Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

So, uh, has anyone contemplated that Carmine might have ... more than one banana?

:lol: :devil:

*runs away*

Kimmychu said:
So, uh, has anyone contemplated that Carmine might have ... more than one banana?

*runs away*
Don't know if to be weirded out :eek:, or think that this man is blessed :confused: :lol:

Kimmychu said:

*runs away*

LMAO :lol: :lol:

OMG, what a way for me to relax myself after hours of stressful studying! To come and read that; you just made my day :lol:

*scoots over on the couch for anyone else who wants to squeeze in*....*finds another couch, pushes it next to the other one* come'on gals, the more the merrier over here on this couch. We got popcorn, soda, candy, front row seats to what will be an amazing A$$ WHOOPIN! Mrs. G being the whooper, and jkladis being the a$$ thats gettin' whipped.. :)

^ :lol: Now there's two votes for him. Is it possible the man has cracked the system & given himself another vote?

Looks like 2 people voted for him. :eek:

Anyone care to step forward and claim those votes? :p

I'm betting it was jkladis himself and dynamo1. :rolleyes:

jkladis said:
You're gonna remember my sexy knuckles milliseconds before I take out the trash.
Ooooh, I love it when you play rough with me, jkladis. Is that how Carmine likes it? Oh ... wait ... that's right, you've allegedly been living on his property for the past four freakin' months, but have yet to score so much as a neighborly cup of sugar off him. *shakes head* Freakin' pathetic, man. A woman would have 'sealed the deal' by now.
Think of me as Mr. Clean, because I'm going to mop the floor with you when I'm done. And I've been training. I found these big rocks in the Giovinazzo landscape to perform squat thrusts with.

*grunts*
Keep grunting, baby. Come Deathmatch time, those grunts are going to turn to pansy ass little whimpers of pain. Oh MrsG, please stop. That hurts. Your stilleto heel is so far up my ass I'm choking on it.

*laughs and grinds heel in further*

As for those two votes for jkladis, one is from me. :lol: Yeah right. Apparently Mr. Kladis has found some way to rig the system and vote twice.

:lol: Go MrsG!!!!!!

hey and not jus any woman could seal the deal lol U would definately seal it!!! ;)
kick his @SSSS!!!!!! :lol:

scoot over girls!! im comin down the front!!!! :lol:

Back