NASCAR

I miss the old Nascar Nation though...

oh man...me too! I don't care for the new version at all...still watched it though. :lol:

I drive a Chevy...a Corsica as a matter of fact. :p

Hey...do y'all realize that this time next week we'll be talking about the Bud Shootout? :D *jumps up and down in excitement*

I miss the old Nascar Nation though...

oh man...me too! I don't care for the new version at all...still watched it though. :lol:

I drive a Chevy...a Corsica as a matter of fact. :p

Hey...do y'all realize that this time next week we'll be talking about the Bud Shootout? :D *jumps up and down in excitement*

WHOOOOOOOO! :D YES...WOW! :eek:

As for NN, I still watch too...but I miss Krista and Ralph... :( I like NBS 24/7 though...well, I like David Stremme :rolleyes: Now he's gone of off there... :lol:

I drive a 95' Camaro...LOVE IT...My NC plate is an Official NASCAR tag...With a 20 on it. It's so cool! I think we are one of the first states to get those. :D

Thumpy- you excited me! :eek:

a Camaro? I'm jealous! :lol: We don't get those Official NASCAR plates here in Arkansas, darn it all...

Thumpy- you excited me!

And I managed to do it without a Jonathan Togo pic too! :p

Ok...6 days until the Bud Shootout! *dances around* I need to find a list of who's all gonna be in it, I know Brian, Kasey, Elliott, Jimmie, Jeff, and Ryan all had poles...Tony had at least one too, didn't he?

Edited to add: Ok, I just found the Bud Shootout Lineup on nascar.com. ;)

Oh yea, you did excite me with that pic of JT... :lol:

And Yessss my man Tony had a pole last year! Wooo, hope he climbs that Daytona fence again...Is it just me, or is he and Carl Edwards the biggest flippin'(no pun) idiots ever? :lol: hahaha, I hope they don't kill themselves...That would be baaaad...6 days... :eek:

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY, LET'S GO RACIN' BOYS... :D WOOOOOT!

Sorry that yall don't have the plates yet... :( ...here's a pic of mine and heres a pic of my Camaro

Oh and while I'm at it...I have a nascar site that I've had since 02'..it's not been updated since racin' season was over last yr, but I update weekly during the season... Enter the Chevy Draft... I'm going to be making alot of new graphics this season, since I just got PSP.. :D

Cool plates there LMG! :D

Thanks for the link to your site too...I'll be sure to check it out.

6 days...

Yes!! And looking at the TV Guide...we'll have some practice, NASCAR Live, and Trackside all on SPEED this week too. :D

I came in here to type out a SPEED channel schedule, but upon further review of what I've written here, all we really need to know is to turn our tv's (or vcr's if you're like me and won't be home) to Speed at 1:00 pm (central time) on Friday, and then again at 9:00 am (central time) on Saturday morning. Of course, we'll need to switch to TNT for the Shootout itself. I had totally forgotten the ARCA race will be on Saturday afternoon as well.

ahhhhh, gosh...it's almost time!! :lol: My weekends won't be boring anymore. :D

YAY, thanks for the update! ;) I got my NASCAR Scene in the mail today, and it had all the driver/team switches...gosh it's confusing! :confused: Been a good long while since I've seen a shake up like this! :eek: I gotta get my official 06' preview&press guide, I've been getting those every year since...I can't remember, since I was like 9(so for almost 12 yrs) Yea, I collect NASCAR magazines...weird huh? :lol: YAY NO MORE BORING WEEKENDS! WHOO! :D

I got my NASCAR Scene in the mail today, and it had all the driver/team switches...gosh it's confusing!

:lol: Oh man...tell me about it. It's gonna take me forever to get it all straight. I remember when Preseason testing was on a few weeks ago, I spent the whole first two days thinking the #41 was still Casey Mears, and then it occurred to me that it was actually Reed Sorenson in the car and Casey is now in the #42.

Yea, I collect NASCAR magazines...weird huh?

Not at all...I collect diecasts. ;)

:( My poor Brian...lost an engine during the first practice. *big sigh* Maybe the's gotten his bad luck out of the way for the weekend.

I love Elliott Sadler, btw...I know I've said that already, but after seeing him on Trackside....*sigh*...I just really love him.

Anyone else gonna watch the ARCA race tomorrow?

I'm sure going to try! I think I'll be snowed in all day...hopefully the power will stay on. If you don't see me on here, that's why... :( I want to see the shootout...Hopefully my mojo hasen't ran out! :D :D :D

Gooooo Smoke, GOOOO! ;)

And yea, I'm sure all of Brian's bad luck is behind him... :)

Back