NASCAR

:lol: My room is chock full of posters, die casts, pics...all kinds of stuff.

As to drivers I've met...off the top of my head, Richard Petty, Kevin Harvick, Benny Parsons, Casey Atwood, Bobby Hamilton, Jr....I'll have to get out my autographs to see who else, my memory is so poor.

I also have to mention that my favorite driver ever was/is the late Kenny Irwin, who was killed in a crash while practicing for a race in 2000. That's where the '42' in my user name came from.

(Including a Kasey Kahne poster of course, I LOVE HIS EYES!) :D

just his eyes?!?!! i love his face...but his eyes do have an amazing twinkle. i just wnat to kiss him

ThumpyG42, AWWWWWWWW...I Kenny Irwin was so cute...He was awesome. I miss him and Dale Sr. :(

JTangel, I love his face to, he's soooo adorable! His eyes are just...WOW... :eek:

The JJ comment has me laughing, your right, it wouldn't narrow it down, he could lose all four wheels and blow up AND still win LMS.

I meant to comment on this earlier. That's an accurate assessment...the man pretty much owns LMS, lol. I like Jimmie as well.

ThumpyG42, AWWWWWWWW...I Kenny Irwin was so cute...He was awesome. I miss him and Dale Sr.

:( Thanks...that was a pretty rough time for me.

Awww, I'm sure it was. :( I don't know what I'd do if something happend to good ol' Smoke... :( I love him to pieces... :D

You HAVE to like JJ goin' to Lowe's...hehe :p I learnt that quick! I like him MUCH more than I like Jeff. I don't know why anyone wouldn't! :rolleyes:

Yay other Nascar fans lol!!!

I love Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson (gotta love Chad Knaus too!!), Brian Vickers, and Kasey Kahne. I got some Busch and Truck drivers too like Jon Wood and Aric Almirola. :D Yay cant wait until season starts!!

yep LMS is Jimmie's House!!! haha and I love it

I like Jon Wood too...Well, that's another Ford driver... :( Yep, I'm a Chevy girl... :D Dodges are cool too...but I just don't care for Fords. :lol:

:lol: I'm not really brand loyal, I guess...I do have a preferrence for Dodges though, b/c my brother is a huge Dodge freak.

Woohoo...it's February...Daytona 500 is this month! :D

the ironic thing is im the only one in my family that doesn't have a dodge (which im still angry about) kasey supports dodge and i don't get one. this is just injustice...

One week from sat is the Bud Shootout...WHOOO...

Such beautiful words you speak! :D Seriously...I'm gonna have to write myself out a Speedweeks schedule so I don't forget anything! :lol:

the ironic thing is im the only one in my family that doesn't have a dodge (which im still angry about) kasey supports dodge and i don't get one. this is just injustice...

:( That is an injustice!

lol, I find it a little funny that of my three most favorite drivers, one drives a Chevy (Brian), one drives a Ford (Elliott), and one drives a Dodge (Kasey). ;)

Hahahah...awww JTangel, I'm sorry. I have a Camaro...so I'm still stickin' to my Chevys...hehehe ;)

Thumpy, I try to speak beautiful words, so I'm going to take another swing at it...How does 2 weeks from sunday sound??? hmmm?? GOOD..I'm making out a schedule too..hehe :D

Where would we be without our CSI and NASCAR? :confused: :lol:

How does 2 weeks from sunday sound??? hmmm?? GOOD.

:lol: It sounds heavenly! Do y'all have the SPEED Channel, or as I like to call it, 'The Most Amazing Channel Ever Created'? They are going to have tons of Speedweeks coverage, I think I remember reading more than 70 hours worth of coverage! :D

Where would we be without our CSI and NASCAR?

Oh gosh...I don't even wanna think about that! :lol: :p

:lol: It sounds heavenly! Do y'all have the SPEED Channel, or as I like to call it, 'The Most Amazing Channel Ever Created'?

OMG Yes... :lol: I LOVE the Speed channel...It's AWESOME...I miss the old Nascar Nation though... :( I can't WAIT to see the coverage! WHOOO! :D

Where would we be without our CSI and NASCAR?

Oh gosh...I don't even wanna think about that! :lol: :p

Me either... :rolleyes: :p

I'm just to excited, I swear... :D :D

Back