Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

oh, i don't think there's any doubt at all that MrsG would totally win the smackdown if it was a fair fight - after all, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right? :D i'm just a lil concerned that jkladis may have a 'secret weapon' up his sleeve - like a fantastically funky BO courtesy of 4 months' bush-living - that could make MrsG n all of us see stars before MrsG even steps into the battledome... :lol:

So no one is going to fess up for voting for Jkladis :lol: were not going to hurt you :lol:
*passes pop-corn to Dynamo1*
Ok people make room.

feenx said:
So no one is going to fess up for voting for Jkladis :lol: were not going to hurt you :lol:

I have it on good authority it was Gloria.

She'd rather have one minging (yet quiet) Greek stalker guy living in the bushes next door, than a rowdy gaggle of horny and squeeing women lining up down the road for the rest of eternity. :eek: :lol:

MrsG, you may want to consider slathering some vaseline under your nostrils. It burns a little, but otherwise you might risk being knocked out by the pungent pong of jkladis before the starter bell even rings.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Ooooh, I love it when you play rough with me, jkladis. Is that how Carmine likes it? Oh ... wait ... that's right, you've allegedly been living on his property for the past four freakin' months, but have yet to score so much as a neighborly cup of sugar off him. *shakes head* Freakin' pathetic, man.

You're dillusional. :lol: I'm definitely getting sugar from my man, you just can't bring yourself to accept my state of receivership.

A woman would have 'sealed the deal' by now.

I'm twice the woman you could ever hope to be.

Keep grunting, baby. Come Deathmatch time, those grunts are going to turn to pansy ass little whimpers of pain. Oh MrsG, please stop. That hurts. Your stilleto heel is so far up my ass I'm choking on it.

*laughs and grinds heel in further*

As for those two votes for jkladis, one is from me. :lol: Yeah right. Apparently Mr. Kladis has found some way to rig the system and vote twice.

We'll see about that. The sad part is that I haven't even voted yet. My supporters seem to have a knack for choosing the winning side.

jkladis doesn't have a chance in hell. I know for a fact that he actually cried and fled to LA not for Carmine but because a pregnant woman threatened to beat his ass over his selfish, territotial, and dare I say stalkerish ways when it comes to Carmine. I didn't know he was still in hiding, how sad, how pathetic, no wonder jkladis wears little girl panties. Flowers or butterflies?

I bet he won't even show, he'll just run home and tell someone who cares, oh wait, no one cares. Especially not Carmine. I guess while everyone is outside waiting for the rumble to begin I'll be inside with Carmine waiting for you to join me.

I don't normally post in the NY forum, I'm more of a lurker, but I absolutely gotta post in this. GO Mrs. G!

*drags inflatable couch and sets up popcorn and soda* This is gonna be good! *munches on popcorn*

Back