Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

I thought it would be nice to have a place to go to for some relief from the battle field.

I’m a multi shipper and I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else is multi shipping and why they like several different pairings.

This can also be a place to find out that you are not alone in your multishipperness and find sympathy in other multies out there. For example I’m a huge Sara-shipper and I’ve probably posted on just about every shipping thread she’s in; GSR, Snickers, Sandles, Swara, Sass, slasher…I love ’em all. But sometimes it’s hard visiting a thread where you know that one of the ships you love is going to be put down, like jumping between Snickers and GSR can be hard sometimes. I like Lady Heather and Sophia too (I’m a weird Sara fan I’m sure but I think Sophia is an interesting and witty character) so perhaps I’m alone in seeing both Gophia and GSR as a possibility but oh well. I guess we’ll see.

So welcome to the multies safe haven [​IMG] where shipping is about loving our characters in love.

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Blessed Be for sanity, Athena! I will personally throttle anyone who disturbs the peace of the Sanctuary...

I have a wonderful hotch-potch of ships. I'm primarily a GSR, but I enjoy Grissom/Lady Heather, YoBling, Nick/Warrick, Nick/Grissom, Grissom/Greg, Sara/Cath, Sara/Sofia, all of the Threesome ships and lament has pretty much converted me to The Love (Nick/Greg) too.

I also firmly believe that the best thing in the world would be a giant orgy of love in the break room (have I mentioned this before... :lol: )

Blessed Be for the multi-ship. Spread love not hate ;)

3. lament

lament Captain

*throws down bags*

I call the room with the bay window!

I'm a mad mutli-shipper. I ship almost all Nick pairings, regualar or slash--Nick/Greg, Nick/Sara, Nick/Gil, Nick/Warrick, Nick/Archie, Nick/Hodges. I also ship Greg/Sara, Greg/Hodges, Cath/Sara, etc.

4. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Yay! I'm home!

lament knows I'm a multi-shipper!

Nick/Greg, Greg/Warrick, Nick/Warrick, Hodges/Greg, Hodges/Nick, Sofia/Sara. . . PLEASE NOTE MOST OF MINE ARE SLASH!. . . Warrick/Sara, Warrick/Cath, Nick/Sara. I dabble in Horatio/Calleigh. . . and Mac/Stella. . . sometimes. . . oooh and Horatio/Catherine and Ryan/Greg are my cross-over pairings.

So yeah, multishipper. Partly because I can see most ships working.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

From CSI, I like Vartann/Sara and occasionally Warrick/Sara, and less occasionally Nick/Sara. I also like Grissom/Catherine & Grissom/Sofia.

From Miami: Speed/Megan and Speed/Tyler (be still my heart).

Don't really multi-ship in New York.

6. lament

lament Captain

I forgot Speed/Megan. :eek: I ship them, also.

7. FrogBag

FrogBag Hit and Run

If you're a multi-shipper, does that mean ships that interfer with one another, or just lots of ships?

8. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Huh. I missed Speed/Tyler. . . see, I got all excited about there being somewhere I can come and talk about any ship I wanted to and I forget one! *doh*

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

TEH SHAME!

Oh, wait, we can cross-over? In that case, I'm kinda intrigued by Greg/Ryan, making me a Ryan multi-shipper: Ryan/Valera & Ryan/Greg.

Also, Toppy and I were talking the other day and please don't ask me how, but suddenly we ended up talking about Delko/Flack, and yeah, me likey. So sign me up as a Delko multi-shipper: Eric/Calleigh and Eric/Flack.

Also a Catherine multi-shipper: Grissom/Catherine & Horatio/Catherine.

Holy crap, too much lovin' going on here.

10. lament

lament Captain

It means you ship lots of ships. :)

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

FINALLY!!! The best idea I've heard in ages! Let the Sanctuary exist in peace! :D

<Aggie settles in comfortably>

I love this idea! Multi-shipping is the way to go, baby! And I fully support forensicsgirl's idea of big orgy in the breakroom!

Now I've come here as a strict GSR shipper, which is still my primary ship, however I also support Cath/Sara, Sara/Sofia, Grissom/Lady Heather, Grillows, most of the threesomes and so on! Personally, I don't get this animosity between the ships, so let the Sanctuary rule! :)

Woot Woot!

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Which is why my whole 'orgy in the breakroom' idea would TOTALLY work ;) We could fly the teams from Miami and New York over to Vegas and have a serious party... :lol:

13. martini

martini CSI Level One

i think just a lot of ships but ir could be both i'm a multi shipper: BIG Grissom/Sara, warrick/catherine, horratio/yelina and Mac/Stella...but i'm almost open for everything :devil: ;)just show us some love on the show :D

14. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Oh yeah. Big orgy. I'm loving that idea. :) :lol:

15. melia

melia Rookie

This is the best Idea.
    I Like Sara w. Grissom, Nick or greg.
    Warrick and Cath.