Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

feenx said:
Offering me a hot shower and shave was very kind
Maybe he thought you where some homeless man and you got the wrong idea.

:lol: Aww isn't Carmine a sweetie! I love a man who is willing to donate his time to help one of many bums in the world.

I bet he had a blast shaving your back. I imagine he used up rougly 5-6 razor blades. He was probably kind enough to turn it into a rug so you'll have something to sleep on besides the cold, damp floor of the police station.

jkladis said:

Oh, and don't you worry about my recent absence. I just returned from a few nights spent with my man. That's right, he let me back in for a pseudo-fling. Offering me a hot shower and shave was very kind, I made sure to return a favor. I can't say yet that we are back together as a "couple", but I'm confident that I will crush your empty claims of triumph and move on to my satisfying boy. :)

If that's how you describe Carmine paying you a few bucks to be Mookie's new cat toy, then sure, enjoy yourself baby! Oh, and for the record, Carmine's all MAN! There's no boy to him. :devil: :devil: ;)

Please, continue with your graphic descriptions, Mrs. G. I need scrapbook material to show our kids. :lol:
Do you really think there's any child in this world who would claim you as a babydaddy? Well, Jack on "Will and Grace" did have a son; I guess you could too. Maybe you and K-Fed should hook-up. :lol:

If that's how you describe Carmine paying you a few bucks to be Mookie's new cat toy, then sure, enjoy yourself baby! Oh, and for the record, Carmine's all MAN! There's no boy to him. :devil: :devil: ;)[/q uote]

Hey can I have a turn next? Playing with both him AND Mookie would be totally fun for me :)

MacsGirlMel said:
Hey can I have a turn next? Playing with both him AND Mookie would be totally fun for me :)
Um, I'm fighting jkladis to ensure you all get a turn with Carmine, not Carmine and his cat. :eek: Beastiality is just wrong. :lol:

Beastiality is just wrong!

Oh man, I am rolling over here! Glad to see that Mrs.G still has the fire! I missed it here for a few days!

lol you spend too much time in the gutter. We all do. The kitty is for playing with, Carmine is for...:devil:

I am trying to control my laughter over here am at the library :lol: I have to book a computer for the match on friday :D

Where is everybody? I thought we were throwing down tonight! I'm here to back MrsG's corner, but no one's here.

Oh well, I'll return to massaging Rogaine into Carmine's chest. :devil: ;) Oh yes, there's jkladies. Mookie's utilizing him for a scratching pole/flower bed outside. Wow, Mook's running away from him; he must really smell rank. :lol: :p

Does seem to be a bit quiet doesn't it :confused:
BUT FOR 2 DAYS :confused:
me thinks something has happened and no one has told us,
like jkladis ending up in hospital with Mrs.G's stilleto up his butt that needs to be surgically removed :lol:
Hope you didn't spend to much on those shoes Mrs.G, it would be such a waste otherwise :lol:

The battle took place this evening. To witness the event in it's entirety, head over to the "JKladis Found In Carmine's Bushes" thread.

Back