NASCAR

nicksbabygurl

CSI Level One
Watch NASCAR????

If so, whose your favorite driver????

This is an awesome thread to start but I changed the title for two reasons...one, there's already a thread that starts "Does anyone?" and for two, it makes it easier on people to pick and choose which threads they'd like to read based on the title. -- BittenByTheWolfe

I've been a NASCAR fan for about the last 11-12 years. I was just at the race in Michigan Sunday. My family has had tickets to this race for the last 10 years.

Rusty Wallace has been my top favorite since I began watching NASCAR. I was a fan of Ernie Irvan when he raced. My second favorite (and driver that will become my favorite when Rusty retires) is Elliott Sadler. I've been a fan of his since about 1998 when he was a Busch driver. Last August my sister and I even met Elliott and are planning to go this year too. I could have met Rusty one time, but that's a touchy subject in our house.

From what I hear, Bristol is the toughest place to get tickets. Everyone wants to go to a race there. I would love to go there someday. I believe they have a waiting list for tickets. A guy that I work with had tickets to both Bristol races at one time. I have no clue if he still has them.

McMurray's not bad. I kinda like him. He did drive for Rusty last year. For about a 1-2 year span (about 2001-2002) there were a group of drivers that came in that I can't stand. The weird part is they're all about my age.

It's really hard. My dad was kinda upset because he wanted to take me to Bristol for my 17th b-day. I told him that I'd settle for Brickyard.

Just being there and hearing the sound of the cars going by is such an adrinaline rush. I love it!!!!

Oh yay! A NASCAR thread! :D

I've been a fan since about 1997 or so. My favorite driver was (or is-I never know how to say that) the late Kenny Irwin. My current favorite drivers are Elliott Sadler-also been a fan of his since he drove Busch, Brian Vickers-been a fan of his since he was in the Pro-cup series, and Kasey Kahne.

NASCAR?

Nah. Don't watch the stuff.

:lol:Nope. Not at all. :lol:
That looks about what my room used to look like, until all the posters starting falling down and I got too lazy to retape. At one point I even had one of the banners for Miller Genuine Draft racing that you see in drive thrus. (My cousin got it from a friend that worked a drive thru and gave it to me for Christmas one year.) For my senior pictures, I had one taken with all my Rusty Wallace stuff. At the moment I have no clue where those pictures are.

BTW Did you have a poster of Ward Burton? I miss him this year. He needs to find a ride somewhere.

Well, okay the cats out of the bag. :lol: :lol:

Pic

Switched to url because the pic was way over size limits and stretched the screen. -- BittenByTheWolfe

BTW Did you have a poster of Ward Burton? I miss him this year. He needs to find a ride somewhere.

I would LOVE to see Ward back in a car again! I miss him too :(

Nascar Posters That I have on the wall:

T. Stewart = 4
D. Jarrett = 2
B. Labonte = 2
K. Busch = 2
J. Nemechek = 1
R. Wallace = 2
J. Mayfield = 1
E. Sadler = 1
R. Rudd = 1
K. Schrader = 1