November 30, 1996, but later in the show Eva left and returned and the characters were remarried on June 16, 2003.

Then both left the show and Eva moved to California, John soon followed to do more work and be near their Daughter 'Kaya McKenna' while they are living seperately they remain friends, though they filed for divorce, nothing more about it being finalized has been said.
Thanks for the information, Destiny!

I still think it's really neat how they fell in love on-screen and off. (Didn't this happen with Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos [did I butcher his last name?], too?)

veggie said:
i'm wondering where the storyline with Nat and her ex-husband is gonna go, what will happen cause they didnt brought that up for nothing and they did hired Rob Estes, he's a pretty good actor.
I'm kind of glad that the Natalia/Nick storyline is on pause for the moment. I kind of really want him to get lost but you know that won't happen within the next episode or two. And you know he probably won't leave in a good way, either. (He's got to leave at one point, right? I recall hearing that CSI: M only hired him for several episodes.) I mean... they're not going to end it with him just moving away. It's CSI: Miami. Nothing good will come of his leaving.

Even though Rob seems to be a pretty good actor, I don't like his character at all. Natalia shouldn't have to put up with him at almost every crime scene, she shouldn't start talking with him on a regular basis, and she most certainly shouldn't fall back in love with him. *shakes head* No, no, no...

Destiny said:
Yep he (John) even put it up on his Official Site in a newsletter he has on there from spring 2005 and this sounds so sweet.

One thing I wish I could go back and change was that I didn't know how deep Eva's unhappiness was in staying on the East coast. She really wanted to go home to California. I should have been more sensitive to that, instead of digging in my heels and being a typical stubborn Irishman.

So, this summer we're packing up and heading west and we'll share the raising of our daughter Kaya. Maybe not in the same house, but with a shared sense of love, guidance, and joy.
Awwwwww.

I've witnessed quite a few divorces, and they've all ended up pretty messy. I think it's great how mature and responsible Eva and John are being/have been with all of this. MAJOR kudos.

Juma said:
John has been on Desp Housewives in a couple of eps!
And he's shooting a tvmovie, I think.
And let's face it, most tv/movie work is in LA.
He's been on Desperate Housewives? Really? (Where the heck have I been?)

He played "Stan" in two eps. It wasn't a biggie, but he's gotta get going somewhere, right?
And then he's on the series I've never eben heard of called "Watch over me" no idea what that is. :confused:

I think the divorce was kept pretty private . I read in an article that they separated a year before announcning it, while they were still acting as husband and wife on AMC, with JC basically moving in a couple of houses down the street. :eek:

I don't remeber where I got the info from though, sorry.
I do remember seeing that they are trying to keep it nice for Kaya. :)

Did anyone tape the Ferguson show? and can make screencaps? or do I writeup? :rolleyes:

That would be so cool.
:p

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
I still think it's really neat how they fell in love on-screen and off. (Didn't this happen with Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos [did I butcher his last name?], too?)
Nope no butchering done that is the correct spelling. and yep Kelly and Mark did this as well, Actually Eva is the godmother to Mark & Kelly's oldest son.
He's been on Desperate Housewives? Really? (Where the heck have I been?)
I don't watch the show but yeah he was he played in the eps "Remember Part 1 & 2" as "Stan" from what I can see they aired in May of this year. (Season 2, ep 23 & 24).

Too late to edit. :lol:

On the ff net there are some really nice H/N stories up. For some of them you need to change the setting to "all ratings". :)
Enjoy!! :D

There would have been no need to edit as Destiny has posted since your last post. ;)

Also, information relating to 'ship' fanfics should be posted in the relevant thread in Shipper Central, not in character threads. Thanks. :)

I found a slideshow of screencaps from AMC of Eva/Maria and John/Edumund. Cuteeeeeeeee.

Click!

Destiny said:
Nope no butchering done that is the correct spelling. and yep Kelly and Mark did this as well, Actually Eva is the godmother to Mark & Kelly's oldest son.
Yeah, I thought so. I think I saw the E! True Hollywood Story featuring Kelly Ripa (Eva and John were both on there) and I believe it mentioned something about that.

...Or maybe it didn't. No idea how I know that. *shrug*

Destiny said:
I don't watch the show but yeah he was he played in the eps "Remember Part 1 & 2" as "Stan" from what I can see they aired in May of this year. (Season 2, ep 23 & 24).
Thanks for the info, Destiny. I'm going to have to go back and take a look at those eppys.

Juma said:
On the ff net there are some really nice H/N stories up. For some of them you need to change the setting to "all ratings". :)
I'm glad to see some Natalia fanfics popping up over there... even if some of them are H/N. (I'm not a fan of that ship.) I've written several Natalia fics over there, two which aren't finished. (One is still in the works; the other is dead--and not just Ray Caine Sr. dead. Real dead. :p)

Hey!
I've written several Natalia fics over there
how cool is that!
What's your username?

If you go to WIREIMAGES there are new pics up! From a gala and from a Halloween party
( Kaya is the cutest fairy ever, and Eva looks like she's in a Venetian costume)

very nice! :lol:

Hello, I'm new to TalkCSI (finally, you don't wanna know how hard I tried registering -_-) and I wanted to say that I *LOVE* Natalia. I think shes adorable, both in real life (go Eva!) and on the show. :) Well and hi to everyone... I believe this is my first post lol. :)

Juma said:
Hey!
I've written several Natalia fics over there
how cool is that!
What's your username?
I'd be spiritx33. :D

Juma said:
If you go to WIREIMAGES there are new pics up! From a gala and from a Halloween party
( Kaya is the cutest fairy ever, and Eva looks like she's in a Venetian costume)
I saw those! Kaya looks adorable! (I was going to be a fairy for Halloween... But I chose to be Domino's "Fudgums" instead. :p

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Hello, I'm new to TalkCSI (finally, you don't wanna know how hard I tried registering -_-) and I wanted to say that I *LOVE* Natalia. I think shes adorable, both in real life (go Eva!) and on the show. :) Well and hi to everyone... I believe this is my first post lol. :)
Can I just say how much I love you? Your Natalia fics are SO. FREAKING. AMAZING. I squee. All the time.

Welcome to the thread!

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
I'd be spiritx33. :D

Ah! So that's you! :) I read your fics too and I liked them as well and theres one I wish you would continue!!! *begs* :)

Boa_Vista_Fan said:

Can I just say how much I love you? Your Natalia fics are SO. FREAKING. AMAZING. I squee. All the time.

Welcome to the thread!

Haha. Nice to feel welcomed :D Awww, you think so? I try my best to make them the best they can be. I have some more plot bunnies nagging me to write.... *sighs* I have school work to get done first -_-. But I'm really glad you liked them, thanks! And its nice to be here! :) Its amusing how my best friend who is also on this forum is part of the "Anti-BoaVista" thread.....how fun lol.

Did anyone see the preview for next week's episode? Hahaha.
At the very end of the preview, it shows Natalia and Ryan looking through a car in the lab. Natalia's kneeling down on the driver's side between the car and the open door, while Ryan's on the passenger side between the car and the open door. Ryan reaches for and presses a button that I'm assuming automatically closes the driver's side door by the looks of it. And of course, he presses it and it bumps into Natalia, and then she says something along the lines of, "Hello, little warning!" And then he responds with, "Sorry 'bout that." Hahaha. It was pretty amusing.

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Ah! So that's you! :) I read your fics too and I liked them as well and theres one I wish you would continue!!! *begs* :)
Yeah, I promise I'll get around to finishing it... My life's been pretty hectic lately, but I'm having surgery on the 7th, which means I'll be out of school and work for about two weeks, which means I'll have some time to catch up on the fic, among other things.

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Haha. Nice to feel welcomed :D Awww, you think so? I try my best to make them the best they can be. I have some more plot bunnies nagging me to write.... *sighs* I have school work to get done first -_-. But I'm really glad you liked them, thanks! And its nice to be here! :) Its amusing how my best friend who is also on this forum is part of the "Anti-BoaVista" thread.....how fun lol.
I can't wait to read more of your fics. I always get so sad when I get to the end of 'em.

Ah... The "Get Rid of Boa Vista!" thread... I avoid it. And judging by what people say in the other threads about her, I'm quite glad that I avoid it.

I've gotten pretty comfy in here, anyway. :D

i dont go there either cause its bad for my blood pressure!i love Natalia and of course thats becasue Eva is doing a amazing job.
i saw it too its really funny. so she's finally gonna work with Ryan i know she kinda was working with him in ep 5 but that wasnt really working together for me anyway! i have to say i'm really happy nobaody is mad at her anymore its nice the anger is all gone!

Sounds like the next ep will be a good one, I seen the commerical for it and it sounds good. I go into the Anti thread, hey everyone has their opinions, I always believe its just how you handle it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back