Multishippers Sanctuary.

*Spoiler space
Hey they said that Lady Heather is coming back. How about Brass and Lady Heather? I would so board that ship!!

If you like the idea of Brass and Heather, you should check out some of Cincoflex's stories - Bed, Book and Candle and Karma - unfortunately they're NC-17 and R-rated respectively so I can't direct link to them. However you can get to Cincoflex's realm from my recommendations page, located Here Enjoy ;)

Hurray! more smutty goodness for me to read!

*sigh* so many ships, so many fics. The hardest part of the mutli I think.

Hi again guys! I did say I didn't have regular access to a computer as is plain obvious,so sorry for not replying faster. I'd like to add a few ships I forgot last time or added recently(yeah,I've been busy :)). First, I forgot Ryan/Valera from CSI:Miami, perhaps because they're not really my top, next Gil/Terry Miller, and a new one to the list Catherine/Warrick. Some episode at the beginning of season 3 changed my mind about the last ship, but I don't remember which one exactly at the moment. And I'm doing my best to catch up with all the CSI seasons. Just 4 more episodes to go till I end season 3 and start season 4. But it's just 4 more episodes until I see the last of CSI:Miami season 3 and that makes me sad 'cause they'll not buy the next season until it's complete and I'll have to wait an eternity. *sobs* I forgot to mention I'm from Bulgaria-hence the catching up problems.

And you said Lady Heather might be back? Ohh, I so love her character! I've seen her only in two episodes so far-Slave for Las Vegas and Lady Heather's box and I want to know-are there more? Please tell me! She's awesome!

Hi guys !!!
It's a great to have a multishippers Sanctuary!!
Pairings, I ship,from CSI :
- Grissom/Sara
- Warrick/Sara
- Brass/Catherine
- Nick/Catherine
- and because I found three cute fictions with them : Greg/Catherine

From CSI Miami :
- Calleigh/Horatio
- Calleigh/Ryan

From CSI N-Y
- Mac/Aiden
- Danny/Aiden

And what is really amusing : I only wrote Warrick/Sara stories and I even created a web site about them, funny, isn't it ?

Megara

And I forgot also...
In CSI L.V :
Nick/Greg...the only slash couple I can imagine

And in CSI NY :
Danny/Lindsay

Megara

So I'm back...My shippers

LV:
GSR
Grillows
Snickers
G/G

Miami:
Calliegh/Eric
Calliegh/Horatio

NY:
SMACed
DnA
DAnny/Lindsey

Crossover:
SHOR (stella/horatio)
Cath/Horatio

I love SHIPPERS!

Well, I love me some Brass so I'll ship him with just about anyone. So far it's Brass/Catherine and Brass/Annie Kramer but I'm not opposed to Brass/Sara, Brass/Lady Heather or Brass/Sofia either. I just wish I had the time to actually write all these pairings.

Las Vegas:
Grillows
Greg/Sara
Warrick/Mia

Miami:
Cainer(Horatio/Megan)
Delko/Calleigh

NY:
SMACked
Danny/Lindsay(even though it shoulda been him and Aiden)

sometimes i dont like multishipping, its so much conflict (inner) i'm GSR and snickers, but i love gsr more, but most posters on snickers intensely dislike sara/griss.(i didn't say hate) ie 100 reasons sara shouldn't be with girssom.

sigh.

at least im here! :)

My favourite shippers:

Las Vegas
Sandle (sara/greg)
Catherine/Warrick

Miami:
Delko/Calleigh

New York:
Lindsay/Danny

hey Jezzmin, welcome to shippers :)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to choose between your banner and the text in your signature as, according to the board rules, you can have one or the other, but not both. However, you can turn your banner into a link. Simply bookend the code for your banner with the url address for you link. Like this:

[ url=Your Website address][image]URL Address for your Banner[/image][/url]

(without the space between the first [ and url )

Hope this helps ;) Many thanks.

Back