Mrs. G vs jkladis: Fight for the Banana

Question...

Will it be a cage fight?
Will there be chairs, tables & ladders involved?
Will Carmine be present?

I've never been one for cat fights but if it's for Carmine I say bring it on!

Carmine does not need to have any say in this match. :lol: The only thing that Carmine needs to be doing here, is getting in the ring with lube.

Like before, my money is on MrsG.

I'll bring the lube. ;)

ShuriyuCSI said:
*takes a seat next to CSINYRULZ* ... I'm joinin' you on this one, Mrs. G is gonna win this.

*steals some popcorn while I'm at it*
icon_ninja.gif

*swipes some of your popcorn* Good to see you around. You need to drop in more often.

jkladis said:
there can be only one resolution to this dillemma. I propose a fight, man to woman, as it was done in the olden days.
As I mediate disputes professionally, I'm certain we could have achieved an amicable resolution of this matter. Our interests are not incompatible. While you have long staked claim to Carmine's heart, I have never expressed interest in that particular organ.

Let's get something straight here. I am not the sharing or generous type. I welcome the occasional video camera, but that's it! Regardless of my recent lack of communication with Carmine, I want to reinforce my entitlement.
That's unfortunate. In a community such as this, where 50 women vie to nail the same man, sharing is essential. The common CSI Files courtesy is to take your turn, then pass Carmine along to the next girl. It's that spirit of cooperation that enables us to peacefully coexist. Only a man would be selfish enough to insist on full "entitlement." I've gotta have him all to myself. He's all mine and I'm not gonna share because I'm not secure enough in myself to think he'd ever come back to me. That's right, jkladis, refuse to share. Be a petty little man. Screw community. It's every bush-dwelling freak for themselves.

I'm calling you out, Mrs G. The Pay-Per-View channels are booking a time slot. The ultimate match will be happening in mid-November.

Are you up to the challenge, or will you surrender now?
Consider it on, bee-atch. I realize you started this thread because you're still smarting from the sting of your recent punking (MrsG: 1; jkladis: 0 :lol:), but you ain't seen nothing yet.

the champion will walk away not only with bragging rights, but with the keys to Carmine's heart.
Bragging rights alone would have been enough motivation for me, but thanks for the extra incentive. ;)

Get your seats to the Deathmatch now, ladies. I'm ready to rumble. Jkladis is going dooooown ... and not on Carmine.

Thanks for all your support, girls! :D I won't let you down. This bush-dwelling pansy is in for a serious ass kicking. He actually claims sole entitlement to our man. Can you believe that s**t??? :eek:

Are Gloria & Earl invited? It's only fair if they come & they'll probably have some awesome stories of how jkladis did not come enter Carmine's house.

The cats can be used for entertainment during the half time show. Having jkladis getting his butt kicked by Mrs.G won't be too much fun as he probably won't do much. Anyway, I think I found something that can lead us to the wearabouts of jkladis...

wantedposter-1.jpg

If they catch him there will not be a fight :(.

jorja_fan86 said:
The cats can be used for entertainment during the half time show.
As long as she doesn't bring that bald cat :eek:
Anyway, I think I found something that can lead us to the wearabouts of jkladis...

wantedposter-1.jpg

If they catch him there will not be a fight :(.
Oh no, :( do you think we should help him :lol:.

^^ How about we turn him in after the fight? I mean, he'll already be there, and I'm sure we could all figure out how to split $9900.

I'm amused how it's not an even $10,000. Apparently jkladis isn't worth the extra $100. :lol:

But come on, Pay-Per-View? You mean I have to pay to see it? How much is this fight charging since I'm not expecting much other than a solid butt-whomping from MrsG in about seven minutes.

^^ :lol: Well I first tried to put in $10000 but that didn't work. So then I tried "priceless" but there was no room :(.

I can't believe I was lucky enough to stumble across a photo of jkladis on google images. He's really bringing sexy back :devil:.

Back