Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Destiny said:
Sounds like the next ep will be a good one, I seen the commerical for it and it sounds good. I go into the Anti thread, hey everyone has their opinions, I always believe its just how you handle it. :)

Ooooh, is it? I haven't had the chance to see that commercial yet. I can't wait for this week to go by so Monday can come lol. I need my daily dose of Natalia haha. Yea, I agree with you. Like I tell my friend who is in that other to each their own. :) But that doesn't stop me from making her read my natalia fics... It's her duty as my friend lol. :devil:

...Am I the only one who found it painful to watch Natalia and Ryan work together in Death Eminent?

Destiny said:
I go into the Anti thread, hey everyone has their opinions, I always believe its just how you handle it. :)
Yeah... I personally prefer to live in that ignorant bliss. :D

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Ooooh, is it? I haven't had the chance to see that commercial yet.
It's on Innertube at the CBS website. You should swing by there and check it out sometime. It gave me a good laugh.

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
It's on Innertube at the CBS website. You should swing by there and check it out sometime. It gave me a good laugh.

Ahahaha! It was cute! Dammit, I wish it were monday already!!! :)

hehe.
Ryan looked kind of smug though didn't he. hmmm.

Juma said:
hehe.

Ha! He sure did, god he's adorable. :) And I loved Nat's "Little Warning" lol. Oh the horror, I'm geting fic ideas and this is just a small part of a promo *hangs head*

The plot bunnies are after me.....

Now when are they going to have a Natalia in a bikini scene? If they would at least do that, it'd be easier to put up with her other antics! LOL!!!

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Dammit, I wish it were monday already!!! :)
Don't we all? I'm usually always anxious for the new episodes but I can't wait for this one just because of this Natalia/Ryan scene. I really hope they found the chemistry (not romantic chemistry) that was severely lacking in Death Eminent. I don't want their scenes to be painful to watch again.

Juma said:
He definitely had a smug look on his face. Kind of makes me wonder why he pushed the button and wacked her with the door... Is he still pissed that she's the mole and he'll do anything to get back at her? Has that little grammar school crush resurfaced? Is he just being playful with a coworker/friend? (If he's forgiven her yet, of course.) Or maybe it was just an accident? (Didn't seem like it, though.)

LiLAqUaMaRiE said:
Ha! He sure did, god he's adorable. :) And I loved Nat's "Little Warning" lol. Oh the horror, I'm geting fic ideas and this is just a small part of a promo *hangs head*

The plot bunnies are after me.....
No! Don't hang your head! I was serious when I complimented you on your fics earlier. I LOVE them and I don't think I'll ever get sick of you writing them. :D

Hankster said:
Now when are they going to have a Natalia in a bikini scene? If they would at least do that, it'd be easier to put up with her other antics! LOL!!!
I don't think they'll ever have her in a bikini scene... they never have any of the CSIs in bikini/swimsuit scenes. (Did ya ever notice that? It seems like everyone but the main characters wear revealing/sexy outfits. Hmm.)

Yeah, that's true.
The closest we ever got was the Sarah / Grissom scene, but any more covered up than that?.....

Besides that's one of the reasons I love CSI. I guess in Miami people would have a reason to wear a bikini, but at least we're just treated to some gorgeous 15 year olds with no flaws.

This summer when it was really hot, a lot of guys took their shirts of. YUK YUK YUK.
Really. If you're going to show you bod in public, make sure it's perfect first.

But a photoshoot with Emily / Eva / Khandi would be nice huh? and Adam and Jonathan heehehehehhehe.
Like the one with the Desp Housewives cast. :D

Juma said:
But a photoshoot with Emily / Eva / Khandi would be nice huh? and Adam and Jonathan heehehehehhehe.

Or what if there's an episode that shows the CSIs having a day off? They all go to the beach for some fun and relaxation, or maybe they go to one of their houses to have some margaritas and swim in the pool.

But I'm sure they'd never do that... at least... I still don't think they'd ever have the CSIs in swimsuits. (And my guess is that Eva's swimsuit days are over, too. Haven't seen her in a bikini since AMC.)

bikini after baby is very much more difficult than bikini before baby. Even for people with absolutely fab bods like Eva.
Mine was more a theoretical musing thing, I don't think we'll ever see a photoshoot like that one.

Besides, the only one of the ladies that has done something even remotely undressed is Emily Procter ( at least I've never come across anything by Khandi or Eva) and that was a FHM ( or something) photoshoot.
:)

Juma said:
bikini after baby is very much more difficult than bikini before baby. Even for people with absolutely fab bods like Eva.
But didn't she do the post-baby bikini on AMC?

I think it was when she came back in... err... 2003? (I think that's the year. Not quite sure, though. Didn't really watch AMC.) Wasn't she suffering from amnesia and took the name of Maureen Gorman? And lived in Vegas but then moved back to Pine Valley? And then a bunch of other stuff... And then didn't something happen with her and Aiden? (I think that was his name...) They went to the Bahamas (or something like that) together?

Hmm... Let me find some pictures...

I think she pulled it off pretty damn well!

(Credit: The Yahoo Group "EvaLaRueFans.")

wow she does have a great body. well running after a 4 years old help keeping in shape!! If i remember there was a article about how she got back to a good shape after Kaya's birth.

its on her website also here are some news i found there

Eva is going to be on E! News sometime in the next week with her sister, Nika talking about their real-life encounter with a serial killer.

-Eva is going to be on CBS' 48 Hours on Saturday, November 11th with her sister, Nika talking about their real-life encounter with a serial killer.

-Eva is going to be on the CBS Early Show on Monday, November 13th promoting a special episode of CSI:MIAMI which is semi-based on the real life situation of Eva and her sister, Nika's encounter with a serial killer. The CSI:MIAMI episode will air that same night.

*slaps forhead*! those are hot.... :)
I had to go to the yahoo group though, I can't see anything with your link?

veggie said:
Eva is going to be on E! News sometime in the next week with her sister, Nika talking about their real-life encounter with a serial killer.
I've got every show but that one set to record.

Does anyone know which night it'll be on? I can't find any episode descriptions/previews/whatever they're called.

Juma said:
I had to go to the yahoo group though, I can't see anything with your link?
Whoops! Well... I edited the links, so maybe now they'll work. :D

Hehehe. don't worry. I subscribed to the groups a while ago :)
She's a very beautiful woman!

I hope someone will make screencaps?
pretty please!

Or maybe they'll be up on her site....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back