Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

hi there , i finaly saw Eva in a other movie called rememberrance, and she was great in it and so hot.. I love her eyes the are so beautiful and big..Sorry for the different info i put her but i had to..

What's that movie about? IS it the Danielle Steele one?

Natalia was great last night. I wasnt really happy that Ryan brought back last year in the subject but she can kick his ass if she want to so i'm not to mad! I cant wait for next week she's gonna be amazing again!

Yes she was. ^_^ But to me, she always great lol. I can't wait either for next week episodes!!!

I loved that little exchange. :)
I felt that Ryan bringing up the mole story was a bit a blow under the belt :mad:, but it might indicate that he's not so sure if he's doing the right thing or not :rolleyes:
regarding the whole documentary thing.

But Natalia reacted in a good way, explaining that for her it had huge consequeses and she lost her friends.

Now I have to say we haven't really seen the *lost her friends* part, but then a lot of thing go on behind the sceves on Miami. :eek:

yeah its really scary!!! cant wait to see the episode!

A Marine recruiter is found dead on a civilian shooting range with several bullet holes in him, but there's no blood at the scene. The investigation reveals the victim was dead before he was shot and that his body was dragged onto the range. As the case progresses, Horatio learns the murder may be connected to the death of a marine in Iraq who was killed in combat. Also, Natalia is shocked to learn that Nick asked Valera out and that she accepted. i really cant believe that Valera is that stupid!

Guys, please remember to add a spoiler warning when posting a link to an article that could contain spoilers for upcoming episodes.

Thank you. :)

Oh my Goodnes!
BUT how stupid is Valera?????? She just must know about Nick's past. There is a slight poss that she's still so mad at Natalia that she doesn't listen, but c'mon!

edited by mod to fix spoiler code.

veggie said:
Natalia was great last night. I wasnt really happy that Ryan brought back last year in the subject but she can kick his ass if she want to so i'm not to mad!
I agree that Natalia did a great job in High Octane. She's quickly catching onto everything and seems a lot more comfortable in this new position.

I'm actually glad that Ryan brought up the mole issue. We all have so many questions regarding the situation that haven't been answered and although not much was answered, it was still good to see some continuity and have our "good mole" theory reinforced. (She told Ryan she started with the best intentions.)

I'm wondering if she even knows about Nick. I don't see a reason why she would know, really... The CSIs only know of and about him because of the case last season (4.17: "Collision") and then when he reappeared and harassed Natalia and Eric at the crime scenes. (5.04: "If Looks Could Kill"). Because Valera didn't have much, if anything, to do with either of these cases, I don't think she'd know anything about him.

...Why do I have a feeling this is going to be one of these (Natalia: "Maxine, you can't go out with this man! He'll hurt you!" Valera: "Shut up, Boa Vista! You're just jealous!") situations?

well
valera and Natalia - jealousy thing
is a good one.
Natalia warns Valera, and then Nick hits her and Natalia could help her? Cause I'd hate to see a "I told you so" scenario

:mad:

I think I'd prefer that over the jealousy storyline but I'd still rather not see Valera come to work one day with a black eye. Maybe Natalia could act before Nick has a change to do anything... Somehow convince Valera not to go on the date. As far as talking to Nick about it goes... I don't see what she could really do to get him to change his mind or call the date off. (Or maybe she could do something... maybe this is just another way that Nick is manipulating Natalia into getting closer to him. You saw how easily he was able to do it in 5.04: "If Looks Could Kill." He grabbed a restraining order on her, got a job with Crime Scene Cleanup, and purposely popped up at her crime scene, pretty much forcing her into agreeing to talk to him/be civil with him at crime scenes. He pretty much pulled her right into his trap.) I'd really hate to see her have to make some kind of deal with him in order to help Valera out. I'm sure Natalia would do something, (I don't see her as someone who'd just stand back and watch.) but I really hope it has nothing to do with striking some kind of a deal (going somewhere with him, etc.) with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back